HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread (Part 2)

Closed Thread

Old
11-27-2012, 07:20 AM
Shrimper
Trick or ruddy treat

vCash: 50
I nicked some poor ******** Guardian. He had no idea what happened.

Old
11-27-2012, 08:16 AM
Izzy
JuhaMetsolaForVezina

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRocket10 View Post
If I had a dollar for every emblem I saw that has something to do with marijuana then I'd be one rich man.
Yeah, atleast 5 people a lobby.

Old
11-27-2012, 08:38 AM
ItsAllPartOfThePlan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figz14 View Post
Hey man you've had 3 ****** ass games where you joined a party that was losing by 20-30 and getting *****. So we put you in a room where you're finally going 5-1. Oh what's that? You're having a good game? LOL **** that. *Error Connection, disconnects.*

**** YOU BOPS
I am going to guess you are with Telus. Telus users have been having some problems with the game it seems. It is running fine for me...have probably had 1 disconnect since I got it (on release day) and it has been 2 weeks now.

Old
11-27-2012, 10:13 AM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRocket10 View Post
If I had a dollar for every emblem I saw that has something to do with marijuana then I'd be one rich man.
I played zombies with a group that had "iSmoke Herbalz" and "iSmoke Ganja" or something like that... They were terrible, tried (and temporarily succeeded at) locking me out of the bus because I actually knew what I was doing and they thought you were supposed to just ride the bus all game or something. So those two plus another person went off and did whatever while I survived for about 15 rounds with a sniper, the War Machine (ugh) and the MP5.

Old
11-27-2012, 11:52 AM
Leafs at Knight
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

I just hate how you can't use ARs for what they're meant for anymore, you basically have to run and gun with them without showing up on the radar .

Also it you should get more points if your teammate confirms the kill , 25 points really ? then your teammate just jacks it and gets 100 ....

Last edited by Leafs at Knight: 11-27-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Old
11-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Bridges31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguins23 View Post
Got my first K9 Unit last night...love switching care packages...switched an RC car for some dogs.
I just prestigied and have put over 26 hours of playing time in... I have yet to see dogs used

Old
11-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Jussi
No strings on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridges31 View Post
I just prestigied and have put over 26 hours of playing time in... I have yet to see dogs used
I got dogs once from a care package, didn't get that many kills with them. Got the Swarm yesterday and got 8 kill with that on CTF on Standoff. Helped me to a 17-1 game.

Old
11-27-2012, 12:24 PM
DuckJet
Poster of the Year

vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakitate304 View Post
I played zombies with a group that had "iSmoke Herbalz" and "iSmoke Ganja" or something like that... They were terrible, tried (and temporarily succeeded at) locking me out of the bus because I actually knew what I was doing and they thought you were supposed to just ride the bus all game or something. So those two plus another person went off and did whatever while I survived for about 15 rounds with a sniper, the War Machine (ugh) and the MP5.
Lol I lost on round 6 once cause this guy kept knifing the driver and eventually made him say "door privileges have been ****ing revoked". We were all locked in the bus. The electric zombie came and slowly killed all of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrizzleFry22 View Post
I got the Quick revive without noticing it. But thanks for the heads up on the others will try and get that barricade. Now if you can just find a way to get permanent Juggernaut
That would be wonderful. Even if it's a reduced effect. Might make doing the Easter egg easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuge2hall View Post
Yeah there's way to much to do on survival and it's so easy to die. Survival is great though, my best is 28 on town. I still hate the damn lava though it's ridiculous.
Could've made it to 35 last night easily. My chain strategy has been working. I still had about 1200 bullets left among two pack a punched LMGs. All 4 perks. 100000 points. And I jump into a stairwell full of zombies

Last edited by DuckJet: 11-27-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old
11-27-2012, 12:34 PM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

The default class with the two Shock Charges and the (MP7?) is awesome. I hadn't used Shock Charge before but they're really fun to use, and the MP7 is really well-rounded.

Old
11-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist

vCash: 827
Got to rd 30 on Tranzit on Saturday but for some reason the game didn't count on the leaderboards. I'm guessing it's because one of the players left the game around round 10. My player emblem changed though after the game. I've got the shield with one knife behind the zombie head with glowing blue eyes and the 5 rounds indicator.

Old
11-27-2012, 01:09 PM
AndyPipkin
PSN: Lord_Of_War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
I got dogs once from a care package, didn't get that many kills with them. Got the Swarm yesterday and got 8 kill with that on CTF on Standoff. Helped me to a 17-1 game.
Same here, I think I got 2 kills from dogs. It didn't actually seem like it was that good at all.

Lodestar was friggin sweat.

Old
11-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Blueline Bomber
Noah MAN-ifin

Love the dogs. Only got it once in the care package, but I was playing on Standoff. I'd be running around looking for people, and I'd see my K9 just racing through the map out of the corner of my screen. As well as a constant "K-9 kill" in the middle of my screen.

Swarm is ****in' scary though.

Old
11-27-2012, 01:25 PM
ItsAllPartOfThePlan

Do they restrict killstreaks based on the game mode?

For example, would they allow a care package to get a Swarm on Search and Destroy?

Old
11-27-2012, 01:34 PM
Commander Clueless
Spazmatic Dan

I'm having fun with the Millimeter Sight. Not incredibly useful but I've had a couple through the wall kills thanks to it.

Old
11-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Kane One
HFB Partner

vCash: 2550
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAllPartOfThePlan View Post
Do they restrict killstreaks based on the game mode?

For example, would they allow a care package to get a Swarm on Search and Destroy?
I don't think they fully restrict it, but your odds are probably much worse.

11-27-2012, 01:59 PM
AndyPipkin

Is there a way to make it so its only a two player game of zombies?

Are custom games like private matches in that they still count towards the leaderboard?

Old
11-27-2012, 02:30 PM
DuckJet
Poster of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPipkin View Post
Is there a way to make it so its only a two player game of zombies?

Are custom games like private matches in that they still count towards the leaderboard?
Unfortunately no. They don't count. On PS3 what you can do is sign in with two accounts per controller. Keep the controllers on 2 and 4 (assuming it's 2 player on one system) and as the game start is counting down, quickly sign off of those accounts leaving only the intended 2 in the game. I've also had success telling people that if they joined are game me and my friend were just gonna try to see how far we could get doing dropshot knives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
Got to rd 30 on Tranzit on Saturday but for some reason the game didn't count on the leaderboards. I'm guessing it's because one of the players left the game around round 10. My player emblem changed though after the game. I've got the shield with one knife behind the zombie head with glowing blue eyes and the 5 rounds indicator.
Nice! I'm still stuck at the single skull.

Old
11-27-2012, 03:14 PM
AndyPipkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Unfortunately no. They don't count. On PS3 what you can do is sign in with two accounts per controller. Keep the controllers on 2 and 4 (assuming it's 2 player on one system) and as the game start is counting down, quickly sign off of those accounts leaving only the intended 2 in the game. I've also had success telling people that if they joined are game me and my friend were just gonna try to see how far we could get doing dropshot knives.

Nice! I'm still stuck at the single skull.
Yeah that part I like.

I've got enough controllers to make it work so I'll just have to see.

Thanks for the info.

Old
11-27-2012, 03:41 PM
Analyzer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fst6 View Post
Knifing is so brutal, ahhh..

Playing one in the chamber is painful
You said it.

It went from gliding across the room to knife someone to you're right in front of me ? MISS. WHAT!? I'm DEAD !? You had your back to me how the **** do you knife me !? Let's see this ******** kill cam.... WHAT!? I didn't even knife!? This is ********. Rage quit.

However, this game seems to be the worst cod for putting every bullet you have into a guy just for him to turn around and put nothing into you for you to die so fast yet you're using the same gun...

Old
11-27-2012, 03:43 PM
FrizzleFry22

Quote:
Lol I lost on round 6 once cause this guy kept knifing the driver and eventually made him say "door privileges have been ****ing revoked". We were all locked in the bus. The electric zombie came and slowly killed all of us.

I must try to do this with random people online.

Old
11-27-2012, 03:55 PM
DuckJet
Poster of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPipkin View Post
Yeah that part I like.

I've got enough controllers to make it work so I'll just have to see.

Thanks for the info.
No problem. I'm gonna be on a little later if you want to pair up.

Old
11-27-2012, 04:53 PM
AndyPipkin

Quote:
No problem. I'm gonna be on a little later if you want to pair up.
Sounds good, the mrs wants to play multiplayer first, so I've got to wait a bit

Need to pick up another copy lol.

Old
11-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Richie10

We were in a lobby for a good six or seven games last night with a group of guys that all had 420 as a clan tag and marijuana leaves in their emblems. Ridiculous. And they were beyond terrible. Half of them were running a riot shield loadout in which they would approach a flag, throw a shock charge to freeze one of us, then go for a tomahawk kill. Silly. My kdr went from 2.04 to 2.11 throughout those games.

Also, running a Guardian/Sentry Gun package on Domination is beyond amazing. Three of my clan were running a UAV/Counter UAV - Guardian - Sentry Gun package last night and we didn't lose a single game. Putting multiple Guardians on B flag is almost impossible to break through.

Old
11-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Doof Warrior

So, I loved Black Ops multiplayer but wasn't a fan of MW3 at all. Where does this fall in relation to the 2?

11-27-2012, 06:26 PM
ItsAllPartOfThePlan

^ some guy did that to me in CTF. Guardian and sentry gin right by their flag. It was a hell of a combo. Next game though, EMP grenades and that was that

Closed Thread