HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread (Part 2)

Closed Thread

Old
11-23-2012, 03:50 PM
KISSland

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
No, they cannot.
How much is it for an extra code? Damn resale value.

Old
11-23-2012, 05:38 PM
eyjee
the basement

XboxAhoy covered the MTAR today. Didn't know it was an Israeli gun...

Old
11-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Leafs at Knight
\_(ツ)_/

Was just in a game with F1stDaCuffs or whatever , don't know how some of these people become YouTube "sensations", he was good but not amazing. I could be a YouTube hit and better than half the people that put up videos, he was just spawn camping and not even going for the objective.

The AN94 is amazing though, glad I found another AR I like. I just went 59-2 , 3 caps 6 defends .

Last edited by Leafs at Knight: 11-23-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Old
11-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Scottyk9
Henrique to Hall..

vCash: 432
Send a message via AIM to Scottyk9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
Was just in a game with F1stDaCuffs or whatever , don't know how some of these people become YouTube "sensations", he was good but not amazing. I could be a YouTube hit and better than half the people that put up videos, he was just spawn camping and not even going for the objective.

The AN94 is amazing though, glad I found another AR I like. I just went 59-2 , 3 caps 6 defends .
Some personality and cherry picked videos are all you need to get started...once your popular and have gimmick you really don't need to be good.

Old
11-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Johnny McBravo
Hello Connor

Quote:

They are only popular because they started early.

And you're welcome

Old
11-23-2012, 06:56 PM
seemsayin

****ing game keeps freezing

Old
11-23-2012, 07:02 PM
CoopALoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by seemsayin View Post
****ing game keeps freezing
I'm assuming you're on the PS3 as well. I've been having this issue since the last patch.

Plus an "seemingly" increase to latency. I had rocking ping during the double xp weekend. Not so much any more.

Old
11-23-2012, 07:34 PM
eyjee
the basement

Quote:
I think that will be my second permanent unlock. Then the MSMC (works for me better than the Skorpion, but I believe I'm the minority there)

Old
11-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Pip
[hello] :)

vCash: 50
Quote:

The ship has sailed on being a successful YouTube commentator, during the rush it was about having good gameplay (cherry picked of course) and an interesting speaker. You get a couple shout outs from a big youtuber, do some giveaways on your channel and you're golden. It's nearly impossible now with the oversaturation of content. Most of the bigger guys will rage quit if they don't start out good and never go for the objective.

Also a lot of the Youtuber's amazing gameplay comes playing with a team running UAV, Counter UAV, Blackbird ect.

Old
11-23-2012, 08:14 PM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

So I can get into lobbies just fine in regular multiplayer, party games, etc... I can also get into lobbies just fine in every zombie mode EXCEPT for TranZit. I managed to get into one game today - nobody had mics but we still managed level 12 before the lack of communication got us killed. After that, it wouldn't let me in any more games. No idea why it's only TranZit that won't let me connect.

Old
11-23-2012, 10:17 PM
SettlementRichie10

Almost all the Machinima big guys (I'm talking the originals: xjawz, onlyusemeblade, etc.) always run with a team that's entirely there to support their play. You can afford to run all the sexy, top end killstreaks when you have three or four guys running UAVs, counter UAVs, blackbirds, etc. And then the favorably edited videos.

Some of those guys are truly legit (xjawz) but most are just above average 2.00 kdr players that either got in early with Machinima or run a gimmick.

Old
11-23-2012, 10:25 PM
SettlementRichie10

And I agree that the best perks in the game are Ghost and Flak Jacket. Flak Jacket is beyond necessary if you're playing any objective oriented game.

This is the one of the best classes I've been running - perfect for any small to mid range map:

Primary: MP7
Attachments: Laser Sight, Suppressor
Secondary: B23R
Perk 1: Ghost, Flak Jacket
Perk 2: Cold Blooded
Perk 3: Dexterity OR Dead Silence
Lethal: Semtex
Tactical: None
Wildcard: Perk 1 Greed

And yes, the AN94 is by far the best assault rifle. The FAL isn't too far behind once you unlock the Select Fire attachment. My KDR went from 1.97 to 2.02 over the past couple days of running quiet rushing classes as well as the AN94.

Old
11-23-2012, 10:25 PM
Leafs at Knight
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie10 View Post
Almost all the Machinima big guys (I'm talking the originals: xjawz, onlyusemeblade, etc.) always run with a team that's entirely there to support their play. You can afford to run all the sexy, top end killstreaks when you have three or four guys running UAVs, counter UAVs, blackbirds, etc. And then the favorably edited videos.

Some of those guys are truly legit (xjawz) but most are just above average 2.00 kdr players that either got in early with Machinima or run a gimmick.
xJawz is legit really ? Just a couple of days ago he was in my game , and raged quit while he was the host. Seems legit ..

I would say guys like Xcalz and Blametruth are the more legit guys , and original guys. Pretty much the guys that started the whole thing .

Old
11-23-2012, 10:29 PM
Johnny McBravo
Hello Connor

Quote:

TbnrFrags has a kd over 4! But yeah it's impossible for these commentators to play insanely good every game. One of the most honest youtubers is WoodysGamertag, he post's all kinds of gameplays.

Old
11-23-2012, 10:43 PM
SettlementRichie10

Quote:
xJawz is legit really ? Just a couple of days ago he was in my game , and raged quit while he was the host. Seems legit ..

I would say guys like Xcalz and Blametruth are the more legit guys , and original guys. Pretty much the guys that started the whole thing .
Xcalz and Blametruth are absolutely fantastic players who played a big role in establishing the entire community. But don't knock xJawz. He may not be as relevant as he used to be, but the guy almost single handedly created quickscoping and made sniping all the rage in earlier CoDs. He has some pretty epic sniping gameplay from a few years ago.

Old
11-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Noel92

vCash: 50
Quote:
Black Hat is insane guys!!!! It can take out pretty much every enemy air support, even the warship!!!! I'm definitely gonna start using it.
It can also take care packages off of unreachable places. I got a teammate's CP off of a roof and it contained a K9 Dog Unit!

Old
11-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Johnny McBravo
Hello Connor

Quote:
Xcalz and Blametruth are absolutely fantastic players who played a big role in establishing the entire community. But don't knock xJawz. He may not be as relevant as he used to be, but the guy almost single handedly created quickscoping and made sniping all the rage in earlier CoDs. He has some pretty epic sniping gameplay from a few years ago.
LOL.... No! Ever heard of zzGrizz? Or maybe even Hutch rings a bell. Xjawz started posting when Mw2 came out.... Quickscoping picked up heat when cod 4 came out. XJawx hasn't done anything to boost the cod community, and in no way did he invent quickscoping.

Old
11-23-2012, 10:56 PM
Kane One
Global Moderator

vCash: 1425
How many ****ing CTF games are they going to place me in in league play?

Glass from Girardi is practically a mathematical impossibility. I'm glad to have witnessed this great Rangers moment. -Bob Richards
I'd hate to know what the toilet facilities look like after a game with the way this team aims... -Megustaelhockey
Old
11-23-2012, 10:57 PM
SettlementRichie10

Quote:
LOL.... No! Ever heard of zzGrizz? Or maybe even Hutch rings a bell. Xjawz started posting when Mw2 came out.... Quickscoping picked up heat when cod 4 came out. XJawx hasn't done anything to boost the cod community, and in no way did he invent quickscoping.
Oh, wow, yeah. I mixed up Grizz and xJawz for some reason. You're right.

Old
11-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Leafs at Knight
\_(ツ)_/

I think the highest reward i've gotten from care packages is the stealth chopper , and that was once. I've pbly called in 50 or so.

Old
11-23-2012, 11:04 PM
Kane One
Global Moderator

I got the K9 unit in a care package once. It was amazing. I easily got at least 15 kills with it.

Old
11-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Leafs at Knight
\_(ツ)_/

This whole clan thing seems like a bust

Old
11-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Kane One
Global Moderator

Who would have thought that the knifing would get worse than MW3? Jesus Christ. Also the spawning. They spawn you where there's only one logical direction to go, but there's always someone there who's going to kill you.

Old
11-23-2012, 11:17 PM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
Who would have thought that the knifing would get worse than MW3? Jesus Christ. Also the spawning. They spawn you where there's only one logical direction to go, but there's always someone there who's going to kill you.
I didn't play MW3. When you say that the knifing is worse, do you mean that knife lunging is worse from the perspective of the person getting knifed, or that the targeting of the knifer is worse?

As I mentioned previously, I'm running a class with no primary, an extended mags pistol and the held combat knife in order to get some of the camos unlocked on the knife. There have been dozens of instances where I had no business missing - perfectly straight line, one step away from a target moving towards me - and completely whiffed and went around him to the left or right.

Old
11-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Leafs at Knight
\_(ツ)_/

I won't comment on knifing because I'm horrible at it , and i'm not even mad if I miss

Closed Thread