HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

OT Thread Part VI: Kreiders Underwear is not a Ladies man.

Closed Thread

Old
11-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

vCash: 500
996... we're closing in on a JCresty Milestone! I'm going to swing by Starbucks later tonight and write a speech.

Old
11-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'

vCash: 50
My best friend came home today and I get to see him in about an hour and a half.

Potentially, happier Bob Richards will populate the board for the coming week.

11-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Hodgy OFWG
New Season New Dream

Send a message via Skype™ to Hodgy OFWG
my friends better get ready quick im starving

Old
11-17-2012, 04:54 PM
Hodgy OFWG
New Season New Dream

Send a message via Skype™ to Hodgy OFWG
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
996... we're closing in on a JCresty Milestone! I'm going to swing by Starbucks later tonight and write a speech.
im pretty close as well to 1500, yours may be a smaller count, but it is more significant

Old
11-17-2012, 05:25 PM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

I have both of your post counts combined and then quadrupled.

Eat it.

Old
11-17-2012, 05:36 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
My best friend came home today and I get to see him in about an hour and a half.

Potentially, happier Bob Richards will populate the board for the coming week.
Good on ya
There's nothing better than best friends or better yet, best friend.

Old
11-17-2012, 05:38 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by o 16 Avery NYR o View Post
im pretty close as well to 1500, yours may be a smaller count, but it is more significant
When you put the word significant along side "post counts", it suddenly doesn't feel like a good thing anymore

Old
11-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Ryan McDonut
McD for Captain

Quote:
When you put the word significant along side "post counts", it suddenly doesn't feel like a good thing anymore
the day i hit 1000 posts was one of the happiest moments of my life.

Old
11-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan McDonut View Post
the day i hit 1000 posts was one of the happiest moments of my life.
Here wee go!!

Old
11-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Tanner Glass
Tanner 'C'lass GOAT

Better make it something special. I remember my two milestones (1000, 5000) were just random posts

Old
11-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Ryan McDonut
McD for Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Better make it something special. I remember my two milestones (1000, 5000) were just random posts
the majority of my posts are just random posts. i either post in the OT thread or make comments in a GDT. its mainly because i dont want to get into an argument on the internet

Old
11-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Tanner Glass
Tanner 'C'lass GOAT

Quote:
the majority of my posts are just random posts. i either post in the OT thread or make comments in a GDT. its mainly because i dont want to get into an argument on the internet
My "problem" is, I'll go "oh man! Post 997", but by the time I get to 1k, I'll have forgotten, and end up "1006 posts? Where was my 1000th?!?!?!!"

Old
11-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

:banana rangers :banana

1,000! First of all, I'd like to thank a few people that I would not be here without.
KU was one of the first conversationalist that started this OT Thread Journey for JCresty. The hair advice began this relaxing alternative to my social needs as well as sharing random life stories.
Bob Richards, the man, entity and living embodiment of the mystery of life. The only puzzles worth solving are the ones that presents a challenge at every turn and I look forward to many more posts trying to figure you out.
BP, the 15 year old that isn't like most other 15 year olds and is always spirited, although I suspect the upcoming years will change all of that...
TCRF, despite not posting nearly as often as the regular customers of the OT Thread, he's as easy going of a guy as there is.

Honorable mention to Silver, Mr.Steccato, Killem who is presumably busy with the baby, and anyone else I am forgetting like Pat

I look forward to many more posts that are hopefully about hockey instead of all OT Thread talk

Old
11-17-2012, 07:08 PM
Screw You Rick Nash
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

vCash: 3000

You would think that after 13k posts, I would be remembered. *depressed*

-.+++++++++++++.-------.--.+++++++++++++.+.>+.>.

New and improved Hockey Standings
"A jimmie for a jimmie makes the whole world rustled." -31-
Old
11-17-2012, 07:16 PM
silverfish
Comfortably Numb

Quote:

1,000! First of all, I'd like to thank a few people that I would not be here without.
KU was one of the first conversationalist that started this OT Thread Journey for JCresty. The hair advice began this relaxing alternative to my social needs as well as sharing random life stories.
Bob Richards, the man, entity and living embodiment of the mystery of life. The only puzzles worth solving are the ones that presents a challenge at every turn and I look forward to many more posts trying to figure you out.
BP, the 15 year old that isn't like most other 15 year olds and is always spirited, although I suspect the upcoming years will change all of that...
TCRF, despite not posting nearly as often as the regular customers of the OT Thread, he's as easy going of a guy as there is.

Honorable mention to Silver, Mr.Steccato, Killem who is presumably busy with the baby, and anyone else I am forgetting like Pat

I look forward to many more posts that are hopefully about hockey instead of all OT Thread talk

Old
11-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post

You would think that after 13k posts, I would be remembered. *depressed*
is this about my post?! if it is, we never converse

Old
11-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Screw You Rick Nash
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

vCash: 3000
Quote:
is this about my post?! if it is, we never converse
Hmm... Makes sense.

On the other hand, there's a new HFBoards Black Ops 2 clan for 360.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/3876159

If you join, in your application (which I would automatically accept), just mention that you are an HFBoards poster.

Old
11-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Tanner Glass
Tanner 'C'lass GOAT

Quote:
Hmm... Makes sense.

If you join, in your application (which I would automatically accept), just mention that you are an HFBoards poster.
Gotcha

Old
11-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
Hmm... Makes sense.

Haha, Kaneone, this is why we need to converse more.
If there's one topic that I can't hold a conversation on, it's video games
Every time these games come up, I disappear for pages... that's a scary amount considering I sit here all day playing poker

Old
11-17-2012, 08:58 PM
silverfish
Comfortably Numb

I need to find new friends, or more friends. I can't sit in this ****ing house any longer.

I need to get a job and move out. Or go back to school. Something. This "funemployment" bull**** sucks. I guess if more of my friends were doing the same things as me it wouldn't be so bad. Most of them are working or in school still. Out of, I'd say my 10 closest friends, only one of them is around and unemployed. But he's got other things going on.

Time to stop being so picky in the jobs I apply for. Not everyone gets to do what they love for a living, silverfish. At least to start. Go grind some money and get the hell out of your parents house already.

Does anyone else have "older" parents? I don't know what the hell happened. But when my dad hit 60, dude hit a brick wall. Guys a shell of his former self. His hearing is crap, yet he insists on starting a conversation with you from across the house by yelling, knowing full well when you yell an answer back he won't hear you for ****. Very frustrating.

I wish I could go back and do it all over differently, or just do it again.

Regrets.

/endrant

Old
11-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Jabroni
The Corporate Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
I need to find new friends, or more friends. I can't sit in this ****ing house any longer.

I need to get a job and move out. Or go back to school. Something. This "funemployment" bull**** sucks. I guess if more of my friends were doing the same things as me it wouldn't be so bad. Most of them are working or in school still. Out of, I'd say my 10 closest friends, only one of them is around and unemployed. But he's got other things going on.

Time to stop being so picky in the jobs I apply for. Not everyone gets to do what they love for a living, silverfish. At least to start. Go grind some money and get the hell out of your parents house already.

Does anyone else have "older" parents? I don't know what the hell happened. But when my dad hit 60, dude hit a brick wall. Guys a shell of his former self. His hearing is crap, yet he insists on starting a conversation with you from across the house by yelling, knowing full well when you yell an answer back he won't hear you for ****. Very frustrating.

I wish I could go back and do it all over differently, or just do it again.

Regrets.

/endrant

Just some advice I think could be helpful (I don't know the context of your situation but I think is this applicable):

Regarding the last sentence you wrote, don't worry about the past. You have a chance to control your present and consequently your future.

Considering about what you could've done is futile. Considering about what you can do to positively impact your situation is constructive, and will ultimately lead to a better future.

Old
11-17-2012, 09:11 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Close your eyes.
Picture the ideal. Everyone has an ideal. The ideal world and life changes but it stays the same also because it always seems to be the opposite of the situation you're in. The distance between the reality and the ideal is unfortunately, too similar to "opposite" and opposite is as great of distance as there can be. It's only until you start doing the right things and taking the first few steps will you know exactly how much distance is between the reality and the ideal. Don't talk about it. There are two points: the starting point and the end point. Those two points are the least important points and yet we spend too much time talking about it. The important points are every point in between the start and finish. The more the start and the end points are talked about, the less you feel the need to worry about the points in between.

I have a set of rules in life and I'm trying to write 1310 of them.
Number #56 is a classic of mine.

"Do right to feel right and feel right to do right"

It's just a cycle of positive experiences and understanding the inherent value in doing the right thing even if it doesn't feel rewarding. There are many thing before one can arrive at an end point even if that end point is a relatively easy one to reach. All the things that must be done to get to the end point aren't rewarding most of the time and what's why I say do right to feel right and feel right to do right. It's a snowball of productivity and empowerment.

/rantover

Old
11-17-2012, 10:16 PM
silverfish
Comfortably Numb

Eh. Just in a rut since graduation. I know what to do to get out of it, just need to start executing.

Sometimes the frustration boils over though

Old
11-17-2012, 10:23 PM
Ryan McDonut
McD for Captain

Quote:

ok im done

Old
11-17-2012, 10:25 PM
silverfish
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
My second favorite .gif, behind...

I miss Barry Cofield

Closed Thread