HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Bluth Company Discussion Signup Thread PT 5: SEE POST #189

Old
11-23-2012, 08:22 PM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SUBdrewgANS
yo dudes.. sorry if you message me on xbox and I dont answer.. Im not always the one on it.. roommates also use it for netflix..

sorry if I dont respond.. but i should be on later tonight.

SUBdrewgANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 08:34 PM
EvoLu7ioN

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
on at 10:30 CST tonight
Well I'll catch you tomo then I've got plans tonight!

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!

Name: Steve
Where you live: Buffalo
Favorite Hockey Team: Sabres
Favorite NHL player: Jason Pominville, Ryan Miller, Patrick Kane
What you think about your GM Connected Team so far: not 1 elite foward. But i do like my defense and miller.
One thing you like about the league: Love that its so active. Possible to carry it over to '14 because of the owners we have here.
One thing you dont like about the league: I cant get Patrick kane

Stockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 08:45 PM
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please

Ffs EA fix the tying up bull in front of the net. My guy shouldn't be stuck as I am trying to move him in the exact opposite direction of another player. Cost me a game.

ArGarBarGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 09:14 PM
cbenini87

For people that have to play the Isles, I'll be on for a little bit before I go out, just drop me a message thru here. I'll be watching some Dexter on the ps3 for the time being so if you msg me on xbox I won't see it.

cbenini87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 09:38 PM
Chessarmy
Its a Marty Party

Name: Ben
Where you live: Gainesville, Florida
Favorite Hockey Team: New Jersey Devils
Favorite NHL player: Martin Brodeur
What you think about your GM Connected Team so far: Its a good team, just missing a second line center with a good faceoff rating.
One thing you like about the league: Its very active, everybody is a challenge to play against and the commissioner does a great job running the league. When I first spoke to Fuss, I told him my initial concern with joining was the probability of this league fading into obscurity, which I felt was high at the time. He assured me he'd keep this thing going and boy am I glad I jumped on board when I did. I can see The Bluth Company lasting for a looong time, into NHL 14 and possibly beyond.
One thing you dont like about the league: I want shorter sim periods (with an exception given for holidays), so the seasons go by faster and I'm not left with no games to play for 2 days.

Chessarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Gary83*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couto10 View Post
Last night there was a little bit of lag vs. Philly, nothing crazy, then live froze this morning while I was doing online vs play, and just now I had the laggiest game vs. Ottawa won 3-1 but it was still not fun at all. I'm home alone, no bandwidth is being used elsewhere at all, anyone else having a glithcy day? Feels like this happens once a month or so.
Our game was honestly the worst lag I've hit in gmc, still pointless of me to waste my time sending message, sorry again!

Gary83* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Couto10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary83 View Post
Our game was honestly the worst lag I've hit in gmc, still pointless of me to waste my time sending message, sorry again!
It's all good, it does get frustrating.. I honestly didn't have it that bad at all, only around the time when Heatley scored for a few minutes, so you might have gotten screwed over a bit there. But my game today with Ottawa was terrible, so I'm just going to leave it for tonight.

Couto10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 10:01 PM
slightlystewpid420

Name: Sean
Where you live: Oregon
Favorite Hockey Team: Columbus Blue Jackets
Favorite NHL player: Right now I think its Cam Atkinson or RyJo
What you think about your GM Connected Team so far: Love it, made some moves that set me back(JJ-Buf, Anisimov-Chi)but the future is bright, just gotta start producing and round out my Defense again.
One thing you like about the league: commadidry(sp?) and the competition. Theres no one team I can blow out consistently.
One thing you dont like about the league: YOU CANT WATCH OTHER GAMES! Scouting kinda sucks, as does the minors system, i want to see what my minor and jr players are doing (seriously even in BEAGM you cant see what your jrs are doing why the **** not?

sent all you messages. I know ive been busy and havent been able to catch you. Ill be on all night. So hmu.

slightlystewpid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 10:13 PM
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please

Really, Anaheim?

Old
11-23-2012, 10:39 PM
Chessarmy
Its a Marty Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArGarBarGar View Post
Really, Anaheim?
what happened?

Chessarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 10:40 PM
HabsIslesFan

Quote:
Really, Anaheim?
Whats up?

HabsIslesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 11:50 PM
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please

I guess it doesn't really make a difference. It's not like we are going to make the playoffs, anyway.

Old
11-23-2012, 11:56 PM
xX Hot Fuss

Hawks shutout the Caps! Proving once and for all that the West is the better conference!

...kidding.

This game was awful and almost a total disappointment if not for the win. Terribly laggy. Tied 1-1 going into the 2nd period. We agreed to quit and try again. Still terribly laggy even with his host.

But the bigger issue here, i've been waiting since the 1st season of The Bluth Company to play the Capitals...more importantly to play Ovechkin. Ovie hasn't been injured ONCE in these past two seasons and he of course gets injured in the one block i have the Caps on my schedule!

Are there even hosts on EA games? I thought they were dedicated EA Servers. I dont understand how i can play a Big Team Battle game with 16, SIXTEEN people and not lag one bit but i cant play against one person in NHL 13 without terrible lag.

Edit: outhit the 38-7!! Not a single injury for me which was pretty cool

xX Hot Fuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 11:56 PM
HabsIslesFan

Quote:
I guess it doesn't really make a difference. It's not like we are going to make the playoffs, anyway.
Did I do something wrong?? Its not my fault Smith was awful. HIller let in 8 in the next game I played, most of which were writers off the rush, that happens to everybody.

Old
11-23-2012, 11:58 PM
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please

Quote:
Hawks shutout the Caps! Proving once and for all that the West is the better conference!

...kidding.

This game was awful and almost a total disappointment if not for the win. Terribly laggy. Tied 1-1 going into the 2nd period. We agreed to quit and try again. Still terribly laggy even with his host.

But the bigger issue here, i've been waiting since the 1st season of The Bluth Company to play the Capitals...more importantly to play Ovechkin. Ovie hasn't been injured ONCE in these past two seasons and he of course gets injured in the one block i have the Caps on my schedule!

Are there even hosts on EA games? I thought they were dedicated EA Servers. I dont understand how i can play a Big Team Battle game with 16, SIXTEEN people and not lag one bit but i cant play against one person in NHL 13 without terrible lag.
I don't know what is wrong with EA. I think I had lag with every person I played with today. I was disconnected from Calgary twice, so we couldn't finish our second game.

Old
11-24-2012, 12:01 AM
xX Hot Fuss

Quote:
Really, Anaheim?
Quote:
This is the kind of obscurity you'd find with girls on facebook. All they will post is "God FML right now" and then all their friends will be like "Whats wrong girl? We love uuuuuuuu!"

If you have a problem just say it.

Old
11-24-2012, 12:05 AM
HabsIslesFan

Quote:
This is the kind of obscurity you'd find with girls on facebook. All they will post is "God FML right now" and then all their friends will be like "Whats wrong girl? We love uuuuuuuu!"

Hahahaha! Thank you Fuss. I think he is just bitter because I killed him and I am in like 28th overall and he's sort of in a playoff race

Old
11-24-2012, 12:10 AM
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please

Quote:

I guess since he is going to feed fuel to the fire, then sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsIslesFan View Post
Hahahaha! Thank you Fuss. I think he is just bitter because I killed him and I am in like 28th overall and he's sort of in a playoff race
I don't mind losing, and I've lost by a lot worse than I did to you, and by teams who are in your same position, but those two short side clappers from outside the dot were ridiculous. Exploitation of a crappy AI mechanic and you tried for it all game.

Last edited by ArGarBarGar: 11-24-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old
11-24-2012, 12:16 AM
Gary83*

West drama beef! Rivalryyyyyyyyyy!

Gary83* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2012, 12:17 AM
HabsIslesFan

Quote:
I guess since he is going to feed fuel to the fire, then sure.

Why don't you try going short-side harder? And no, I'm too far out of it to actually be in the playoff race, but for someone who isn't even close you sure are trying to exploit the crappy goaltending AI to win a hockey game.
So to sum up your multiple complaints, teams are not allowed to take wristers from the slot, slappers short side, deke to the forehand or bang in rebounds?

What the **** am I supposed to do with the puck off the rush? Cant take a wirster in case I score or a rebound pops out, can't let go a slapper, can't try to get to the net and deke.

Next time I play you I will just dump it in the corner all night I guess

Old
11-24-2012, 12:21 AM
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please

It's a one game thing, and I'm not going to get into a multiple page pissing match about it. You would have won the game regardless so it doesn't make a difference. Besides, we have had games before without trouble so this won't benefit either of us.

For the record, though, I haven't had issue with anything but the backhand-forehand deke, which I don't rag on players for but EA for allowing such an easy exploit on the goaltender.

Last edited by ArGarBarGar: 11-24-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Old
11-24-2012, 01:01 AM
xX Hot Fuss

If anyone wants to play halo 4 with me and Sensi you're more than welcome to

Old
11-24-2012, 03:12 AM
xX Hot Fuss

Anyone have a problem with me simming this (Saturday) afternoon?

Old
11-24-2012, 03:18 AM
avsfan89

Quote:
Anyone have a problem with me simming this (Saturday) afternoon?
not meee, doo it up good sir!!

Last edited by avsfan89: 11-24-2012 at 03:26 AM.
avsfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote