HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bruins fan needs everyones help

Old
11-23-2013, 01:24 AM
Steenalizer
Slingshot Engage.

vCash: 915
Bruins fan needs everyones help

Found this on the Boston Bruins board, one of their fans little girl has a inoperable brain tumor. But their is a treatment that might save her life, it's not FDA approved though, so their asking people to sign this petition to get a government exemption. Doesn't cost, take 30 seconds lets all help out here's the link http://www.change.org/petitions/fda-...ntineoplastons

311 Baby!!!

Steenalizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2013, 01:39 AM
TimtheDJ84

vCash: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNoteAndCupDreams View Post
Found this on the Boston Bruins board, one of their fans little girl has a inoperable brain tumor. But their is a treatment that might save her life, it's not FDA approved though, so their asking people to sign this petition to get a government exemption. Doesn't cost, take 30 seconds lets all help out here's the link http://www.change.org/petitions/fda-...ntineoplastons

311 Baby!!!
Done and done.

TimtheDJ84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2013, 02:21 AM
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!

vCash: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNoteAndCupDreams View Post

311 Baby!!!
This sounds like an awful situation.

Unfortunately, the Burzynski Clinic that does this antineoplaston treatment is pretty well known to be a scam artist mechanism, among cancer professionals. I would not donate to this.

I feel terrible for the girl and her family, but this treatment unfortunately is not going to help her. (Just my opinion based on what I've learned about it.)

http://burzynskiscam.com/

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...enyl-butyrate/

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Burzynski_clinic

Last edited by 2 Minute Minor: 11-23-2013 at 02:28 AM.
2 Minute Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2013, 02:43 AM
BlueDream

vCash: 500
Yeah just reading the OP sounded odd...I bet it's a scam.

BlueDream is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2013, 04:42 AM
Steenalizer
Slingshot Engage.

vCash: 915
You might be right, I didn't donate anything though, just signed the petition.

Steenalizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2013, 05:30 AM
timtindall

I signed. I don't like cancer one bit. Especially in kids. I say whatever you can do to save someone, do it. They should look into THC, because that stops cancer growth, and shrinks it.

timtindall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2013, 06:59 AM
CarvinSigX

vCash: 2616
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtindall View Post
I signed. I don't like cancer one bit. Especially in kids. I say whatever you can do to save someone, do it. They should look into THC, because that stops cancer growth, and shrinks it.
I didn't think it was THC that did it, but another 3 letter acronym that escapes me. It's obviously still found in the same plant.

Edit: CBD might be it, as it is almost THC. It has the same healing factors, but doesn't have the psychoactive effects of THC.

Last edited by CarvinSigX: 11-23-2013 at 07:06 AM.
CarvinSigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2013, 09:52 AM
timtindall

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarvinSigX View Post
I didn't think it was THC that did it, but another 3 letter acronym that escapes me. It's obviously still found in the same plant.

Edit: CBD might be it, as it is almost THC. It has the same healing factors, but doesn't have the psychoactive effects of THC.
Yes CBD that's it. I read an article before where it said that CBD stops the growth of the cancer cells, and the THC shrinks it. It could of been wrong about the THC part, but I'm not sure. They just extract the oil from the plant.
Imagine if they took the strongest strains from the plants and just kept multiplying them together to make an ultimate cancer fighting strain.
A part of me thinks that the heads up top wouldn't like that, because they make more money from the pills, chemotherapy treatment, and operations.

timtindall is offline   Reply With Quote