Notices

Samsonov

Closed Thread

Old
09-20-2003, 11:35 AM
PhoPhan

vCash: 500
Samsonov

I took him in my fantasy league, and I was wondering if you could project how he will do in the following categories:

Goals
Assists
PIM
GWG
PP Pts.

Any additional info is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Old
09-20-2003, 12:03 PM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan
I took him in my fantasy league, and I was wondering if you could project how he will do in the following categories:

Goals
Assists
PIM
GWG
PP Pts.

Any additional info is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I would say if he is healthy and plays 75 games and I was setting the Las Vegas line, I'd go 30 goals and 40 assists BUT imo I see about 35 and 50- but this is based on atleast 75 games played and good health. He was electric those first 7 games- they should play that song "it's electric" whenever he makes one of his "uz gotsta be kiddin me" plays at the Fleece this year.

Old
09-20-2003, 12:52 PM
DBL

If Sammy plays on the top line with Joe and Murray for most of the year, I say no doubt he has a career year. About 80, possably 90 points. I think he'll have a healthy year this season too.

But the thing with Sammy is that he'll probably be on the 2nd line to spread the offense around and he may have multiple linemates during the season if the offense struggles. He maybe this seasons Stumpel.

I also don't know if he'll be playing on the first PP unit. If Knuble picks off where he left on from last season, he may be on the 1st PP unit with Joe and Glen. It's hard to get a read on where Sammy will be playing and who he will be playing with right now.

So, Sammy on the 2nd line 65-75 points, with Joe 80-90 points. My personal predictions... which means nothing but there you go...

Old
09-20-2003, 02:12 PM
neelynugs

he's clutch, so GWGs should be a good total for sammy. you'll get great point totals out of him (probably around 80), but don't ask for PIMs- he's more of a purse swinger in that area. +/- depends on who he plays with, but i'd bet he'll be a small +.

Old
09-21-2003, 05:21 AM
PhoPhan

Thanks guys. I'll be rooting for him.

Closed Thread