HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Notices

10,000 Pt XXXII: Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos

Closed Thread

Old
12-21-2012, 08:33 PM
Kitten Mittons

vCash: 500
That cat is disgusting. Ugh, cats.

Old
12-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Graveland
HONE YOUR CRAFT

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsey View Post
Any of you guys play Day Z?
I do now and again.

Old
12-21-2012, 08:43 PM
Mafoofoo
Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by slocal View Post
Not I. I cannot stand that prepubescent pseudo adult.
I'm always hoping he gets accidentally cast into like the Expendables 3 or the next Die Hard just to see how hilariously out of place he'd look.

Old
12-21-2012, 09:30 PM
slocal
Global Moderator
Ben Dayho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafoofoo View Post
I'm always hoping he gets accidentally cast into like the Expendables 3 or the next Die Hard just to see how hilariously out of place he'd look.
He missed his chance with Hot Tub Time Machine (awesome movie). They found another high-pitched nerd.

"there's nothing good about dubstep." - The Nemesis
Old
12-21-2012, 09:57 PM
JayP812
The Fin is In

vCash: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCH2173 View Post
I still think the MAYANS were right! end of the world cause seriously no Hockey! That is what they predicted actually!
I was hoping they were actually predicting the end of the lockout. Either way, their were wrong

Old
12-22-2012, 03:02 AM
Graveland
HONE YOUR CRAFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by slocal View Post
He missed his chance with Hot Tub Time Machine (awesome movie). They found another high-pitched nerd.
Yeah and I think he finds a better medium of the nerdy/awkward personality.

Old
12-22-2012, 04:48 AM
Mafoofoo
Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt Macklin View Post
Yeah and I think he finds a better medium of the nerdy/awkward personality.
That won't last forever though.

Old
12-22-2012, 05:05 AM
Graveland
HONE YOUR CRAFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafoofoo View Post
That won't last forever though.
The only thing I liked Cera in was Scott Pilgrim and it was mainly because of the supporting cast and music.

Cera has already cashed out hard, with Nick and Norahs & Scott pilgrim. The only way he sees roles is the same way Rob Schneider keeps getting them (Happy Madison).

On another note I'm tired of the fact that its become a socially accepted anomaly that because you're introverted/reserved = *****.

Old
12-24-2012, 01:49 PM
CrazedZooChimp
Not enough guts

vCash: 1875
Send a message via AIM to CrazedZooChimp
I'm at work, and I'm the only person in the office. I wish I had a beer. Merry Christmas eve everybody!

Old
12-24-2012, 02:24 PM
hockeyball

Yah, I'm pretty tired of Seth Rogan and Micheal Cera. I was really bummed Richard Ayoade finally got in an american film and it had to be with the combined awfulness of Vince Vaugn, Ben Stiller and Jonah Hill. Uhg.

Old
12-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Vaasa

vCash: 727
So what do you think the chances are I actually be banned from Steam, versus actually getting any help?

I kind of lost patience a while ago and opened this support ticket.

Quote:
I installed Steam because Civ5 forced me to (and it will be the last game that I ever buy retail that forces me to use Steam). But I figured once I had it installed, I might as well make use of the store for Civ5 add-ons and the occasional cheap game. But I travel back and forth between the US, Poland, Germany, and the UK for work. I spend most of my time (at the moment) living in Poland.

So of course imagine my disgust when I found out I can't buy anything through Steam while I am abroad because you freak out when I try to use my credit card (which is registered to a billing address in the US). So when I was home for Thanksgiving I added $100 to my Steam-wallet (with that same credit card) in anticipation of some Christmas sales coming up. THAT worked fine.

So I log into Steam, see a nice deal on the Civ5 expansion, and try to buy through the client, but it won't let me because my Steam-wallet is in USD, but you automatically connect me to the Euro store for some reason, despite the fact that my account was set up in the US, my credit card is billed to the US, and I installed Steam by buying the US retail version of Civ5 (which I bought in the US).

So I hunt around on the web and find out how to connect directly to the US steam store via a web browser, add Civ5 and Skyrim to my cart and try to buy using the cash in my wallet, but I get an error.

So I have to ask, do you hate gamers who travel? Do you go out of your way to make your system so incredibly freaking hard to use that I have held out over a year just creating a support account because I hate Steam that much? A besides which, what's the freaking deal with requiring an entirely separate account to just to contact support from the account you already forced me to create to use your freaking service in the first place?

So please tell me how I can make use of the money in my steam wallet while travelling outside the US. If I can't use it while abroad, can you return the $100 I put in my wallet thinking I might be able to use it and that you might want my business? Lastly, if you can't do that, can you tell me how I can play Civ5 without having to use your service (since I'm sure Firaxis won't return my money)?

It's amazing that I don't have ANY issues with Battle.net and Blizzard from abroad. Whether it's buying new software, downloading updates, or anything else. You should really try and learn something from them.

So please, please, please tell me how to either get your ******* service to work while I'm abroad or how to make you go away forever.

Thank you.

Old
12-24-2012, 02:32 PM
hockeyball

Also, continuing that theme of awesome funny/awkward British funny guys, man do I love Eddie Izzard.

Old
12-24-2012, 02:42 PM
Vaasa

vCash: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyball View Post
Also, continuing that theme of awesome funny/awkward British funny guys, man do I love Eddie Izzard.
Eddie Izzard in his dramatic actor incarnation? Or Eddie Izzard the stand-up? I love his stand-up.

Old
12-24-2012, 02:46 PM
hockeyball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaasa View Post
Eddie Izzard in his dramatic actor incarnation? Or Eddie Izzard the stand-up? I love his stand-up.
Stand up. Or his comedy in movies, not that there are a ton. Mystery Men, My Super Ex Girlfriend, etc.

Old
12-24-2012, 10:54 PM
LadyStanley
Elasmobranchology-go

Merry Christmas.

(Or whatever you celebrate)

Old
12-24-2012, 11:07 PM
KirbyDots

Merry Christmas!

Old
12-24-2012, 11:14 PM
The Nemesis
Global Moderator
Semper Tyrannus

Happy Snowflake Day to you and yours.

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent."
13-14 Sharks CI Feed Tracker: 82 GP |29-39-14 (SJ-Opponent-Van/Nat'l)
www.bluejayshipsters.com We liked the Blue Jays before it was cool.
Sorry, I am not taking signature requests at this time.
Old
12-25-2012, 02:49 AM
Inub0i
I will Q

Send a message via AIM to Inub0i Send a message via MSN to Inub0i Send a message via Skype™ to Inub0i
Happy Holidays guys

Old
12-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Kitten Mittons

God dammit. I'm sick for the second time this month. I blame kids. Damn buckets of disease. Every time I interact with my nephews, I get a cold.

Old
12-25-2012, 11:06 AM
slocal
Global Moderator
Ben Dayho

Merry Christmas to my fellows!

Old
12-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Mafoofoo
Hockey

Merry Christmas everyone!

Old
12-25-2012, 10:46 PM
Nighthock
**** the Kings ...

vCash: 1004
supposed to get down to minus 11 here tonight ... Jeebus

Old
12-26-2012, 12:49 AM
LadyStanley
Elasmobranchology-go

My, my, my. The creative minds behind Doctor Who are at it again with the introduction of the new companion, Clara.

Just when you thought there wouldn't be any "you've-got-to-be-kidding--how-can-they-get-away-with-that" moments, there's one.

"You'll figure it out, clever boy."

Old
12-26-2012, 07:11 PM
WTFetus

Trying to plan a trip for my family to Florida (Disney World). I'm thinking about 4 days there (excluding plane days). From what I'm seeing, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom don't seem too important. I'm thinking of 2 days at Magic Kingdom, 1 day at Epcot, and 1 day at Universal Studios. Any recommendations or critiques would be appreciated (like if I should go to Animal Kingdom, if 4 days isn't enough, if 1 day at Epcot isn't enough, etc).
Also, any places I should check out for admission tickets? I was thinking of just buying it at the window, but if I could get cheaper ones...
I'll also post this in the lounge, but I listen to you guys more.

Last edited by slocal: 12-26-2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: ROFL! Can't post about that, though, bro.
Old
12-26-2012, 09:18 PM
slocal
Global Moderator
Ben Dayho

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFetus View Post
Trying to plan a trip for my family to Florida (Disney World). I'm thinking about 4 days there (excluding plane days). From what I'm seeing, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom don't seem too important. I'm thinking of 2 days at Magic Kingdom, 1 day at Epcot, and 1 day at Universal Studios. Any recommendations or critiques would be appreciated (like if I should go to Animal Kingdom, if 4 days isn't enough, if 1 day at Epcot isn't enough, etc).
Also, any places I should check out for admission tickets? I was thinking of just buying it at the window, but if I could get cheaper ones...
I'll also post this in the lounge, but I listen to you guys more.
I've never been too good at finding deals for parks. The only thing I have to say is that I'm jelly that you're going to be able to try Butter Beer. Gah! Want so bad!

Closed Thread