HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Free agent / new uni / fake uni photos

Old
11-20-2012, 08:44 PM
scoots 70

vCash: 500
Free agent / new uni / fake uni photos

Hi all !
I'm curious ( lockout boredom ) if anybody knows of a cool site that features photoshopped photos of NHL players in different uniforms. I love hockey pics and seeing the players in thier new uniforms during rookie camps and exhibition games and especially right after trade deadline. So for that hobby alone this lockout is killin me ! As I leafed through some old Hockey News mags , I noticed that Trade deadline previews have featured the Magazine super imposing players into new uniforms as they guess where and if some players may wind up.I thought these photos were really kinda cool to see and were really well done and realistic and wondered if there were more out there. I have searched the web and found nothing.
Also there are ZERO pics out there from the Toronto Maple Leaf Rookie Tournament in 2011...ZERO. It's so weird because in previous years there were websites everywhere that had tons of them. It's as if camera's were banned from the games , very weird..Anyone know why or better yet where there are any ??
Thanks for ANY info !!!

scoots 70 is offline   Reply With Quote