The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation! - Part II

Closed Thread

Old
12-31-2012, 05:57 PM
End of Line
Human After All

vCash: 500
End of Line @End_of_Line
@Fro, still the #2 guy from Ohio, behind me.

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
Old
12-31-2012, 06:25 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

vCash: 50
@LegendaryAC
2013 will be a Legendary year in the HFWF. #YearOfFear

Old
12-31-2012, 06:32 PM
The Shockmaster
Balee Dat?

@mark123

@LegendaryAC lolololol u old parson u shud go to cemitery and die trololol

Old
12-31-2012, 06:35 PM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 233
PWInsider

After the Richmond house show earlier tonight, there's worry CPrice may have suffered a concussion, broken jaw, broken nose and/or a neck injury based on the way CPrice's head snapped back on the impact of Kurt Angle's knee. Nothing has officially been released yet, but if it's serious, HFWF would need to call an audible on Slaughter and the Aftershock main event.

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them." - PK Subban
He has physical charisma. When he talks he sounds like a gps device in a car. "In 500 feet, belie dat!" - NewAgeOutlaw
Old
12-31-2012, 06:38 PM
The Shockmaster
Balee Dat?

SheamusFan @SheamusFan

My sources inform me, if correct, that Price's injuries consist of a concussion, a bruised neck and a hairline fracture on the bridge of the nose.

Old
12-31-2012, 06:41 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK crazy ending to the Kurt Angle- @CPrice match tonight, hope the guy's alright #Mentor

Old
12-31-2012, 06:59 PM
M.C.G. 31

HFWF's ownership in TEW13 has now changed hands 8 times within a month. Disco Inferno currently owns it.

Old
12-31-2012, 10:49 PM
M.C.G. 31

wrestling observer

Details are slow to come in. We can confirm CPrice has a broken nose as a result of a botched spot from Kurt Angle at the HFWF Live Event from Richmond earlier tonight. We'll have more details tomorrow and whether or not CPrice will be able to work Slaughter and Aftershock.

Old
12-31-2012, 11:26 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

@LegendaryAC
Just got done visiting @CPrice in the hospital. He does not look that bad for the amount of damage done. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. #CantStopCPrice

Old
01-01-2013, 12:47 AM
The Shockmaster
Balee Dat?

SheamusFan @SheamusFan

Was on my way 2 hospital to see Price. Saw box of chocolates by hospital bed. "From AC". Stole. Ate. sorry.

Old
01-01-2013, 01:16 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusFan View Post
SheamusFan @SheamusFan

Was on my way 2 hospital to see Price. Saw box of chocolates by hospital bed. "From AC". Stole. Ate. sorry.
There's being a heel and then there is being a dick

Old
01-01-2013, 01:29 AM
M.C.G. 31

PWInsider

Late news coming in, CPrice has suffered a broken nose and a concussion. He also has neck pain, but it's nothing serious or career threatening. His jaw is not broken. There was worry earlier that it may have been a combination of a serious concussion, broken nose and jaw and something with the neck/spine and CPrice would be out for a long period of time, but that's not the case.

CPrice is not going to work the rest of the house show dates and may not even make it to Slaughter. His status for Aftershock is up in the air at this point. The belief is if CPrice can't work Aftershock, the man behind the "he's coming" vignettes will replace him, but won't be in The Revolution.

We'll have more details as they become available.

Old
01-01-2013, 11:28 AM
M.C.G. 31

Wrestling Observer

As reported, CPrice suffered a broken nose and a concussion as a result of last night's house show in Richmond. CPrice did not travel with the rest of the crew to Baltimore, Maryland. CPrice is not going to work the rest of the house shows.

CPrice is likely to appear at Slaughter this Monday, but won't work his match with Kurt Angle. CPrice's status for Aftershock is currently up in the air, but people backstage are expecting him to not be medically cleared to compete.

The back-up plan would be to bring in the man behind the "he's coming" vignettes at Aftershock to replace CPrice. The man is highly speculated to be Chris Jericho.

Old
01-01-2013, 01:16 PM
TwistedWristah
Boston Strong

Topshelf @Topshelf
Read a house show report, finisher needs a new name #LastSerenade

Old
01-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL

Quote:
Originally Posted by End of Line View Post
End of Line @End_of_Line
@Fro, still the #2 guy from Ohio, behind me.
your title around my waist says otherwise....

Old
01-01-2013, 01:26 PM
TwistedWristah
Boston Strong

Topshelf @Topshelf
Read a house show report, finisher needs a new name #LastSerenade

Old
01-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Marf

@TheRealMarf

Making a pie for CPrice! He may be bad, but injuries are NOT cool and neither is washed up stars stealing the hard workers of HFWF's spotlight!

Old
01-01-2013, 06:47 PM
The Shockmaster
Balee Dat?

SheamusFan @SheamusFan

Visited CPrice. I let that idiot know how much he was hurting the company financially with his stupid injury. I hope Angle breaks his neck next time and save me the trouble.

Old
01-01-2013, 06:47 PM
M.C.G. 31

HFWF House Show Report from Baltimore Maryland (1.05.13, 1 PM)

Afternoon show but the people were loud and ready to go. Hot crowd and it was a sell out. Before the show, it was announced that CPrice wouldn't be at the show. We were then showed graphics on the minitron of the matches that we'd see tonight which were:

Legendary AC vs. Bryan Danielson
NYGRYK vs. CrimsonSkorpion (Non-Title)
Fro (c) vs. Jussi vs. Topshelf
Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel vs. Marf and iRep
Coado vs. RWO
Big Fat Cat vs. Rhino
OmniSlash vs. Special Opponent
Kurt Angle and ColePens vs. End of Line and StraightEdge (Hardcore)

1) Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel def. iRep & Marf @ 12:04. Good call to open this show up. Great action to get the crowd warmed up for the rest of the show. Tyson Kidd got the win for his team when Marf pied the turnbuckle instead of Gabriel and Kidd followed up with a springboard blockbuster. iRep didn't look happy afterwards. (***1/4)

StraightEdge and End of Line appear on the titantron. They say last night, Kurt Angle gave CPrice a concussion and a broken nose and that's the reason he's not here tonight. End of Line and StraightEdge say tonight, they get retribution on Kurt Angle for his actions.

2) Coado vs. RWO goes to a No Contest @ 2:49. It was a nothing match for the three minutes they were competing. A promo with a hearse played and smoke filled up the arena. RWO disappeared and Icicles appeared on the titantron and laughed as RWO looked scared. Crowd was hot for Icicles. His face turn should be successful. (NA)

Big Fat Cat appears on the titantron and says he's still hurt, but he's going to give it his all vs. Rhino and get him out of the HFWF as quickly as he gave him a Gore this past Monday on Slaughter.

3) Bryan Danielson def. Legendary AC @ 20:12. Quite possibly the best match I've ever seen live. Tremendous action and I'm surprised they went out and did the kind of match they did on a house show, especially with them having to compete in another house show later tonight at 7 PM in Columbus. Back and forth match. The finish came when Legendary AC had Danielson up for the burning hammer, but Danielson rolled off his shoulders and landed on his feet and then applied a Yes Lock to make Legendary AC tap out. The crowd was HOT for Danielson with huge "YES" chants throughout. (****3/4)

They should just finish the show, nothing will top that.

Fro comes out to the ring and cuts a promo, saying the year is just beginning and he's already Television Champion. We see footage of him winning the championship at a recent house show and says there's more of that to come as the year goes on. He says 2013 is the Year of Fro. Fro is great at getting heat. The tag team with Modo was holding him back.

4) Fro (c) def. Jussi and Topshelf to retain the Television Championship @ 10:05. Nice little triple threat match which acted more as a cool down match. The competitors definitely held back and played it slow to get the fans back in it and then picked it up in the final moments. Topshelf and Fro did a lot of double teaming on Jussi. The finish came when Topshelf hit the Last Serenade on Jussi and Fro threw Topshelf out of the ring and to the outside. Fro picked Jussi up and gave him a Jackknife Powerbomb to get the win. After the match, Fro added insult to injury as he gave Jussi ANOTHER Jackknife Powerbomb and then left. (**1/4)

=====20 MINUTE INTERMISSION=====

5) CrimsonSkorpion def. NYGRYK @ 17:48. Great match. NYGRYK continues his string of great matches and it's hard for CrimsonSkorpion to have a bad match. These two mesh real well. NYGRYK did a lot of stalling in the first five minutes of the match, most likely so people could return back to their seats to see the real action of the match coming off the intermission, which was smart. NYGRYK and CrimsonSkorpion had a great back and forth match afterwards for near 15 minutes. A lot of false finishes and great counters. The crowd was hot for this match. The finish came when NYGRYK hit a Codebreaker and then put CrimsonSkorpion's leg on the middle rope. NYGRYK went up to the top turnbuckle and looked to be setting up for something on the leg, which would most likely lead to the Figure Four Leg Lock. Before he could do anything, "YES" was heard on an intercom. NYGRYK looked around and found Bryan Danielson in the crowd with a megaphone and screaming "YES". The fans popped big. CrimsonSkorpion recovered and connected with the Eisenkreus and got the victory. (***3/4)

6) Rhino def. Big Fat Cat @ 5:02. It looked like they were playing it safe as Big Fat Cat may still have some injuries from his match at Starstruck. It's hard to tell because a limp has just become a natural part of his entrance, but this one looked different. No idea. Decent brawl but they weren't given much time. The finish came when SheamusFan appeared and low blowed Big Fat Cat which allowed Rhino to hit a Gore and get the win. Rhino was looking to hit another Gore after the match, but Big Fat Cat hit Rhino in the head with a punch, and it was revealed that Big Fat Cat had brass knuckles in his hand, which got a huge pop. Big Fat Cat chased SheamusFan backstage. (*3/4)

OmniSlash comes out and cuts a promo. He says he has no idea who his opponent is, but it's going to be the highlight of his career tonight to get 15 minutes of fame by being in the ring with OmniSlash.

Colt Cabana came out to a HUGE pop.

7) Colt Cabana def. OmniSlash @ 9:14. The fans were hot for Colt Cabana and his act. With Cabana in the fold and looking healthy, I don't see why they can't turn Marf into a more serious character now. Nonetheless, good match and the crowd was engaged in it. Cabana is great at balancing comedy and real wrestling in his matches. He's just fun to watch. Cabana got the win by countering an Omni Bottom and hitting the Air Raid Neckbreaker. (**3/4)

We get footage from last night's house show with Kurt Angle's botched spot off the top of the steel cage that crushed CPrice's face. It's a miracle how he only came out of that with a broken nose and a concussion. We get footage of him leaving with help of the medical personnel and then sitting down backstage until he was taken in an ambulance to a hospital. If dirtsheets are correct and he's at Slaughter this Monday, that's unreal.

8) Kurt Angle and ColePens def. End of Line and StraightEdge in a Hardcore match @ 21:54. Great, chaotic main event. Tons of weapon usage and minimal wrestling. The story was End of Line and StraightEdge going after Kurt at any opportunity they could as retribution, and ColePens getting in there to help out Kurt. Great action all round. The finish came when Kurt Angle hit a moonsault on End of Line through a table and ColePens gave StraightEdge a Purple Plex on a ladder and bridged for the cover to get the win. (***3/4)

Despite HFWF being tight and them needing to leave to make the show in Columbus by 7, Angle and ColePens stuck around for five minutes to sign autographs for fans before leaving.

Old
01-01-2013, 06:51 PM
M.C.G. 31

PWInsider

There was said to be backlash today in the locker room at the live event from Baltimore earlier today. Not towards Kurt Angle or SheamusFan, but to NBC executives that joined along to give HFWF access to the private jet so they can immediately hop on it and leave to Columbus after the show.

Talent in HFWF don't care that outside talent are being brought in if they can give something to the company, but many feel the decision to bring in Kurt Angle was a bad one and the morale was said to be low due to CPrice's injury and not being along with the guys. There's no heat towards SheamusFan because he had no knowledge of Angle being signed as NBC went over his head to get the deal done. There's also no heat on Kurt Angle personally, because accidents happen and he apologized repeatedly after the botch happened, in the ring and backstage before CPrice was taken to hospital.

Old
01-01-2013, 06:54 PM
The Shockmaster
Balee Dat?

SheamusFan @SheamusFan

I am legally obligated to tweet how glorious our NBC overlords are.

Old
01-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL

@Fro Fro
#MyTime #MyYear

Old
01-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

@LegendaryAC
Have not had as much fun as I did tonight with @BryanDanielson since my time in NJPW wrestling a mysterious masked wrestler named the American Dragon. #CoincidenceIThinkNot

Old
01-01-2013, 10:02 PM
Crimson Skorpion

Awards:
CrimsonSkorpion @CrimsonSkorpion
Not going to sugar coat it. @NYGRYK got screwed. These big names better keep their noses out of my business.

Old
01-01-2013, 10:09 PM
M.C.G. 31

CPrice @CPrice
Sitting in a hospital bed. The outsider nearly ended my career. This isn't over.

Closed Thread