HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tambellini ranked 12th best NCAA prospect

Closed Thread

Old
02-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Albi

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
Tambellini ranked 12th best NCAA prospect

Jeff Tambellini possesses two distinct qualities: scoring ability and blazing speed. This season, Tambellini has shown another facet of his game: defensive ability. It is perhaps his greatest area of marked improvement. His commitments to defense and improving his overall production may not always be blatantly obvious, but it is a very good sign of what is possible. What has been equally impressive is the fact that his commitments are having a positive effect on virtually every area of his game. After a bit of a slip in offensive production last season, Tambellini looks to be returning to form this season. He currently ranks second on the team in scoring with 32 points (13 goals, 19 assists). He also leads the team in plus/minus (+21) and shots (135). Last month Tambellini reached several milestones in his collegiate career. Back on January 7th versus Western Michigan he collected his 50th career goal. One week later on January 14th versus Alaska-Fairbanks he notched his 100th career point. On January 22nd versus Ohio State he collected his 50th career assist.

Boston Patrick Eaves is ranked 1st overall, while Alvaro Montoya is 2nd (a bit too high for a goalie who's struggling a bit...)

link

Old
02-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Fat Elvis

It's good to see him get some love. 12 seems about right imo, maybe even a little higher than I thought, but what do i know

Old
02-06-2005, 01:01 AM
palffytofrovlov

I think he is better then some of the prospects rated ahead of him... I dont think Nystrom should be ranked ahead of him....

I can see Tambs being a Rolston clone??? which would be very good....

Old
02-06-2005, 12:08 PM
KINGLEWOOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by palffytofrovlov
I think he is better then some of the prospects rated ahead of him... I dont think Nystrom should be ranked ahead of him....

I can see Tambs being a Rolston clone??? which would be very good....
I agree. It almost seems that they made the list by draft order, I don't think Nystrom should be rated ahead of Tambellini and Montoya is rated a bit high I think.

Closed Thread