HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Players (CH) Update #19 – Europe

Closed Thread

Old
02-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Gainey RULZ

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Gainey RULZ
Players (CH) Update #19 – Europe

Games - Goals - Assists - Points - PIM - +/-
FORWARDS
Radek Bonk
27 / 6g / 10a / 16pts / 44 / +5
Jan Bulis
39 / 19g / 22a / 41pts / 87 / +21
Marcel Hossa
42 / 17g / 5a / 22pts / 67
Michael Ryder
28 / 24g / 16a / 40pts / 26
Richard Zednik
Last game : Hat trick
29 / 11g / 16a / 27pts / 52
Jim Dowd
20 / 4g / 9a / 13pts / 12
Niklas Sundstrom
32 / 9g / 28a / 37pts / 40
Saku Koivu
14 / 5g / 7a / 12pts / 20 / +7
Alexei Kovalev
25 / 6g / 9a / 15pts / 72
Pierre Dagenais
7 / 5g / 5a / 10pts / 6
Mike Ribeiro
7 / 1g / 3a / 4pts / 2 / ±0
DEFENSE
Andrei Markov
36 / 6g / 11a / 17pts / 60
Sheldon Souray
34 / 8g / 7a / 15pts / 89
Francis Bouillon
16 / 4g / 10a / 14pts / 26
Craig Rivet
8 / 2g / 1a / 3pts / 20 / ±0
GOALTENDING
Christobal Huet
39 / 0g / 4a / 4pts / 12
SGH% : 91,79 (3rd) / SO : 1 / GA: 2,73
Win -- / Lose -- / Tie --
José Théodore
13 / 0g / 0a / 0pts / 2
SGH% : 91,2 / SO : 0 / GA: 2,60
Win 5 / Lose 5 / Tie 1 / Lose in overtime 2

Last edited by Gainey RULZ: 02-07-2005 at 08:04 PM.
Old
02-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Dynasty

Ryder played today and had 2 goals, 1 assist...I've updated his totals.

Last edited by montreal: 02-07-2005 at 08:02 PM.
Old
02-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Hab at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty
Ryder played today and had 2 goals, 1 assist...I've updated his totals.
You have to take Ryders stat's with a grain of salt because he's playing the a
tier II league and not against the best competition.

Old
02-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Jakomyte

Still pretty amazed with Bulis... but, do I read this right... he has 87 PIM?? Seems a bit odd... Also, is Sundstrom in a Tier 2 league or an Elite league, because his stats are more than respectable as well.

Old
02-07-2005, 11:09 PM
NWT Habs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakomyte
Still pretty amazed with Bulis... but, do I read this right... he has 87 PIM?? Seems a bit odd... Also, is Sundstrom in a Tier 2 league or an Elite league, because his stats are more than respectable as well.
Yeah, and Bulis is 6th in scoring in the Slovakian EliteLeague, and he is ahead of a pretty impressive list of Slovakian snipers in that scoring race.

http://www.hokej.cz/?view=stats_vyhl...84&razeni=BODY,

Sunny is with Milano in the Italian top league; however, that is not as competitive a league as the top leagues in other countries (eg, RSL, SEL, sm-liiga, etc.).

Old
02-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Habs4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab at it
I guess Trent Hunter who is playing in the same league is not having a great year.. Not even averaging a PPG.. Ryder is having a great season...

Old
02-07-2005, 11:29 PM
NWT Habs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab at it
He is currently the leading scorer in the SuperAllsvenskan (14pts in 10gp), which seems like a special competition between the top 8 teams in the two Tier II leagues for a chance to move up to the SEL next season. His Leksands team is in top spot in that competition with 4 more games to play. If they stay in one of the top two spots, they get a spot in the 6 team Kvalserien till Elitserien for a chance to move into the SEL next season.

Here is some info I found on Eurohockey.net that explains the very complicated promotion process to the SEL:

The four best placed teams in each division qualify for SuperAllsvenskan. The 8 teams in SuperAllsvenskan play each other once at home and once away. The total number of games per team is 14. The 2 best teams qualify for Kvalserien till Elitserien. Team 3-6 qualify for Play Off 1 till Kvalserien till Elitserien. Team 7-8 will stay in Allsvenskan next season.

The qualification to Elitserien is quite complicated. It is played in three stages. The first stage is called Play Off 1 till Kvalserien. The best team from Allsvenskan South play the fifth team from Superallsvenskan, the second best team from Allsvenskan South play the third team from Superallsvenskan, the winners from Allsvenskan North play the sixth team from Superallsvenskan and the second team from Allsvenskan North play the fourth team from Superallsvenskan. It is played in a best of three series with the teams from Superallsvenskan playing at home game 2 and 3. The winners progress to the next round.

The second stage is called Play Off 2 till Kvalserien. It is also a best of three series. Team 4 play team 1 and team 3 play team 2. The better teams play at home game 2 and 3. The two winners advance to the next stage.

The third and last stage of the qualification to Elitserien is called Kvalserien till Elitserien. The participating teams are the two winners from Play Off 2 till Kvalserien, the first and second team from Superallsvenskan and team 11 and 12 from Elitserien. It is played as a league in 10 rounds. All teams play each other at home and away. The two best placed teams are qualified for Elitserien next season.

Last edited by NWT Habs Fan: 02-07-2005 at 11:41 PM.
Old
02-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakomyte
Maybe he finally got his aim down? I mean, is there honestly anyone on the Habs who got more scoring chances than Bulis last season? Many people always said that if he ever started hittng the net he would probably be a 25+ goal man!

Old
02-08-2005, 12:32 AM
Habs13

Ryder, Bulis, Zednik, Koivu.. Sundstrom.. all impresive stats! But, what the hell is up with Kovalev and Ribeiro? Rivet has more goals than he does and in the same league... hmm!

Old
02-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Habs13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Maybe he finally got his aim down? I mean, is there honestly anyone on the Habs who got more scoring chances than Bulis last season? Many people always said that if he ever started hittng the net he would probably be a 25+ goal man!
I think you and I might be two of the veryfew Bulis fans. The guy works so hard and skates so well.. he has so many chances but justcan't find the back of the net. I've always thought that he would eventually get it down.. and maybe this is his coming out party. Wouldn't it be nice if he was nailing those numbers right now with the Habs? We're going to have to wait and see but I think we might have our first line winger. I know he's play on the top line before but if he keeps this up.. he'll be pretty damn hard to bounce off of that line.

Another curious headache for Gainey? One that I'm sure he'll welcome.

Old
02-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13
I think you and I might be two of the veryfew Bulis fans. The guy works so hard and skates so well.. he has so many chances but justcan't find the back of the net. I've always thought that he would eventually get it down.. and maybe this is his coming out party. Wouldn't it be nice if he was nailing those numbers right now with the Habs? We're going to have to wait and see but I think we might have our first line winger. I know he's play on the top line before but if he keeps this up.. he'll be pretty damn hard to bounce off of that line.

Another curious headache for Gainey? One that I'm sure he'll welcome.
It sure would be great! Man, theres so many things to look forward too for us Hab fans when ever hockey gets going.....

Perezhogan
Hossa
Bulis
Kovalev (possibe the big signing)
Komisarek
Higgins
Pleks
etc............

Old
02-08-2005, 01:02 AM
Habs13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
It sure would be great! Man, theres so many things to look forward too for us Hab fans when ever hockey gets going.....

Perezhogan
Hossa
Bulis
Kovalev (possibe the big signing)
Komisarek
Higgins
Pleks
etc............
As much as I like Kovalev.. I'm starting to think the money would be better spent on Aucoin.. maybe!

Closed Thread