HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

24/7

Old
12-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Alexdaman

vCash: 50
24/7

With the season pretty much lost, the winter classic between the leafs and the wings was also cancelled. so...

Assuming the winter classic will still feature the leafs and the wings in 2014, I'm left wondering if and when will there be a winter classic featuring the canadiens.

Habs vs the Bruins @ Fenway Park? *awesomeness*

24/7 translated in french on RDS would be a huge winner.

I'm skeptic that the league will want to see too many Canadian teams featured in the winter classic, but as a die hard habs fan I really wish one day to see the team inside out on 24/7.

A Boston/MTL game at the winter classic would be one hell of a game. Maybe the best winter classic ever.

What are your thoughts?

Alexdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 02:05 AM
The Russian General
#FireTherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexdaman View Post
With the season pretty much lost, the winter classic between the leafs and the wings was also cancelled. so...

Assuming the winter classic will still feature the leafs and the wings in 2014, I'm left wondering if and when will there be a winter classic featuring the canadiens.

Habs vs the Bruins @ Fenway Park? *awesomeness*

24/7 translated in french on RDS would be a huge winner.

I'm skeptic that the league will want to see too many Canadian teams featured in the winter classic, but as a die hard habs fan I really wish one day to see the team inside out on 24/7.

A Boston/MTL game at the winter classic would be one hell of a game. Maybe the best winter classic ever.

What are your thoughts?
I'd love to know what coaches tell their players before those games and what players say in the locker room.

The Russian General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2012, 09:33 AM
habtastic

My sense is that we've already had two outdoor classics/heritage games so it doesn't look good for the near future. I will not be able to stand watching the leafs on 24/7.

Hands down, a MTL/BOS version would be the best. Maybe by time Gally 'n co. are NHL regulars. Who knows, Malcolm in the middle might be starting for them or at least backup.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2012, 09:42 AM
Jabba11
Hockey Lobby

24/7 on Gally's rookie campaign? With the Winter Classic at Fenway Park vs the Bruins? OMG...that would be the best damn show.

Jabba11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou

Subban would steal 85% of camera time.

Myron Gaines* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Richiebottles
Big Mike !

24/7 is awesome. I really hope they do it with the habs. And use the awesome music that they always use.

Richiebottles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Alexdaman

vCash: 50
Boston vs Montreal would be the best matchup possible the wings vs the leafs is a terrible choice imo.

Alexdaman is offline   Reply With Quote