HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

ticket khl

Old
10-04-2012, 07:43 AM
jack85
Rookie User

vCash: 500
ticket khl

someone tell me any online site where I can buy the tickets
to the khl?? I'd be interested above all to those of Slovan

jack85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2012, 08:03 AM
Atas2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack85 View Post
someone tell me any online site where I can buy the tickets
to the khl?? I'd be interested above all to those of Slovan
Eeeehm, I think you hit the wall with Slovan. They are sold out. The black market prices are rising. You could have a chance to buy some for a game by the end next month maybe.

Try it here: http://www.ticketportal.sk/performance.aspx?idp=700235

Atas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2012, 08:08 AM
jack85
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atas2000 View Post
Eeeehm, I think you hit the wall with Slovan. They are sold out. The black market prices are rising. You could have a chance to buy some for a game by the end next month maybe.

Try it here: http://www.ticketportal.sk/performance.aspx?idp=700235

I hope to find slovan-sibir. or risk of not finding even one?

Old
10-04-2012, 08:08 AM
jack85
Rookie User

Old
10-04-2012, 08:16 AM
ult

Well, there is always the Lev games. They have plenty of tickets.

ult is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2012, 08:20 AM
jack85
Rookie User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ult View Post
Well, there is always the Lev games. They have plenty of tickets.

almost almost

Old
10-04-2012, 08:21 AM
ult

http://levpraha.cz/clanek.asp?id=Na-...-vstupenek-229

Though only 1000 out of 18000 tickets left.

Old
10-04-2012, 08:26 AM
jack85
Rookie User

Quote:
http://levpraha.cz/clanek.asp?id=Na-...-vstupenek-229

Though only 1000 out of 18000 tickets left.

thank...best October 15 up ...

Old
10-04-2012, 08:34 AM
jack85
Rookie User

o2 arena..How is sector 120?

Old
10-04-2012, 08:37 AM
ult

No idea. Try to ask in this thread - http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...1179693&page=9.

So, did you decide on the game you want to attend?

Old
10-04-2012, 08:48 AM
jack85
Rookie User

http://ticketportal.cz/predstavenie_...IDpred=1604619

MAYBE...

Old
10-04-2012, 08:59 AM
jack85
Rookie User

yes, precisely that ...

Old
10-07-2012, 07:45 AM
Faterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack85 View Post
All of Slovan's games in October are sold out, but yesterday Slovan's site published an article where they say a few hundred tickets should still go on sale at the end of October because they don't expect many fans from Khabarovsk, Novosibirsk or Novokuznetsk to travel to Bratislava.

Slovan's game against Dynamo Moscow (tonight) sold out in 1 hour last week. The October 23rd game against CSKA Moscow sold out in 8 hours, and the other games followed. Slovan says they are now starting to cooperate with the police to counter the black market, because at least some of the tickets being sold via online personal ads for tonight's game against Dynamo Moscow (for up to a triple price, 50, of the original ticket) are expected to be forged.

Also, a new way of selling tickets for Slovan games will be employed for November games. I hope that means a tickets-per-person limit, because until now anyone could have bought 50 tickets at once and then resell them at inflated prices.

Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-10-2012, 05:17 AM
jack85
Rookie User

I have already bought and paid for tickets for
LEV-CSKA of 25 october . Some days I come thanks;-)

Old
10-15-2012, 11:18 AM
Faterson

All Slovan tickets for November games sold out in 35 minutes yesterday; those fans who weren't lucky must now hope for a December game. No measures have been taken so far to counter the black market with tickets. I don't understand why they haven't introduced a tickets-per-person limit yet; after all, they would easily sell out the arena anyway.

Old
10-15-2012, 12:25 PM
ViD
Arty vs Nash 22:25

vCash: 520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
All Slovan tickets for November games sold out in 35 minutes yesterday; those fans who weren't lucky must now hope for a December game. No measures have been taken so far to counter the black market with tickets. I don't understand why they haven't introduced a tickets-per-person limit yet; after all, they would easily sell out the arena anyway.
I honestly didn't expect such interest. I wonder if the same would happen in Stockholm or Helsinki.

ViD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Faterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViD View Post
I wonder if the same would happen in Stockholm or Helsinki.
Probably not to this degree. Slovakia's situation is specific. For those of us who remember the old Czecho-Slovak hockey league from before 1993, the KHL means the return of top quality league hockey to Bratislava. The old Czecho-Slovak league was highly competitive; there were usually 9 Czech & 3 Slovak teams in it. Suddenly, after 1993 and the break-up of Czechoslovakia, only Slovak teams remained in Slovakia's top hockey league, and Slovan (along with Košice, etc.) was therefore the heavy favourite to win the league title every year. And it did win it 8 times in 20 years. But competing in such a league was no longer as much fun as it used to be!

I think it was a big mistake to separate the Czecho-Slovak league after the break-up of Czechoslovakia. The leagues (hockey, football, etc.) should have remained common with the Czechs, while the national teams would be separate, of course. After all, the NHL is a US-Canadian league, while the US and Canada are 2 independent countries.

If the rumours turn out to be true about Sparta Prague joining the KHL next season instead of Lev, it will be interesting to observe the viewers' interest there, because unlike Lev, Sparta is a traditional Czech hockey club with a similar fan-base as Slovan Bratislava. But their games don't draw big crowds now that Sparta plays in the Czech league. However, the impact of the cancellation of the Czecho-Slovak league in 1993 was felt much stronger in Slovakia than in the Czech Republic -- in Slovakia, 9 out of 12 teams from the top hockey league suddenly disappeared... whereas only 3 out of 12 teams disappeared for the Czechs. The hunger for top quality league hockey may therefore today not be as great in the Czech Republic as it has been in Slovakia.

Last edited by Faterson: 10-15-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old
10-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Vicente

Quote:
If the rumours turn out to be true about Sparta Prague joining the KHL next season instead of Lev, it will be interesting to observe the viewers' interest there, because unlike Lev, Sparta is a traditional Czech hockey club with a similar fan-base as Slovan Bratislava. But their games don't draw big crowds now that Sparta plays in the Czech league. However, the impact of the cancellation of the Czecho-Slovak league in 1993 was felt much stronger in Slovakia than in the Czech Republic -- in Slovakia, 9 out of 12 teams from the top hockey league suddenly disappeared... whereas only 3 out of 12 teams disappeared for the Czechs. The hunger for top quality league hockey may therefore today not be as great in the Czech Republic as it has been in Slovakia.
If Sparta would join KHL then Lev would have to cease operations or relocate another time (lol).

And regarding Cze/Svk hockey. Another thing is that all Slovakian top players first go to play in the Czech league. So not only do the Czechs have a nice amount of top teams but also they got all the Slovakian talent too.

PS: With Slovan being in KHL now its pretty unrealistic to have a Czechoslovak league again although that would be a phantastic competition !

Vicente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2012, 02:26 PM
ult

Quote:

If the rumours turn out to be true about Sparta Prague joining the KHL next season instead of Lev.
Sejejs already dismissed the rumors as nonsense. He thinks Lev is more suited for the role of Czech's representative in KHL rather than Sparta with their old rivalry burdens.

Hey Vicente, with your latest posts in this and expansion thread I'm not even sure that you're a KHL supporter anymore. What's up?

Old
10-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Vicente

Quote:

Hey Vicente, with your latest posts in this and expansion thread I'm not even sure that you're a KHL supporter anymore. What's up?
Nah, I love KHL. I just don't like that "expansion at all cost" idea. What would be wrong if there was KHL hockey AND a good national competition in CZE/SVK?

Vicente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2012, 03:11 AM
alko

Quote:
Sejejs already dismissed the rumors as nonsense. He thinks Lev is more suited for the role of Czech's representative in KHL rather than Sparta with their old rivalry burdens.
yeah, they can talk, what they want. But look what happened to Poprad a find some old statements from team management... It was like
- "No, its not only for 1 season"
- "We will stay in Poprad for long time"
- "We will build a new training center"
- "Players will be paid every month"

alko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Faterson

It's now been announced that the Nov. 3 game of Lev vs. Slovan in Prague's O2 Arena has sold out 8 days before the game. That's a new KHL attendance record per single game, then, and proof that it's not only Slovan who can sell out a KHL game days (in Slovan's case, weeks or even months) before it takes place.

Old
10-26-2012, 10:04 AM
ult

Quote:
It's now been announced that the Nov. 3 game of Lev vs. Slovan in Prague's O2 Arena has sold out 8 days before the game. That's a new KHL attendance record per single game, then, and proof that it's not only Slovan who can sell out a KHL game days (in Slovan's case, weeks or even months) before it takes place.
The game will be played in Tipsport arena. So no, it's not a new record. It's only 13000 viewers.

Old
10-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Faterson

Ah, OK. There'll be another Lev vs. Slovan game in Prague later this season at the O2 arena. Both will likely sell out.

Old
11-26-2012, 02:13 AM
Seksen

We are 4 guys from Norway planning a trip to St Petersburg Jan/Feb...
Any idea how we can get hold of tickets for the game SKA vs Dynamo Moscow on Friday the 1th of Feb, which is really the reason we are going?

Seksen is offline   Reply With Quote