HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Buying new socks, need advice..

Closed Thread

Old
02-10-2005, 07:41 PM
UltimoRoger

vCash: 500
Buying new socks, need advice..

Hello everyone.

I've just coming off a three year "retirement" from hockey, and I have to update my equipment. I've grown a lot since I last played hockey, and one new thing I need are socks. I want to buy them off the net so there cheaper, the only problem with that is, I can't try them on.

I'm 6'3" and have about a 34"-35" inseam on regular pants. My question is, how long should my socks be?

Thanks in advance.

Old
02-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Puckclektr

It will be more expensive on the net with shipping. I don't know where you live, but I am sure you can find a pair for about $5.

Old
02-10-2005, 11:44 PM
kerrly

Send a message via MSN to kerrly
Yeah I agree with him. I can get a pair of socks for dirt cheap here. If you come to the conclusion that buying them off the net will be that much better, go to a store that sells them and try a pair on. Then you will know for sure.

Closed Thread