Notices

Lemaire

Closed Thread

Old
09-23-2003, 04:34 AM
ceber

vCash: 500
Lemaire

Forget Dupuis, forget Gaborik (ok, maybe not forget Gaborik).. save the money for Jacques.

Just a little article with some nice tidbits:

http://www.startribune.com/stories/1330/4112848.html

Couple of nice quotes from/about O'Sullivan:

"I learned more in those few days than I had ever learned before," O'Sullivan said. "I am so excited to be with Minnesota."

Tom Thompson, the Wild's assistant general manager for player personnel, recently got a call from Guy Lapointe, the team's coordinator of amateur scouting. Lapointe had traveled to see O'Sullivan's first OHL game.
"He told me it was the best defensive positioning he'd ever seen O'Sullivan play," Thompson said.

Old
09-23-2003, 09:36 AM
vitogor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceber
Forget Dupuis, forget Gaborik (ok, maybe not forget Gaborik).. save the money for Jacques.

Just a little article with some nice tidbits:

http://www.startribune.com/stories/1330/4112848.html

Couple of nice quotes from/about O'Sullivan:

"I learned more in those few days than I had ever learned before," O'Sullivan said. "I am so excited to be with Minnesota."

Tom Thompson, the Wild's assistant general manager for player personnel, recently got a call from Guy Lapointe, the team's coordinator of amateur scouting. Lapointe had traveled to see O'Sullivan's first OHL game.
"He told me it was the best defensive positioning he'd ever seen O'Sullivan play," Thompson said.
I didn't realize how good of a coach Lemaire really was untill about his second season here. I was never a fan of his before, and I wasn't very excited (to say the least) when DR named him a head coach. I always thought that he was an insane, arrogant, self-loving tyrant, who was stuck back in his glory days with Montreal, and who was a cancer of today's hockey. My God, how wrong I was!!! Brian Burke said it best, Wild is not just a team, it's a cult. And I'm proud to say that I'm now a cult follower.

Here is to Jacques, the best coach in all of hockey!!!

Old
09-23-2003, 12:29 PM
Surly Furious

vCash: 528
He aint reigning NHL Coach of the Year for nothing

Closed Thread