HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden

Huselius, Lilja, Tallinder taken in for sexual assault questioning

Closed Thread

Old
02-11-2005, 12:22 PM
Leo Naphta

vCash: 500
Assuming that the media has described the affair correctly, they have, when representing Sweden, and a day and a half before a game, at the very least been drinking and had a sexual relation with a 21-year old girl during the night. Such shameful and unprofessional behaviour should not be allowed when they are representing Team Sweden. They should at least be suspended from the national team for the rest of the season, and a decent case could be made that they should be suspended for the next season as well.

Last edited by Leo Naphta: 02-11-2005 at 02:00 PM.
Old
02-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Predatore

Send a message via MSN to Predatore
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-J...
Why was my last post deleted?

You have been warned for your Racial comments. I suggest you read
rule 4)
http://www.hfboards.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_hf_rules

While you are at it, go ahead and read rule 16) as well.
Racial attacks/comments will not be tolerated on the Sweden board.

Old
02-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Predatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Naphta
when they are representing Team Sweden.
Yup, that is the one thing that is bothering me... that they did this while representing Sweden (assuming it was indeed not a ****). I am still amazed that Huselius is involved in a situation like this, such a class act normally (well, he has been portrayed that way by the media at least..)

Old
02-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Leo Naphta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatore
I am still amazed that Huselius is involved in a situation like this, such a class act normally (well, he has been portrayed that way by the media at least..)
Not that it is comparable in any way, but Huselius (alongside Jonas Elofsson) was actually suspended for the playoffs as a junior in Färjestad by the coach (Pär Bäckman), for refusing to report to the junior team.

Old
02-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Tampa GM

My opinion is that these three players has played their last national game this season.I wouldnt object if they are suspended from the national team for forever. This is not the way you are suppose to act while you are representating Sweden.

Rumours on the official LHC Homepage mention that LHC consider to fire both Huselius and Tallinder. Anyone heard more about that?

Old
02-11-2005, 01:56 PM
Riddarn
1980-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa GM
My opinion is that these three players has played their last national game this season.I wouldnt object if they are suspended from the national team for forever. This is not the way you are suppose to act while you are representating Sweden.
I'd wait until we can get a clear answer to whether they are guilty of anything illegal. If that is the case, then good riddance. Before that happens I agree that they have conducted themselves in the worst possible manor and should not play another game for the national team this season.

Quote:
Rumours on the official LHC Homepage mention that LHC consider to fire both Huselius and Tallinder. Anyone heard more about that?
No. But it sounds very interesting, especially since Melin coaches LHC too..

Old
02-11-2005, 02:11 PM
Art Vandelay

Send a message via MSN to Art Vandelay
Quote:
In that case, LHC can probably kiss their chances to the Gold-medal goodbye.......

Old
02-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Leo Naphta

Quote:
Racial attacks/comments will not be tolerated on the Sweden board.
I'd like to express my thanks to Predatore, for keeping the board clean from such rubbish.

Old
02-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Predatore

C-J..,
You were warn for a racial comment that had nothing to do with facts, and you are well aware of that

You have now not once, but twice tried to highjack this thread to pursue your own agenda and "stating facts" about foreigners that has nothing to do with this thread, let alone hockey.

Any more posts not related to hockey in this thread will result in further actions being taken and likely in you being banned. If you have to say something to me, or anyone else, do it via PM.
Thank you

Old
02-12-2005, 03:50 AM
mattihp

vCash: 50
Quote:
Yup, that is the one thing that is bothering me... that they did this while representing Sweden (assuming it was indeed not a ****). I am still amazed that Huselius is involved in a situation like this, such a class act normally (well, he has been portrayed that way by the media at least..)
I am shocked that Tallinder was involved in something like that... I thought he was an extreme class act. If I remember correctly, when he left TPS he had still not had a sip of alcohol, ever!

Old
02-12-2005, 04:26 AM
Ola

Quote:
1) It would be kind of dull to have 20 x Johan Davidsson's on the ice (soft/gentlemen that never act stupid on/off the ice).. not too mention we would not be competitive.
2) Don't think for a minute that these kind of things are not common. Imagine how often stuff like this probably happens without media knowing about it.
1) I don´t know, in my book if three men, 27-30 years old after drinking for only half a hour picks up a young girl so drunk that she have memory loses it is pretty sick.
2) Its pretty much as close to r ap e as it is possible to get so I do think they are very uncommon. The fact that the girl had to go to the hospital the day after, where it was the hospital personell with obligations to report these things that got the police involved. The police then decided to start the r ap e investigation after listening to the girls story.

If it takes guys with sick and twisted view of people representing Sweden to win a WC Id would settle for beeing a B-nation in hockey...

These guys reality might be very diffrent from a ordinary "Svensson". But its very questionable for anyone to pick up a girl thats really drunk, especially if you are sober your self. Its even more questionable for three quit sober men to pick up a really drunk girl and have s e x with her in a way that forces her to go to the hospital the day after. IMO thats beyond questionable.

Old
02-14-2005, 10:01 AM
Coder

Whole situation is weird and ugly

Friend of mine was in Linköping to watch a game two weeks ago.. he knows a buddy of Huselius, so the three of them went out to eat before the game. While my friend and the other guy had beer, Husse only drank mineral water.

Then they went to watch the game, saw Linköping win , and then met Huselius after the game. All three of them went out partying, but Huselius only drank water the whole night...

So lets assume that Huselius didn't drink any alcohol.. that makes things even worse.. not that intoxication is an excuse, but it's at least an explanation to irrational behaviour.. but if they weren't drunk, how can they sit idly by and let this happen, and even take part?

Old
02-14-2005, 10:55 AM
Jedda

Send a message via ICQ to Jedda Send a message via MSN to Jedda
Linköping have decided to fire Tallinder and Huselius today.

Old
02-15-2005, 03:47 AM
Maelmoor
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via MSN to Maelmoor
Sad that posts are deleted just cause I don't share the same point of view as the admin....

Old
02-15-2005, 08:50 AM
Predatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelmoor
Sad that posts are deleted just cause I don't share the same point of view as the admin....
hmmz, what are you talking about Maelmoor? I have not deleted any posts of yours, and no other admin/mod has either.. as far as I know.

Old
02-15-2005, 09:09 AM
quebec2

Send a message via MSN to quebec2
Here there is a note from Mora web site about Lilja. Someone can translate please or explain what said?

JAG VILL GÖRA FÖLJANDE UTTALANDE IDAG; JAG BER ALLA INBLANDADE PARTER OM URSÄKT FÖR DEN HÄNDELSE SOM SKEDDE I STOCKHOLM UNDER TRE KRONORS LANDSLAGSLÄGER I FÖRRA VECKAN. MITT UPPFÖRANDE OCH BEETENDE ÄR INTE NÅGOT SOM JAG ÄR STOLT ÖVER OCH JAG HAR FULL FÖRSTÅELSE FÖR MÄNNISKORS UPPRÖRDHET.

URSÄKTEN RIKTAR SIG MOT MIN FRU OCH MITT BARN, MIN SLÄKT OCH MINA VÄNNER, MOT MORA HOCKEY OCH SVENSK ISHOCKEY OCH DESS FANS.
MIN URSÄKT RIKTAR SIG NATURLIGTVIS OCKSÅ MOT DEN UNGA KVINNAN.

TRO MIG, HADE JAG KUNNAT SPOLA TILLBAKA MITT LIV 5-6 DYGN OCH REDIGERAT DELAR AV DET, SKULLE JAG GJORT DET OMEDELBART. DET HADE BESPARAT ALLA INBLANDADE SÅ OERHÖRT MYCKET SMÄRTA.

DOCK, LIVET ÄR INTE SÅ ENKELT ATT MAN BARA KAN "SPOLA OCH REDIGERA" OCH HA OGJORT.

JAG ÄR ENSAMT ANSVARIG FÖR MINA HANDLINGAR OCH JAG ÄR OCKSÅ TVUNGEN ATT ENSAM STÅ FÖR DESSA HANDLINGAR. HANDLINGAR SOM JAG INTE ÄR STOLT ÖVER. HANDLINGAR SOM JAG SKULLE VILJA HA OGJORDA.

Old
02-15-2005, 09:20 AM
Kronblom

Quote:
Originally Posted by quebec2
Here there is a note from Mora web site about Lilja. Someone can translate please or explain what said?

JAG VILL GÖRA FÖLJANDE UTTALANDE IDAG; JAG BER ALLA INBLANDADE PARTER OM URSÄKT FÖR DEN HÄNDELSE SOM SKEDDE I STOCKHOLM UNDER TRE KRONORS LANDSLAGSLÄGER I FÖRRA VECKAN. MITT UPPFÖRANDE OCH BEETENDE ÄR INTE NÅGOT SOM JAG ÄR STOLT ÖVER OCH JAG HAR FULL FÖRSTÅELSE FÖR MÄNNISKORS UPPRÖRDHET.

URSÄKTEN RIKTAR SIG MOT MIN FRU OCH MITT BARN, MIN SLÄKT OCH MINA VÄNNER, MOT MORA HOCKEY OCH SVENSK ISHOCKEY OCH DESS FANS.
MIN URSÄKT RIKTAR SIG NATURLIGTVIS OCKSÅ MOT DEN UNGA KVINNAN.

TRO MIG, HADE JAG KUNNAT SPOLA TILLBAKA MITT LIV 5-6 DYGN OCH REDIGERAT DELAR AV DET, SKULLE JAG GJORT DET OMEDELBART. DET HADE BESPARAT ALLA INBLANDADE SÅ OERHÖRT MYCKET SMÄRTA.

DOCK, LIVET ÄR INTE SÅ ENKELT ATT MAN BARA KAN "SPOLA OCH REDIGERA" OCH HA OGJORT.

JAG ÄR ENSAMT ANSVARIG FÖR MINA HANDLINGAR OCH JAG ÄR OCKSÅ TVUNGEN ATT ENSAM STÅ FÖR DESSA HANDLINGAR. HANDLINGAR SOM JAG INTE ÄR STOLT ÖVER. HANDLINGAR SOM JAG SKULLE VILJA HA OGJORDA.
This is written statement Andreas made at a press conference in Mora. This is what he said in short.

Andreas Lilja apologized everybody for his behaviour, including his wife, his kid, his family and friends, his club Mora and swedish hockey and their fans. And of course also to the young woman.

He wished that he could rewind his life. He also said that he was solely responsible for his actions for which he isn´t proud of and that he will face the consequences.

Andreas has played his last game for Mora but he wasn´t fired, the club will instead help him getting his life back on track.

Old
02-15-2005, 09:24 AM
quebec2

Thanks a lot, do you known if Tallinder and Huselius realease press declarations after their fire?

Old
02-15-2005, 09:30 AM
Kronblom

Linköping had a press conference yesterday where they told the duo was fired but Tallinder and Huselius were not present...

"None of them have contacted us players to explain what has happened." - Thomas Johansson (captain of Linköping)

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/...603505,00.html

Old
02-15-2005, 09:36 AM
quebec2

What is the "official" reason of firing?

Old
02-15-2005, 09:40 AM
Crow Dog

Linköping says they are not representive for the team anymore after what they did.
LHC thinks they are a "family organisation" and the guys are not good rolemodels for youngsters either in LHC or in the rest of the country.
Its said some of the sponsors had a part of it, but its denied by LHC and sponsors.

Old
02-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Owen
Roster Guru

Send a message via ICQ to Owen
Some people have mentioned that these guys were class acts for their reasoning of that they don't drink alcohol. SO WHAT!? That's completely not the point. You can be a nice guy, be sober, and still have a dark sexual side.

Anyway, I can't remember exactly but wasn't Huselius arrested earlier in the year as well? Only to be acquitted of the charges? Maybe it wasn't Huselius, but if it was, perhaps the police should be looking into him a lot more.

Lastly, I agree with what someone earlier said about how a foursome is just disgusting. What's wrong with those guys?

Old
03-03-2005, 09:50 AM
Ste'

Hi guys,

I've a question for you. Is it possible that Tallinder, Lilja and Huselius come back to Sweden because of the legal proceedings losing some matches in NLA playoffs ??
I mean for the Swedish law it's mandatory their attendance on the Court-room ??

Thanks in advance.

Old
03-03-2005, 11:50 AM
SChan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolJay28
Some people have mentioned that these guys were class acts for their reasoning of that they don't drink alcohol. SO WHAT!? That's completely not the point. You can be a nice guy, be sober, and still have a dark sexual side.

Anyway, I can't remember exactly but wasn't Huselius arrested earlier in the year as well? Only to be acquitted of the charges? Maybe it wasn't Huselius, but if it was, perhaps the police should be looking into him a lot more.

Lastly, I agree with what someone earlier said about how a foursome is just disgusting. What's wrong with those guys?
wtf are you talking about? Huselius arrested earleir this year? I think it was Peter Worrell who said he was Andreas Lilja. :lol

They are not suspected for r*pe so I think this is ridicilous overblown.

Last edited by SChan*: 03-03-2005 at 02:56 PM.
Old
03-04-2005, 02:03 AM
Trudel

can someone translate this article, thanks:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...612435,00.html

Closed Thread