make something up

vCash: 233
Working tonight so Monday Night Slaughter will drop at 2 PM

Old
11-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Turrican*
Not a homer

vCash: 500
Vince, are you writing up the matches and angles?

Old
11-26-2012, 12:29 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

Sheamusfan & i alternate

Old
11-26-2012, 12:42 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

The First Ever Monday Night Slaughter...9 PM - 11 PM

Highlights of Redemption from last night play, including ColePens becoming the NEW HFWF World Champion and End of Line making his arrival and destroying CrimsonSkorpion to give CPrice the win.

HFWF Monday Slaughter
Episode #4
November 26, 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The opening video package plays to open up Monday Slaughter with the final line reading on screen "The War Is On"

*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*

The cameras pan the Wells Fargo Center which is COMPLETELY sold out tonight for HFWF Monday Slaughter, the first Slaughter on a Monday, reigniting the Monday Night Wars! The fans are going insane as a graphic comes up on the screen...

*****GRAPHIC*****
New HFWF World Champion ColePens Address

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, what a show we have tonight! As you can see, we have a NEW HFWF World Champion, ColePens and tonight, he's going to address the crowd! Not only that...

*****GRAPHIC*****
OmniSlash debuts OmniFlash, a new talk-show, with the guest being CPrice

Announcer: OmniSlash debuts OmniFlash, a new and the ONLY talk show in HFWF and it'll be in that very ring tonight with the guest being none other than CPrice!

"Revolution" hits to a HUGE amount of heat from the fans. After a few seconds... END OF LINE appears on the stage and surveys the fans as he wears a tank top and jogging pants. End of Line walks down the ramp with a look of purpose as he jumps up onto the apron, jumps over the top rope and enters the ring. End of Line rotates his neck and then grabs a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring.

The fans pour the heat in on End of Line as End of Line stands in the middle of the ring and soaks it in. After a few moments, End of Line smirks and laughs as he rotates his neck and loosens up his shoulders by rotating them as he walks around the ring and laughs some more. End of Line stops in the middle of the ring again and faces the hard camera as the heat dies down a little bit, allowing him to finally speak.

End of Line: I waited. And I waited. And I continued sitting in the back watching people take opportunities that should be mine! I watched ColePens contend for the HFWF World Championship, and let's make one thing very clear... one on one, I would wipe this mat with ColePens.

The fans boo as End of Line as a serious look on his face.

End of Line: It took one month...until finally this past weekend, I was contacted by someone. And that someone is a powerful man, and in my honest opinion, the best wrestler in HFWF. That man is CPrice.

The fans give a mixed reaction to the CPrice mention.

End of Line: A man of respect, a man of integrity. He contacted me and told me he sees something in me and that my talents are being wasted by not being on the show...so he offered me a spot in the Revolution.

End of Line takes off the tank top he's wearing to reveal another tank top under, but with the Revolution logo on it as the fans boo.

End of Line: You're looking at the newest member of The Revolution!

The fans boo as End of Line laughs.

End of Line: CPrice has informed me that he has other things on his plate... and I told him I'd take care of CrimsonSkorpion for him, as a thank you for giving me the opportunity in The Revolution. And what you saw last night at Redemption was only just the beginning for CrimsonSkorpion.

The fans boo as End of Line smirks.

End of Line: You see CrimsonSkorpion likes to play hero... he likes to pander to you mindless people who will fall for whatever he feeds you idiots.

The fans boo as End of Line looks into the crowd with a serious look on his face.

End of Line: I'm the anti-hero. I'm not for you people.

The fans wonder what he means as some sound is heard throughout the arena, but the fans want to hear more.

End of Line: I'm going to DESTROY your heroes, and it starts with CrimsonSkorpion!

The fans boo loud, especially children as End of Line smirks. A camera zooms in on a kid in the crowd booing with a CrimsonSkorpion t-shirt on.

End of Line: So if you have any kids, when I come on the screen, I suggest you put them to bed...

The fans boo LOUD, forcing End of Line to raise his voice.

End of Line: BECAUSE WHEN I COME ON THE SCREEN... S**T'S GETTING REAL!

The fans boo as End of Line leans against the ropes and smirks. End of Line walks around the ring with the microphone in his hand. End of Line stops and lifts the microphone up to his mouth, but is cut off as...

"Crimson Thunder" hits to a nice pop from the fans. CrimsonSkorpion comes out with a bandage covering 3/4's of his forehead and is walking with a noticable limp.

CrimsonSkorpion stops on the top of the stage as he has a microphone in his hand. The music stops and the fans start a "CrimsonSkorpion" chant as CrimsonSkorpion doesn't take his eyes off End of Line.

CrimsonSkorpion: Last week, that son of a *****, CPrice gave my sister a stunner! And Redemption was MY chance to tear at him and destroy him! And I was doing JUST THAT...I was about to put him through a board covered in barbed wire placed on top of a table as he bled with every beat his heart took...and he bled A LOT...but I couldn't do that thanks to ONE man...YOU.

The fans boo as End of Line smirks while CrimsonSkorpion has a serious look on his face.

CrimsonSkorpion: Well, End of Line, I know you've never competed on HFWF television, so you're still green as far as I'm concerned, but you got yourself involved in a war between CPrice and I... a war you had NO BUSINESS getting yourself involved in. I'm not physically cleared to compete this week, but next week, I will be cleared for action... and I'm challenging you to a match!

The fans pop as End of Line smirks.

CrimsonSkorpion: I'm not waiting long to get my revenge on you, you son of a *****! And when I'm done with you, my eyes go back to your captain...your ruler, because obviously, End of Line, you don't have a mind of your own following that piece of s---, CPrice.

The fans pop.

CrimsonSkorpion: So next week, CrimsonSkorpion vs. End of Line, one-on-one, in that very ring!

The fans pop as End of Line laughs.

End of Line: First of all, my "ruler" is just a guy that saw something in me that none of you idiots saw...and that's why next week, I'm going to show you why you wished you had the mind that CPrice does. You're on!

The fans pop as CrimsonSkorpion nods on the top of the stage.

CrimsonSkorpion: Welcome to war.

The fans pop as CrimsonSkorpion's theme hits and he backs away behind the curtain as End of Line stands in the middle of the ring with a smirk on his face.

Announcer: You look at CrimsonSkorpion and you look at End of Line and you have to wonder if CrimsonSkorpion is biting off more than he can chew...

==========COMMERCIAL==========

We go backstage and we see CPrice arriving at the arena, which gets a nice pop from the fans. CPrice has a bandage on his forehead as well. CPrice walks with purpose, pulling his luggage behind him with his jacket in his arm. CPrice gives a few backstage workers dirty looks before heading down the corridor and to the locker room.

"Monstrosity of Fro" hits and Team MoFro walks out to a nice pop from the fans. Both men slap some fans hands as they enter the ring, as Modo stands on the outside of the ring, as Fro will be in singles action.

Suddenly, the lights go out and a gray spotlight hits the top of the stage to a huge amount of heat from the fans. "Icicles" hits and the eerie music plays throughout the arena, but it's not Icicles that comes out, but it's a man obviously shorter in stature. The man lowers his head as he stands on the top of the stage and then slowly raises it... AND IT'S COADO. The fans boo as Coado walks down to the ring with purpose. He climbs up to the top of the steel steps and raises his arms as he looks up to the sky...and then throws his arms down making an "X" on his abdomen, which triggers the lights to go on in the arena in a flash!

Coado vs. Fro (w/Modo)

Ding...ding...ding!

Fro approaches Coado, who doesn't move. Fro holds up his fist like he's about to punch, but Coado doesn't even flinch. Coado just stares at Fro, confusing Fro. Fro waves his hands in front of Coado, who doesn't react one bit. Fro backs up and puts his hands on his hips. Fro then shakes his head and goes to kick Coado, but Coado grabs on to Fro's leg, pulls him forward and TAKES HIM DOWN WITH A HUGE CLOTHESLINE! The fans boo as Fro gets up to his knees and holds his chest and throat. Coado rests Fro's throat on the second rope and drives his knee into the back of the neck and chokes him out with the second rope! The fans boo as Coado breaks the choke at a 4 count and then puts a sick, sadistic smile on his face as he looks into the crowd. Coado picks up Fro and irish whips him off the ropes and Coado gives Fro a HUGE knee to the gut, which sends Fro flying over the knee and landing hard on his back. Coado runs off the ropes and drops a leg across the throat of Fro with a HUGE leg drop! The fans boo as Coado holds the shoulder down for the cover. 1...2...Fro kicks out! The fans pop and start a "let's go Fro" chant as Coado picks Fro up and STRONGLY irish whips Fro into the corner! Fro screams in pain as he hits the corner hard and Coado runs full speed at Fro in the corner, but Fro moves out of the way! Fro runs off the ropes and TAKES Coado down with a running forearm smash! Coado gets right up to his feet and Fro takes Coado down with a clothesline! Coado gets back up to his feet and Fro takes Coado down with a HUGE big boot! Fro puts up his arm in the air with one finger up as the fans pop. Fro backs into the corner and sizes up Coado as Coado uses the ropes to pull himself up to his feet. Coado turns around and Fro runs full speed at Coado, but Coado dodges it and runs off the ropes! Coado runs towards Fro, but Fro catches Coado AND PLANTS HIM IN THE MAT WITH A HUGE RUNNING SIDE SLAM! The fans pop as Fro quickly hooks the leg of Coado for the cover! 1...2...3!

NO! Coado kicks out! The fans boo as Fro gets up to his feet and slashes his throat to signal for the end and the fans pop. Fro picks up Coado and tucks Coado's head in between his legs! The end is near! Fro hoists up Coado in a powerbomb position, but Coado slides off his shoulders and lands on his feet in front of Fro. Coado starts going crazy with HARD knees to the face of Fro! The fans boo as Coado doesn't relent one bit with the knees to the face of Fro. Coado backs Fro all the way up into the corner and continues to unleash with HUGE knees to the face. The referee pulls Coado out of the corner and the camera reveals Fro bleeding from his nose now! The fans boo as Coado runs at Fro, seating in the corner, and gives him a HUGE running knee into the corner in the face! The fans boo as Fro holds his face in pain as he lays on the mat now. Coado leaps up to the second turnbuckle and sizes up Fro. Coado jumps off the second turnbuckle and attempts a diving leg drop, but Fro moves out of the way just in time and Coado crashes on the mat! Coado screams in pain as he holds his upper thigh and uses the ropes to pull himself up to his feet. Fro gets up and Coado staggers towards the middle of the ring and Fro kicks Coado in the gut, tucks his head in between his legs and Fro quickly lifts Coado up and PLANTS him hard in the mat with a HUGE jackknife powerbomb! Fro drops to his knees and just as he attempts to go for a cover...

THE LIGHTS IN THE ARENA GO OUT! The fans boo relentlessly as sounds of a knife are heard throughout the arena...and ominous, eerie sound is heard. It sounds like Icicles music! The fans boo, and suddenly, the lights come back on...AND COADO IS ON TOP OF FRO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING! The referee is confused as Modo is shocked on the outside of the ring! The referee makes the count! 1...2...3!

Winner: Coado @ 5:24

Modo is going crazy on the outside of the ring as he jumps up on to the apron. Modo enters the ring and starts arguing with the referee...BUT THE LIGHTS GO OUT AGAIN! The same ominous sounds are heard throughout the arena! The fans are going crazy with heat. A gray spotlight hits the ring...ICICLES IS BEHIND MODO! Icicles has the green, heavy maintenance glove on! The fans boo as Modo turns around and ICICLES STARTS SUFFOCATING MODO! HE'S SUFFOCATING THE LIFE OUT OF MODO! THE FANS BOO RELENTLESSLY AS AFTER A MINUTE, MODO IS COMPLETELY KNOCKED OUT! Icicles gets up then pulls THE 20 FOOT CHAIN OUT OF HIS POCKET! The fans boo as Icicles starts tying up Modo's legs, and then he ties up Fro's legs! The fans boo as Icicles and Coado both pull on the chains and drag MoFro out of the ring by their ankles. They ragdoll MoFro out of the ring and pull them up the ramp and head behind the curtain, with Modo and Fro both completely knocked out.

A highlight package of Omni and Legendary AC winning the tag team championships last night plays. They highlight Marf's betrayal of iRep.

We come live and we see iRep backstage taping up his wrists. Suddenly, someone hugs him from behind. The cameras pan out...AND IT'S MARF HUGGING IREP. The fans boo as Marf puts a big smile on his face as iRep looks at him in confusion.

iRep: You got a lot of explainin' to do!

Marf: What?

iRep: What are you talkin' about, WHAT? You betray me last night, make us lose the tag team championships and now you hugging me like nothing happened!? What the hell is wrong with you?

Marf stops, looks down at the floor and nods...and sounds like he has the sniffles.

Marf: Listen, I'm sorry I couldn't make it last night... I had a little incident at the hotel.

iRep: Back up! Couldn't make it? You're telling me your punk ass is gonna attack me and now you're gonna lie to my face? Get the hell outta of here.

iRep turns his back to Marf but Marf grabs him and turns him around...AND HUGS IREP AGAIN.

iRep: You gotta stop this hugging crap, I'm gonna smell like your crappy pies, man.

Marf: NO! STOP! That wasn't me last night! I wasn't in that match with you! I was at the hotel! I had an incident involving...you know...the pies. They didn't want to be separated from their papa...and cause YOU SAID I CAN'T BRING THEM WITH ME ANYMORE I DECIDED TO STAY WITH THEM!

iRep: Man now you're playing with me and it ain't funny.

Marf: No! I guess he didn't tell you... last night I told SheamusFan I wouldn't be able to make it, but I have a TWIN named FARM who would fill-in for me! I guess between us two, he's the evil one! I mean look at me! Look at my heart!

Marf points to his left nipple.

Marf: Now feel it.

The fans laugh in the background as iRep looks at Marf like he's a ****ing idiot.

Marf: No really, here, do it.

Marf takes iRep's hand and guides it over his left nipple. iRep gags as Marf makes him rub around.

Marf: You feel that? That's a heart of love. And iRep, my partner...tag team that is... I love ya, bud! Now come here...and give me a hug!

Marf extends his arms again as iRep looks at him with the biggest look of confusion ever seen. iRep cautiously hugs Marf and Marf smiles. The cameras fade.

We go to another area backstage and we see StraightEdge standing in the interview area.

Reporter: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, StraightEdge. StraightEdge, last night, you went 30 minutes and you were three seconds away from a tie and retaining the HFWF World Championship, but it came to a crashing halt in the final seconds as ColePens hit the Purple Plex and pinned you in that ring. Thoughts?

StraightEdge takes the mic and pushes the reporter out of the picture.

StraightEdge: Last night was nothing but a FLUKE. Last night, I was the better man. I dominated that little piece of trash for 29 minutes and in the FINAL THREE seconds he pulled luck out of the hat beat me to become new HFWF Champion. ColePens, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Cherish that championship. Keep it warm for me, because I guarantee I'm going to take back MY championship! You're nothing but a placeholder and I'm going to prove that. You've awaken an animal... and he's going to tear your head off.

StraightEdge snarls in the camera and drops the mic as the cameras fade.

*****GRAPHIC*****
Later Tonight: First ever OmniFlash with CPrice.

We come back from commercial and we see Legendary AC and OmniSlash with the reporter backstage.

Reporter: Legendary AC, OmniSlash, last night you two picked up a huge win and won the tag team championships, thoughts?

Legendary AC: You se...

OmniSlash pulls the microphone away from Legendary AC and brings it to him.

OmniSlash: You see, for weeks, we have come here and we have told the world that when we get the chance to compete for the HFWF Tag Team Championships against those two clowns, iRep and Marf or iRep and Farm, whoever the hell that other piece of crap was in the ring, that we would destroy them and we would become the NEW HFWF Tag Team Champions, and ladies and gentlemen around the world, take a good hard look, because we kept our word, and we are YOUR HFWF Tag Team Champions!

Legendary AC sighs as OmniSlash laughs.

Reporter: OmniSlash, you're now a DUAL champion, the HFWF Television Champion and one half of the Tag Team Champions, thoughts?

Before OmniSlash can speak, Legendary AC pulls the mic to him.

Legendary AC: Well...

OmniSlash pulls the microphone back to him as the fans laugh in the background. OmniSlash stares at Legendary AC through his sunglasses.

OmniSlash: No. No, you don't do what OmniSlash does. You may be my partner but you don't copy OmniSlash! You don't have the hair like Omni, you don't have the sunglasses like Omni, you don't have the $800 shirts like Omni and you're not a dual-champion like Omni, so with all due respect "legendary" AC, I suggest you stand there, make yourself look good because you're in OMNI'S SHOT RIGHT NOW!

The fans pop as Omni turns his attention to the camera and puts a smirk on his face.

OmniSlash: You ask Omni for his thoughts on being a dual-champion, I'll tell ya, it feels damn good having this gold on my shoulders, and you know what, I haven't had to defend my Television Championship yet, so when that time comes, rest assured that Omni will beat down that stupid ass of anyone that challenges him in that very ring and will STILL be the dual Television and Tag Team Champion. Hell, who knows, maybe I'll end up with HFWF World Championship gold too. (laughs)

OmniSlash smirks as the fans start an "Omni!" chant.

OmniSlash: Hold your horses, Philadelphia! I don't need you pieces of trash and this garbage city to cheer on Omni when he has all of The Revolution cheering him on!

The fans quickly boo Omni as Omni puts a cocky smirk on his face and readjusts his sunglasses.

Reporter: Legendary AC, tonight you go one-on-one with Marf, really, with this whole Marf and Farm thing, what are you expecting?

Legendary AC: Tonight...

Omni takes the mic once again, this time to boos.

OmniSlash: Tonight, Legendary AC steps into that ring with the same man we beat last night, the confidence is on our side and Legendary, I'll accompany you to the ring and be your coach, because God and everyone else knows, you walk around here claiming to be a legend, but dammit, you still got a lot to learn, and Omni will be the one to teach you how to get the job done!

Legendary AC: Aren't you the same guy that threw a pie in my face last week and almost cost me the match?

Omni gives Legendary AC a look and Legendary AC smirks.

Legendary AC: I don't need you at ringside with me tonight. I'm going to do this alone. You sit in the back and you write your stupid little questions for your stupid little show, Omni.

Reporter: Speaking of that, Omni, tonight in that ring, you're going to interview fellow Revolution member, CPrice. What do you have in store for him?

OmniSlash: Tonight, Omni and CPrice will get into that ring, we're going to get comfortable in my $5,000 Hollywood chairs, and we're going to get down to business. We're going to talk about that pest, CrimsonSkorpion. We're going to talk about Cassandra and we're gonna talk about his Hardcore match last night at Redemption where he DESTROYED that little piece of monkey crap, CrimsonSkorpion. That was pretty good last night, huh, AC?

Legendary AC: That was damn good...

Omni looks and sees the reporter in the background.

OmniSlash: Don't ya see Omni and AC are having a conversation here? Beat it!

The reporter quickly scurries away as Omni smirks while Legendary AC looks at him and shakes his head. The cameras fade.

We come back to ringside...

"Waiting Opportunity" hits and RWO walks out to a nice pop from the fans. RWO is pumped up as he quickly walks down to the ring and slaps some fans hands. RWO jumps up to third steel step and enters the ring. RWO walks to the corner and poses for the fans to a pop.

Suddenly, the lights go out but a spotlight hits the top of the stage. The ring announcer begins speaking.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, please rise to your feet and welcome the man of excellence. A man who is going to usher in change in to all of America. He is your champion and he is the man you look up to. He is YOUR United States Champion, NYGRYK!

"True Champion" hits and NYGRYK comes out to a huge amount of heat from the fans. NYGRYK looks at the United States Championship on his shoulder and smirks as he points towards it, puts his breath on it and wipes it clean as he walks down to the ring. He tells random fans that he's their new champion and a champion they can be proud of. NYGRYK climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring. He walks towards the ropes and faces the hard camera as he lifts the United States Championship up above his head, much to the fans dislike. The spotlight turns off from following NYGRYK and the lights turn back on in the arena.

Announcer: RWO is coming off a big win against Topshelf last night, if RWO can pick up the win tonight, he will be the number one contender for a future United States Championship bout!

NYGRYK vs. RWO

Ding...ding...ding!

RWO and NYGRYK circle the ring as they don't take their eyes off each other. NYGRYK does the timeout sign as he steps outside of the ring to the floor and starts doing walking lunges. The fans boo as NYGRYK stretches and rotates his neck. The referee starts counting, but NYGRYK yells at the referee to stop counting and that he's the United States Champion and he gets special perks! He says he's the new ambassador for the country! The fans boo as NYGRYK starts doing squats. NYGRYK turns to the crowd and waves at them all, which gets a HUGE amount of heat from the fans towards NYGRYK. RWO suddenly exits the ring and stands on the apron and waits. NYGRYK turns around and RWO NAILS NYGRYK with a hard elbow to the top of the head! NYGRYK falls to the floor and quickly crawls away as RWO looks into the crowd and smirks. NYGRYK uses the steel steps to get to his feet and RWO runs at NYGRYK but NYG moves out of the way and throws RWO knees first into the steel steps! The fans boo as NYG looks into the crowd and points at his temple like he's the smarter one. NYGRYK grabs RWO and throws him into the ring. NYG quickly follows and hooks the leg of RWO for the cover. 1...2...RWO kicks out!

The fans pop as NYG immediately gets up to his feet and drops an elbow on the right knee of RWO! The fans boo as NYG quickly gets back up to his feet and drops ANOTHER elbow on the right knee of RWO! The fans continue booing as NYG repeats these elbows six more times on the right knee of RWO, completely destroying the knee! The fans boo as NYG gets up to his feet and steps on the right knee of RWO and smirks into the crowd. NYG jumps up high in the air and GIVES THE RIGHT KNEE OF RWO A HUGE KNEE DROP! NYG quickly hooks the leg of RWO for a cover! 1...2...RWO KICKS OUT! The fans pop as NYG gets up to his knees and looks at the referee with a smirk on his face. NYG gets up to his feet and pulls RWO up to his feet and pushes him into the corner. NYG wraps the right knee around the second rope and starts pulling on the ankle to apply pressure to RWO's knee! The fans boo as RWO screams in pain and the referee starts counting! 1...2...3....4...NYG just lets go to stop the pressure. NYG places his foot on the second rope and catapults high up into the air and DROPS A BEAUTIFUL ELBOW ON THE RIGHT KNEE OF RWO HANGING ON THE SECOND ROPE! The fans applaud as RWO drops to his back and holds his knee in tremendous pain! NYG drives his forearm into the face of RWO and hooks the right leg of RWO for the cover! 1...2...3!

NO! RWO gets the shoulder up! NYG gets up to his feet and smirks. NYG lays the right leg flat on the mat, lifts his boot up...AND STOMPS HARD ON THE RIGHT KNEE OF RWO! The fans boo as RWO screams in pain as he crawls to the ropes. NYG runs and gives RWO a running boot to the face! RWO slingshots off the bottom rope and lays motionless on the mat as NYG poses along the ropes as the fans pour tons of heat on him. NYG takes the right leg and rests it on the bottom rope. NYG jumps up off the second rope and DROPS HIS FULL BODY WEIGHT ON THE RIGHT KNEE OF RWO! RWO screams in pain as he holds on to his knee and rolls to the middle of the ring in agonizing pain! NYG puts his foot on the right knee of RWO to keep RWO in place. NYG looks at the crowd and yells out "IS THIS WHO YOU WANT REPRESENTING YOU?" the fans boo and start an "NYG sucks!" chant as NYG grabs the right leg, twists it around and now APPLIES A FIGURE FOUR LEG LOCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING! The fans boo as NYG applies tremendous pressure as RWO screams in pain in the middle of the ring! RWO is in the middle of the ring and has nowhere to go! The fans start a HUGE "RWO" chant and RWO uses that to his advantage as he digs DEEP into the mat and pulls himself towards the ropes! The fans are going insane and cheer harder...AND RWO FINALLY REACHES THE ROPES! The fans go insane as NYG keeps the hold locked on and the referee starts the count! 1...2...3...4...NYG breaks the hold! NYG breaks the hold as the referee pulls him off and the referee and NYG start arguing for several seconds. In the background, RWO gets up to his feet and has all of his body weight on his good left knee. NYG runs full speed at RWO against the ropes, BUT RWO GIVES NYGRYK A HUGE BACK BODY DROP OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING! The fans pop as NYGRYK crashes HARD on the floor and rolls against the barricade! The fans pop as RWO rests in the corner in the ring and NYGRYK is out on the outside as we go to commercial!

We come back and NYG has RWO in the corner and is giving him hard stops to the gut. NYG gets up to the second rope and starts PUMMELING RWO in the head with hard rights! The fans count along with every punch. 1...2...3...4...5...6...and before NYG can hit the 7th punch, RWO comes to and BLOCKS THE PUNCH! RWO grabs on to the wrist of NYG and PULLS HIM DOWN and NYG hits his face on the top of the steel ring post! The fans go insane as NYG is draped over the top turnbuckle and holding his face in pain as RWO leans against the ropes. RWO puts NYG's legs behind the ropes as NYG is now seated on the top turnbuckle with his back towards the ring. RWO slowly climbs up to the second rope with his bad right knee and starts giving NYG hard rights to the upper back. RWO throws NYG's arm around his head and after a few moments...RWO LIFTS NYGRYK OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE AND PLANTS NYGRYK IN THE MAT WITH A THUNDEROUS SUPER BACK SUPLEX IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING! The fans pop HUGE as both men are motionless in the middle of the ring, with NYG holding the back of his head and RWO continues selling the knee. After a few moments, RWO gets into a seated position and slowly crawls towards the body of NYGRYK and hooks the leg for the cover! 1...2...3!

NO! NYGRYK kicks out! The fans popped for the split second until NYGRYK kicked out! The fans pour on the boos as NYG shakes his head and tries shaking the cobwebs loose as he holds the back of his head. NYG crawls towards the ropes and pulls himself up to his feet. RWO gets up to his feet but is staggered and hopping on one knee pretty much. NYG turns around and quickly tries running at RWO, but RWO leaps on the one good foot he has and takes NYG down! RWO lays into NYG with HARD rights to the skull! RWO gets up to his feet and gives a standing front flip to NYG from the one leg and the fans pop! RWO gets up to his feet and raises his arms up with open palms as the fans pop. RWO limps to NYG and grabs him in a front face lock, possibly setting up the brain buster, but NYG pushes RWO away and NYG backs up to the corner. NYG yells at the referee to check on him! The fans boo as NYG is saying it's his shoulder and the referee begins to check on his shoulder. The fans continue to boo as RWO looks on in confusion. All of a sudden...TOPSHELF APPEARS IN THE RING AND TOPSHELF TAKES DOWN RWO WITH THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP TO THE FACE OF RWO! Topshelf quickly escapes and drops the championship on the outside as Topshelf stands behind the barricade and watches! NYG rotates his shoulder in the ring and tells the referee it's fine and NYG quickly rushes to the downed body of RWO and hooks the leg for the cover! 1...2...3! NYG DEFEATS RWO!

Winner: NYGRYK @ 16:26

The fans boo as NYG gets up and raises his arms in victory. Topshelf hops the barricade, picks up the United States Championship and hands it to NYGRYK. NYG and Topshelf look down at RWO...and suddenly BOTH MEN ATTACK! The fans boo relentlessly as both men pummel into RWO with hard rights and lefts. Suddenly, the fans pop...JUSSI RUNS OUT! The fans go insane as Jussi enters the ring! Jussi gives Topshelf a running elbow, knocking Topshelf to the outside of the ring! NYG tries exiting the ring, but Jussi throws the leg out from under NYGRYK and NYG is hanging on the second rope. Jussi backs up and then runs full speed and knocks NYG down to the floor with a running knee! The fans pop as Jussi screams and then stops as he looks down at the mat. Jussi picks the United States Championship up off the mat and hoists it up as he and NYG stare each other down. The fans are chanting "Jussi! Jussi" as Jussi nods along and rests the US Championship on his shoulder. Jussi looks into the camera and says "this thing would look good on me!"

*****GRAPHIC*****
NEXT: ColePens Addresses the Crowd!

We see highlights of the 30 minute ironman match last night and ColePens becoming the new HFWF World Champion, dethroning StraightEdge.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the NEW HFWF World Champion...COLEPENS!

"Purple Perfection" hits and the fans go INSANE! ColePens comes out with a ColePens t-shirt on and in his ring attire with the HFWF World Championship on his shoulder. ColePens stands on the stage and takes in the scene as he looks at the HFWF World Championship and then slowly walks down the ramp to the ring. The fans are bowing down to him at ringside as ColePens climbs up the steel steps and stands on the apron as he looks at all sides of the crowd. ColePens enters the ring and stands in the middle of the ring as he holds up the HFWF World Championship, with the lights in the rafters bouncing off the gold plate of the championship.

ColePens grabs a microphone as the fans start a "ColePens! ColePens!" chant. ColePens laughs as he looks into the crowd and looks at the HFWF World Championship on his shoulder.

ColePens: The new HFWF World Champion!

The fans go insane as ColePens smiles in the ring.

ColePens: It took long enough for me to get my hands on this for more than a few moments. Last night, StraightEdge and I tore the house down with a great 30 minute ironman match with all the twists and turns you can imagine! But just as we all knew...StraightEdge is nothing without The Revolution, and I proved that by dethroning him last night and becoming NEW HFWF World Champion!

The fans go insane as ColePens stands in the middle of the ring and holds up the HFWF World Championship.

ColePens: There was no CPrice to run in and help StraightEdge win back the championship, there was no Revolution circling the ring ready to attack me. It was one-on-one, it was a straight match...and I proved I am better than StraightEdge.

The fans pop.

ColePens: But NOW, where do I go from here? Who is next in line to challenge me for the HFWF World Championship? Well, I have a few names in mind. Omni looks like he's on the verge of super stardom, and I want to see what he has in a high pressure situation like an HFWF World Championship match.

The fans boo.

ColePens: My good friend, CrimsonSkorpion, would be an interesting opponent!

The fans pop big!

ColePens: But, Crimson, you know I love ya, buddy, but you didn't win your match last night. You were close, no doubt, but you didn't win. (the fans boo) But you seem to have a lot more on your plate right now, such as End of Line.

The fans boo at the mention of End of Line.

ColePens: Maybe we go for part three of the ColePens vs. StraightEdge saga and I give StraightEdge a rematch for the championship?

The fans boo relentlessly.

ColePens: Or maybe...just maybe...ColePens and CPrice go one-on-one in this ring for this championship!

The fans surprisingly go insane at the prospect of seeing CPrice vs. ColePens for the HFWF World Championship.

ColePens: CPrice shook my hand last night and he won his match. In my eyes, he's the front runner for an opportunity at this championship.

The fans pop more and start a "CPrice" chant.

Announcer: They're CHEERING CPrice? What the hell!?

Suddenly...

"Big Cat" plays and Big Fat Cat walks out to a HUGE amount of heat from the fans. Big Fat Cat carries a 2x4 with him and a microphone in his hand as he marches down to the ring with purpose.

Big Fat Cat enters the ring and stands a few feet in front of ColePens.

Big Fat Cat: YAAAAY, you're the new champion, congratulations...GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RING!

The fans boo relentlessly as ColePens looks at Big Fat Cat with a surprised look on his face.

Big Fat Cat: There are more important things going on, such as what happened with ME!

The fans boo even more.

Big Fat Cat: NO! Don't boo! Last week, I was screwed by the boss, SheamusFan and his boy, Syn Shadow!

The fans pop at those mentions.

Big Fat Cat: I was going to make that son of a ***** bleed! I was going to make the boss bleed in his own ring... but NOOOO! He needs to hire protection! Well, get your ass down here now, SheamusFan! I'm calling you out and I'm gonna kick your stupid ass!

The fans boo as Big Fat Cat waits while ColePens leans against the rope with his fist against his head, looking bored.

"The Boss" plays to much surprise as the fans all rise to their feet and pop at the music! Big Fat Cat nods and smirks in the ring as he hits his 2x4 in his hand and tells SheamusFan to come down to the ring as SheamusFan emerges on the top of the stage with a microphone in hand.

SheamusFan: Big Fat Cat, you're not going to get me. I beat you last week and as far as I'm concerned, this issue is over. Last night, I sent you a message! Don't cross the boss. Hopefully, you've learned that lesson because now, you have no United States Championship with you and last week, I pinned you in that ring!

The fans pop as Big Fat Cat looks angry.

SheamusFan: But you know what!? You're in that ring right now and you look like you're in your ring gear! ColePens, you're obviously dressed to compete, so you know what!? Right there in that ring... RIGHT NOW!

The fans pop as Big Fat Cat is angry and ColePens takes off his shirt and throws it to the outside, already getting ready for the match. We go to commercial as Big Fat Cat is screaming at the top of his lungs.

ColePens vs. Big Fat Cat

We join the match in progress with ColePens seated in the corner. Big Fat Cat runs out of the opposite corner and NAILS ColePens HARD with a running knee! ColePens rolls out of the corner and into the middle of the ring and Big Fat Cat quickly goes for the cover. 1...2...ColePens kicks out! Big Fat Cat picks ColePens up to his feet and gives him a few hard rights until ColePens is against the ropes. Big Fat Cat irish whips ColePens and bends down and when ColePens bounces back, ColePens leaps over Big Fat Cat and attempts a sunset flip! 1...2...Big Fat Cat kicks out! ColePens and Big Fat Cat both get to their feet and run at each other, but ColePens gives Big Fat Cat a running heel kick to the chin of Big Fat Cat and knocks him down! ColePens drives his forearm into the face of Big Fat Cat and goes for the cover! 1...2...Big Fat Cat kicks out! ColePens gets up to his feet and pulls Big Fat Cat up to his feet and ColePens starts kicking Big Fat Cat in the gut. ColePens grabs on to the head of Big Fat Cat and THROWS it down on the knee of ColePens! Big Fat Cat bounces back and rests his neck on the second rope and ColePens stands on the neck of Big Fat Cat and applies tremendous pressure as Big Fat Cat starts screaming in pain and chokes on the second rope! 1...2...3...4...ColePens lets go of the choke and the fans start a "ColePens" chant. ColePens jumps over the top rope and stands on the apron as he sizes up Big Fat Cat. ColePens runs along the apron and NAILS BIG FAT CAT IN THE SIDE OF THE HEAD WITH A HUGE BIG BOOT! The fans pop as Big Fat Cat drops to the mat and lays motionless on his back as ColePens climbs up to the top turnbuckle and sizes up Big Fat Cat. ColePens jumps off the top turnbuckle and attempts a splash but Big Fat Cat MOVES OUT OF THE WAY AND COLEPENS CRASHES ON THE MAT FACE AND CHEST FIRST! ColePens screams in pain as the fans boo and Big Fat Cat quickly rolls ColePens over on his back and hooks the leg for the cover! 1...2...3!

NO! ColePens kicks out! The fans pop as Big Fat Cat sits up holding the side of his head. Big Fat Cat gets up to his feet and backs away as ColePens slowly gets up to his feet. Once ColePens reaches his feet and is bent over, Big Fat Cat RUNS FULL SPEED AND TAKES COLEPENS DOWN WITH A SWINGING NECKBREAKER! The fans boo as Big Fat Cat gets up to his feet, backs up to bounce off the ropes and then Big Fat Cat gives ColePens a HARD elbow drop in the chest! The fans boo as Big Fat Cat hooks the leg for the cover! 1...2...3! NO! ColePens kicks out! Big Fat Cat gets up to his feet and corners the referee and gets in his face about a slow count. Suddenly, the fans go crazy! The cameras show SYN SHADOW on the top of the stage! The fans go insane as Big Fat Cat turns around and notices Syn Shadow! Syn Shadow slowly walks down the ramp and gets to ringside where he stares down Big Fat Cat. Big Fat Cat and Syn Shadow exchange words. Syn Shadow suddenly gets up on to the apron and sends Big Fat Cat backing away out of fear! ColePens is up to his feet and turns Big Fat Cat around at this point and ColePens grabs Big Fat Cat in a front facelock, throws his arm over his head, hooks the leg and HITS BIG FAT CAT WITH THE PURPLE PLEX! The fans pop as ColePens bridges for the pin! 1...2...3! COLEPENS WINS IN HIS FIRST MATCH AS CHAMPION!

Winner: ColePens @ 6:19

Syn Shadow now enters the ring as ColePens receives the HFWF World Championship. ColePens and Syn Shadow stare each other down until Syn Shadow turns his attention to Big Fat Cat. Syn Shadow picks up Big Fat Cat's dead weight, grabs him by the throat, lifts him up...AND SYN SHADOW PLANTS BIG FAT CAT IN THE MAT WITH A DEATH-GRIP SLAM! The fans pop as Syn Shadow remains on his knees and stares at Big Fat Cat, and then slowly turns his head to ColePens, who's resting in the corner and applauding Syn Shadow as the two continue to stare at each other.

Announcer: Could Syn Shadow be throwing his name in the hat to be a contender for the HFWF World Championship?

We come back and we go backstage to see iRep walking down the halls. He approaches Marf from behind and taps him on the shoulder. Marf doesn't respond and iRep taps him on the shoulder again.

iRep: Come on, Marf, we gotta go for your match!

Suddenly, Marf turns around...but it's not Marf!? The plain white t-shirt that this man is wearing reads "FARM" in writing you'd see from a kindergartener. It looks EXACTLY like Marf!

iRep: Oh, what game are you playing here now...

Farm: You best get to steppin' boy... you took my blood and my flesh away from me! You took my brother, Marf away from me!

iRep looks Farm up and down and looks at him with the biggest look of confusion...

Farm: I'm warning ya, boy... watch yourself. Watch yourself, iRep. You don't know what the REAL MAN in this family is capable of! GOODBYE!

Farm laughs as he walks out of the scene and iRep is left confused. iRep recollects his thoughts, and suddenly, from the other side, a man with a pie emerges from behind iRep. iRep smells the pie and turns his head and sees the figure behind him and it's Marf! What the hell is going on? iRep sighs and shakes his head as he looks at Marf.

iRep: What the he...

Marf puts his finger over iRep's lips to shut him up. iRep throws his finger off his lips and looks at Marf with a look of disgust.

Marf: Tonight, when I defeat Legendary AC in that ring, we're gonna paint the town tonight...WE'RE GONNA PAINT PHILADELPHIA, TONIGHT!

The fans pop at the mention of the hometown city.

Marf: And we gonna share this pie to celebrate with a nice big glass of milk!

Marf laughs as he walks out of the scene. iRep looks like he's seen a ghost and can't believe what he's being put through.

In another area backstage, we see CPrice sitting alone in his locker room as he's watching the show on the television in the locker room. He's wearing jeans and his official HFWF t-shirt, but with the sleeves cut off. Suddenly, the door is heard opening and closes as the cameras pan out and End of Line and CPrice go eye-to-eye.

CPrice: You ready for next week?

End of Line: I've been ready since HFWF started. And now you're giving me the opportunity to show what I got.

CPrice: That's what I want to hear, but you better not be feeding me bulls**t over here, you know what I'm saying? I'm putting my faith and trust in you, all the others, StraightEdge, Omni, AC, Topshelf, they didn't want you in here, it was me that got you in and I told them, they're either going to put up with it or tough. So you go out there next week and you prove those four wrong and you kick CrimsonSkorpion's ass in that ring.

End of Line looks to the side and then gets more in CPrice's face.

End of Line: I'm going to tear CrimsonSkorpion apart, limb by limb.

End of Line smirks and then laughs as he backs away from CPrice as CPrice looks at End of Line, smirks and nods as End of Line leaves the locker room, and CPrice stares at the door as his smirk turns to a serious look.

"I'm a Pie Man" hits and Marf comes out to a mixed reaction from the fans, accompanied by iRep. Instead of a full bag, Marf only has one pie with him tonight as he's waving to the crowd and trynig to cheer up iRep. iRep sighs as he looks embarrassed to be there with Marf as Marf hands iRep the pie and enters the ring. Marf poses for the fans to a mixed reaction, but his entrance is cut off...

"Legendary" hits and Legendary AC walks out to a chorus of boos from the fans. Legendary AC looks into the crowd and then at his tag team championship as he walks down to the ring and talks trash to Marf and iRep while approaching the ring.

Marf (w/iRep) vs. Legendary AC

Ding...ding...ding!

Legendary AC points and laughs at iRep. Legendary AC calls iRep stupid for falling for Marf's stupid game. Suddenly, a voice is heard... IT'S OMNI!

OmniSlash: I'm sorry to interrupt the festivities here, but it's time you two wrap it up because we have to set up for Omni's show, the only thing that matters now, we have to set up for OmniFlash with OmniSlash!

The fans boo as OmniSlash continues walking down to the ring with production members behind him with equipment for OmniFlash while Legendary AC, Marf and iRep are all staring at Omni. Legendary AC is asking Omni what the hell he's doing.

OmniSlash: Come on, AC, you know tonight is a big night for Omni, hell, every night is! So just do your damn business, hit the Flash Kick on that stupid piece of crap named Marf and end it so we can get on with what really matters!

The fans pop as Marf approaches Legendary AC from behind with a pie in his hand. Marf taps Legendary AC on the shoulder and Legendary AC turns around and MARF PIES LEGENDARY AC! The fans pop as Legendary AC is blinded and staggers and MARF ROLLS UP LEGENDARY AC! 1...2...3! MARF WINS!

Winner: Marf @ 1:07

Marf jumps up and down like he just scored the game winning goal in game 7 overtime for the Stanley Cup. iRep enters the ring and Marf jumps on him and gives him a big hug! Omni stands on the apron looking down at Legendary AC, with pie all over his face and shakes his head.

OmniSlash: See what happens when you neglect the services of OmniSlash? You lose. You just learned the hard way, don't let it happen again. Now get out of the ring so we can set up OmniFlash, or hell, join these pieces of trash and set up OmniFlash for Omni as well. Make yourself useful!

Legendary AC rolls out of the ring and staggers up the ramp and to the back as Omni stands on the apron and stares at Legendary AC. Omni suddenly notices Marf and iRep talking in the corner. Marf points at Omni and iRep quickly slaps the hand down to try to hide that they're talking about Omni. iRep shakes his head and then Marf immediately runs at Omni, but Omni quickly jumps off the apron and puts his hand up as Marf laughs. Suddenly, FARM APPEARS ON THE TITANTRON.

Farm: Hey boy, I hope you two are having fun in there! But the fun ends soon. I AM FARM! YOU ARE iMARF! I WILL HURT YOU! GOODBYE!

The footage cuts as Marf acts shocked (terribly, too) while iRep stands in the ring with his hands on his hips and stares at Marf. iRep exits the ring as Marf tries to talk to him, but iRep ignores him as the cameras fade to the back.

Backstage, we see Icicles and Coado dragging the bodies of Modo and Fro in the parking lot and to a big black car. Icicles kicks the back of the car viciously until it dents and allows him to literally RIP OPEN the trunk. We see CANADIAN CRIPPLER tied up with chains and still with scars and dry blood all over his body as the live crowd GASPS. Icicles and Coado ignore Canadian Crippler's body as they try to lift up Modo and Fro and place them into the car with Canadian Crippler as well, but suddenly, the two come to and they start pushing Coado and Icicles off. They loosen the chains off them and they start laying it into Coado and Icicles in the parking lot! Modo throws Icicles face first through a window and Icicles drops to the concrete and hides his face. Fro and Modo go to work on Coado as Coado is defenseless. Fro and Modo give Coado a double hip toss at least 10 feet into the air and into a bunch of spare tires and metal rods, ultimately sending him on to the concrete. Modo and Fro ditch the scene as the cameras show Coado laying motionless, Canadian Crippler still tied up in the back of the car...and they show Icicles sitting against the car as blood pours out of his head. Icicles has shards of glass in his head and on the ground around him as he looks into the camera and starts laughing maniacly. He wipes the blood from his head and licks it as he laughs even more and starts holding on to his mask as he pushes his face into the camera. The cameras quickly cut.

*****GRAPHIC*****
UP NEXT: OmniFlash with CPrice

We come back live and OmniSlash is already in the ring. There's an oval television in the ring with steel beams set up in the two corners behind OmniSlash as he's sitting on a Hollywood chair. Another Hollywood type chair is beside him with a microphone on it that reads "CPrice" on it for his guest.

OmniSlash: Ladies and gentlemen, it's the moment you have ALL been waiting for! Tonight, we finally get the answers from none other than CPrice! So ladies and gentlemen, stand up and join me in welcoming, representing The Revolution, the first ever guest on OmniFlash... CPRICE!

"Unbreakable" hits and CPrice walks out to a mixed reaction from the fans, mainly pops as CPrice walks out with confidence. He looks into the crowd as he walks down the ramp and raises his fist to representing The Revolution. CPrice climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring, still wearing his sleeveless shirt and jeans. CPrice walks to the corner as he turns his head and looks back at OmniSlash applauding before he raises his fists in the air representing The Revolution.

The music stops as CPrice looks at OmniSlash and looks at the set for OmniFlash. CPrice smirks as he looks at the Hollywood chair. He picks the microphone up off it and even reads out his name as he looks at the back of the chair. CPrice sits in the chair and tries getting comfortable, but can't.

CPrice: Stupid chairs you got.

The fans start a mild "CPrice!" chant as Omni smirks staring at CPrice.

OmniSlash: How does it feel, Price?

CPrice: How does what feel?

OmniSlash: You quite possibly are THE guy in HFWF right now. Maybe ColePens, StraightEdge or CrimsonSkorpion have something to say about it, but you quite possibly are THE guy in HFWF right now. And you're on the talk show of THE FUTURE of the HFWF, the next big thing in the HFWF, THE NEXT ONE, OmniSlash! How does it feel?

The fans boo as CPrice smirks as he looks into the crowd.

CPrice: I'll tell you how CPrice feels. CPrice feels great. He came off a big win last night at Redemption against CrimsonSkorpion.

The fans pop at the mention as CPrice looks into the crowd.

CPrice: But I'll tell you what, I think you've been flapping your gums a little too much tonight, so I suggest we get down to business because you're not running your mouth on my time!

The fans pop as CPrice looks at OmniSlash angrily as OmniSlash looks surprised.

OmniSlash: You're getting a little crazy here, Price. You're getting a little crazy. You want some water? You want some beer? There's a cooler over there, it has anything you want, just like a movie set, hell, next time we may have a full buffet here!

OmniSlash laughs as he looks around the set as if he's trying to figure where the buffet table could go.

CPrice: You're sitting here with the stupid OmniFlash talk show, and you're wasting my time and you're wasting the fans time, is this what you had me out here for? So you could wonder where you can put a ******* buffet table? I tell you what, you don't get down to business, and that microphone you're holding in your hand, those sunglasses on your stupid face and that thing on your shoulders will all be going in one place, and I don't think you want me to tell you what place that is!

The fans pop as OmniSlash puts his hands up, as if he's giving up and he's ready to get serious while CPrice looks at OmniSlash seriously.

OmniSlash: OK, OK, Omni gets it. The fun and games are over, brotha. First question, your issue with CrimsonSkorpion. Why? Why did you go after him?

CPrice: It's quite simple. That son of a ***** was handed the HFWF World Championship, a championship I would kill to have. The office put their stock in him and put him as their go-to guy, but how did that work out!? Obviously not well, he lost it in his first defense! He didn't deserve that championship, and I was going to teach him a lesson WHY I AM THE MAN AND WHY I AM BETTER THAN HIM!

The fans give a mixed reaction as CPrice looks at Omni, and then looks into the crowd.

CPrice: And I did that last night when I pinned that piece of trash, 1, 2, 3 in this very ring!

The fans pop as CPrice relaxes in his chair again and looks into the crowd.

OmniSlash: Next question! Last week, you gave a woman... you gave his sister a Stunner! Why?

CPrice: I thought she could take it to send the message to her brother, obviously she has balls to step into the ring with a guy like CPrice in that situation, more balls than CrimsonSkorpion, who didn't come out until AFTER I left the ring last week.

The fans boo a little bit as CPrice stops to acknowledge the crowd.

Announcer: Come on, now... it was blatantly obvious that HE left the ring when CrimsonSkorpion ran down. CPrice is delusional.

CPrice: This is the land of the giants, if she wants to step into the ring with CPrice, she's gonna get what's coming to her! I just wish she were here tonight so I could give her another Stunner!

The fans give a mixed reaction surprisingly, as both, CPrice and OmniSlash look surprised at the response from the crowd.

OmniSlash: Now, let's talk about last night! Last night, you stepped into the ring and put on one of the most brutal matches we've seen in professional wrestling in at least a decade! Tell me what you were thinking heading into that match.

CPrice: It's quite simple, Omni. I had a goal. Just like you did. You had a goal last night to walk out as the tag team champions with Legendary AC. You had a goal to walk out as the first ever dual champion in HFWF history. Look at you. You did that. I had a goal. It was to hurt CrimsonSkorpion. It was to prove to CrimsonSkorpion who the real man is in this company, and it's NOT him. I proved that I am the man in this company, and I dare anyone in the back to say otherwise!

The fans pop as Omni nods. Omni readjusts his seating, pulls off the sunglasses and hangs them on the collar of his shirt. Omni rests his championships on the luxury glass table in between the Hollywood chairs that CPrice and Omni are occupying. OmniSlash takes a drink from a bottle of water and clears his throat. He grunts a little to open up his throat as CPrice looks at him in confusion.

OmniSlash: And now, I have one last thing to bring up to you. Just take a look at the TV.

Omni and CPrice turn their attention to the oval HD television. The backstage segment between CPrice and ColePens plays, which shows CPrice and ColePens shaking hands backstage at Redemption. We come back live as the fans pop as CPrice looks at OmniSlash, as OmniSlash looks at CPrice, and then looks behind CPrice. The cameras show TOPSHELF AND STRAIGHTEDGE emerge from behind the curtain and stand on the top of the stage to a HUGE amount of heat from the fans. Topshelf and StraightEdge slowly walk down to the ring as CPrice doesn't take his eyes off them. CPrice gets up out of his chair and throws it out of the way as he stands facing the ramp. OmniSlash gets up and grabs CPrice's arm and turns him around as the two men come face to face! The fans are now going crazy as OmniSlash and CPrice stare each other down.

OmniSlash: Explain yourself.

CPrice looks down to the mat, and behind him, Topshelf and StraightEdge enter the ring. CPrice has nowhere to go as Topshelf and StraightEdge are standing behind CPrice and OmniSlash is standing in front of CPrice. CPrice looks at all three men. The fans are chanting "CPrice, CPrice!"

Announcer: WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Topshelf, StraightEdge and OmniSlash close in on CPrice as the fans boo. Suddenly, the THE FANS BLOW THE ROOF OFF THE PLACE!

COLEPENS RUNS DOWN TO THE RING WITH THE HFWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!
The fans are going insane as ColePens enters the ring! Topshelf tries to clothesline ColePens, but ColePens dodges it and COLEPENS NAILS TOPSHELF IN THE FACE WITH THE HFWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! The fans go insane as CPrice is just watching! OmniSlash runs at ColePens AND COLEPENS NAILS OMNISLASH IN THE FACE WITH THE HFWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! The fans are going insane! StraightEdge tries to clothesline ColePens, but ColePens dodges it! As both men turn around...

CPRICE GIVES COLEPENS THE STUNNER FROM ABSOLUTELY OUT OF NOWHERE! The fans quickly boo as CPrice stands tall along with StraightEdge. CPrice looks down at ColePens' motionless body as the HFWF World Championship lay on the mat. CPrice and StraightEdge stare at each other and then both men smirk at each other. StraightEdge and CPrice start laughing in the ring and StraightEdge and CPrice hug each other in the ring as the fans pour a HUGE amount of heat on them both. StraightEdge walks towards ColePens body and looks down at him as he kneels down and says "keep it warm for me." StraightEdge picks the HFWF World Championship up off the mat and holds it up. CPrice watches and once StraightEdge lifts the HFWF World Championship up off the mat and holds it up high, CPrice's eyes remain glued to the HFWF World Championship. CPrice's smirk quickly turns to a look of anger as StraightEdge continues holding the HFWF World Championship up high towards the fans as the fans boo relentlessly. CPrice stands in the background with his hands on his hips as StraightEdge bathes in the boos from the fans and all of a sudden...

CPRICE TURNS STRAIGHTEDGE AROUND AND CPRICE GIVES STRAIGHTEDGE THE STUNNER! THE FANS BLOW THE ROOF OFF THE ARENA AS CPRICE FLIPS STRAIGHTEDGE OFF AND THEN FLIPS OFF COLEPENS! The fans are going INSANE as CPrice stands tall over ColePens and StraightEdge. CPrice looks down and now can't take his eyes off the HFWF World Championship. CPrice picks the HFWF World Championship up off the mat and stares at it for a few seconds as the fans are still LOUD in the arena. CPrice walks to the corner and stands on the second turnbuckle as he looks into the crowd and the hard camera zooms in on CPrice... CPrice holds up the HFWF World Championship and the fans go INSANE as CPrice talks trash and says "the time is coming!" CPrice holds the HFWF World Championship up as the HFWF logo comes up in the bottom left corner and the cameras fade out to close the show with CPrice holding up the HFWF World Championship.

Last edited by M.C.G. 31: 11-26-2012 at 12:57 PM.
Old
11-26-2012, 01:16 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

vCash: 50
@LegendaryAC
Found it interesting I did not make @ColePens list of challengers. Is it just a case of Astraphobia or a "different" type of fear? #WhatAreYouAfraidOf

Old
11-26-2012, 01:42 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

I posted it so early & now im not even working

Oh well, whatevs its there

Old
11-26-2012, 01:45 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 145
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Well, that took nearly a year to read.

Nice job CPrice. Dedication bro, dedication!

Not enough Omni though.

OmniSlash @Endyourlife
@Colepens you wanna hit this beautiful face with the title that belongs to him? Your ass is about to become famous for having an affair with Omnis boot!

Old
11-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Marf

OOC: Some great writing gents, well done to both of ya!

Old
11-26-2012, 01:58 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

Thanks farm...err, marf

Old
11-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Crimson Skorpion

Awards:
CrimsonSkorpion @CrimsonSkorpion
Stone Cold Steve Austin said it best... #DTA

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Old
11-26-2012, 02:07 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

CPrice @CPrice
call a wahbulance. You lose & expect a championship match? @End_of_Line, take care of this piece of trash next monday. End his career.

Old
11-26-2012, 02:09 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK hey @RWO, how's your knee feel? Pretty ****** huh, that's what you get when you go up against the American Ambassador, and the TRUE HFWF US Champ

@NYGRYK and @Jussi, it took you to run out and unexpectantly attack me to get an advantage, I'm still undefeated against you 1 on 1, I can beat you anytime, anywhere

@NYGRYK tomorrow night wrestlezone.com will be posting an interview I did with them earlier at the conclusion of Monday Night Slaughter #StayTuned #AmericanAmbassador

Last edited by Groot: 11-27-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Old
11-26-2012, 02:16 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

HFWF @HFWF
BREAKING NEWS: @StraightEdge has informed us that he's invoking his rematch clause against @ColePens NEXT WEEK on #MNSlaughter!

Old
11-26-2012, 02:37 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

SE @StraightEdge

Next Monday night your new HFWF Champion...ME

Awesome show CPrice

Old
11-26-2012, 02:41 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Old School

Send a message via AIM to ColePens
ColePens @ColePens
After I end you next week, you go to the back of the line @StraightEdge

Old
11-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL

@Fro Fro
Playing in darkness eh...stand up and come at us like a man...

Old
11-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Crimson Skorpion

Awards:
Off topic; wow I must be tired. Read the finish completely wrong. Forget my last tweet.

Old
11-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL

@Fro Fro
watched replay of Monday Night Slaughter, all i could think of was twitpic.colm/ht634l

obvi not real link...

Old
11-26-2012, 07:57 PM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

[out of character]

Holy crap. You guys need to get jobs doing this for a living. Amazing stuff from both of you.

[/out of character]

Old
11-26-2012, 08:09 PM
The Shockmaster
Balee Dat?

I would love to, but it seems too early to make that choice. And CPrice is becoming a wrestler.

Old
11-26-2012, 08:12 PM
M.C.G. 31
make something up

you need hollywood experience to be a writer in WWE. Trust me, if you didn't, I'd be all over that position.

Old
11-26-2012, 08:15 PM
TwistedWristah
Boston Strong

You guys are seriously great at it though. Always look forward to reading it. CPrice v. Crimson had some cringe-worthy details in it

Old
11-26-2012, 08:18 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

(My promo didn't post, damn it!)

Old
11-26-2012, 08:34 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

*BFC is in the locker room, panting like a dog. His nose is crooked and gushing blood all over his wifebeatter. He tightly grips a sink and looks at a mirror with a twitch in his eye.*

They want to break me, they want to hurt me. They know they can break a man. *Headbutts the bathroom mirror cutting his forehead open and shattering the mirror. He licks the blood off his upper lip.*

Humans are flawed. Men can be broken. *He wipes his hand on his cut forehead and licks the blood off the back of his hand like a cat licking himself.*

But I am an animal now. A predator ready to feast on the prey.

*Cut to commercial only to cut back to a medic patching up BFC. His nose is straight again, gauze plugging his nostrils. The nervous female paramedic is butterfly stripping the wound on his forehead shut. He looks calm and still. The twitch is gone. The medic hands him a clear face shield.*

Medic: It's a minor break, this will protect your nose as it heals.

*BFC holds the mask forward, turning it left and right, smirking. He stands up and walks away. Fade to the announce booth.*

Announcer: What the hell?

Old
11-26-2012, 08:55 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 145
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
OmniSlash @Endyourlife

My son just say "Dad, you're a great champion". So I grounded his little ass for not saying "Dad, you're the greatest champion ever".

Closed Thread