HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread (Part 2)

Closed Thread

Old
11-29-2012, 10:40 PM
DuckJet
Destiny pls

vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPipkin View Post
^ Just goofing around and I got 21 on Farm.

Ugh we had a good game going there on tranzit.
I know. Lol. We'll get em next time.

Old
11-29-2012, 11:09 PM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

vCash: 500
I hit 55 tonight... I'm not sure what I'm going to unlock when I prestige - probably Ghost.

Old
11-29-2012, 11:43 PM
KISSland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
It is. It's a open world-ish combination of Bus Depot, Diner, Farm, Power Station, and Town (in that order)

My advice if you want to do well on town is like this.

Round 1: shoot the zombies a few times (2 if they're on fire, 4 if they're not) then knife them. If you do it right, you should have like 1500 points. Open the door to the bar and buy quick revive I don't know if you bought it yet, but it picks you back up if you go down and you can buy it 3 times.

round 2: Keep shooting and knifing (it takes as many knife stab and slashes as the amount of rounds you've survived to get the kill) until you have about 950, then find the mystery box and buy yourself a gun

after that use that gun until you have about 2000 points. Open the second door that you find up the stairs of the building diagonally across from the bar. Buy the MP5. Use that until you have 2500 points and buy the red perk soda called juggernog. That gives you about 4 zombie hits before you go down. oh and if you run out of ammo on the MP5 and your box gun, just run back upstairs where the mp5 is and buy more ammo for 500. The MP5 is a solid gun for about 20 rounds.

After that kill enough zombies to get 6000 points and buy the galvaknuckles off the wall of the bar. It may take a while to get good at this, but if you're good enough at chaining zombies around a spot that you choose (there's like 3 good ones, I prefer the street by the juggernog door) and you just punch each zombie one at a time until round 13. I'd suggest waiting until the max amount of zombies has spawned before you start throwing punches so spawning z's don't trip you up.

If you've done it right you should have about 20000 points saved up, use the MP5 to get through round 14 and leave one zombie alive. Use the box until you manage to get two of the: Ray Gun, HAMR, RPD, Galil, MTAR (the best possible guns you can get in my opinion).

Keep running that train around being extra careful of where the lava is at and use those guns until ammo starts to run low (I always use the weaker gun first and save the better one for when the secondary is drained) when that happens jump to the middle of the lava pond and quickly use the Pack a Punch machine and it will upgrade your weapon and make it more powerful and give it more ammo.

After you do that it really just becomes a game of how long can you last not getting hit too many times. If you manage to drain your pack a punched guns completely without ever getting max ammos....first of all you are amazing. Second of all, you have enough money to get more guns and pack a punch them again.

Also in the early rounds, try not to use the nuke too much if you don't have 15000+ points unless the round is over. It's just not worth it unless you're in an emergency.

That's how I've gotten far. Save for a few mess ups.

I'll try and use some of your advice.

Wait so it takes 4 gun shots and one knife to get the kill in round 1..?

Old
11-29-2012, 11:56 PM
NY Dynasty
Greetings stranger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by setowildfan View Post
Anyone care to share their AN-94 playstyle and set-up?

I've been having minimal success, so I'd like tips.
Here's my class. It's flexible in that you can either use it to hold down an area or run around the map.

AN-94 with foregrip and fast mags.
SMAW
Bouncing Betty
EMP grenades

Flak Jacket
Toughness
Tactical Mask

Old
11-30-2012, 12:29 AM
AndyPipkin
PSN: Lord_Of_War

vCash: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figz14 View Post
I'll try and use some of your advice.

Wait so it takes 4 gun shots and one knife to get the kill in round 1..?
No its a way to maximize points.

For example in round 1 you can get away with shooting the zombies in the legs 8 times and then knifing for a total of 220 points per zombie.

Old
11-30-2012, 12:35 AM
leova

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Dynasty View Post
Here's my class. It's flexible in that you can either use it to hold down an area or run around the map.

AN-94 with foregrip and fast mags.
SMAW
Bouncing Betty
EMP grenades

Flak Jacket
Toughness
Tactical Mask
I like to use the FJ-AA whatever launcher, as it gets 2 shots to the single-shot of the SMAW. Easy 2 UAV/Care Package kills every life = fatty XP

Toughness is a must, so you can actually have a chance in a gunfight when getting lit up by some SMG-carrying jerk across the map, and I prefer to use a red-dot to help with aiming, as it can also be used for cross-map sniping if necessary.
Grip is key for the same reason as toughness

Old
11-30-2012, 01:15 AM
RussianRocket10

I don't really like zombies on this game. I don't know if it's all the maps or just the one I played but why is there fire EVERYWHERE? Really stupid imo.

Also I don't find the R870 to be overpowered. It's actually the most inconsistent gun I've used. One time I'll get a kill from a distance, other times I'll get a hit marker. Sometimes I'll get a kill at close range, other times I'll get a hit marker.

Old
11-30-2012, 01:42 AM
leova

i agree 100%, that was my first reaction too - the fire is annoying and stupid as all hell

Old
11-30-2012, 01:48 AM
DuckJet
Destiny pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRocket10 View Post
I don't really like zombies on this game. I don't know if it's all the maps or just the one I played but why is there fire EVERYWHERE? Really stupid imo.

Also I don't find the R870 to be overpowered. It's actually the most inconsistent gun I've used. One time I'll get a kill from a distance, other times I'll get a hit marker. Sometimes I'll get a kill at close range, other times I'll get a hit marker.
Fire explained:

What do people do to get to round 50+? They run around in the same circles over and over with no real impediments...how do you bust something like that? Fire on the ground? Yeah that'll be challenging. That works.

I mean...once you memorize where the fire is, it isn't that much more of a challenge anyway.

Old
11-30-2012, 02:12 AM
AndyPipkin
PSN: Lord_Of_War

vCash: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Fire explained:

What do people do to get to round 50+? They run around in the same circles over and over with no real impediments...how do you bust something like that? Fire on the ground? Yeah that'll be challenging. That works.

I mean...once you memorize where the fire is, it isn't that much more of a challenge anyway.
This exactly.

Old
11-30-2012, 02:15 AM
RussianRocket10

I guess I won't be playing zombies much. That's a shame.

Old
11-30-2012, 02:22 AM
Respect Your Edler
Thank You 52

Hmm. So they have skill based matchmaking in all lobbies now? I wish they would've told us that at the start.

Old
11-30-2012, 03:05 AM
DuckJet
Destiny pls

Quote:
I guess I won't be playing zombies much. That's a shame.
Noob.
it was obligatory

Old
11-30-2012, 06:40 AM
CycloneLaunch

I don't mind the fire, I just wish they gave you the option to turn it off for custom games, I play a lot with my room mates who aren't huge gamers and all they do is ***** about the fire haha. I miss the simplicity of Kino, it really was the best zombies map that they made.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:08 AM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

I loved "Five" from Black Ops 1.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again

3arc just needs to keep the Zombies maps simple, like kino, ascension, and call of the dead. Zombies went to **** with the release of Moon imo. They have to realize less is more, and more is less.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:25 AM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakitate304 View Post
I hit 55 tonight... I'm not sure what I'm going to unlock when I prestige - probably Ghost.
I went Ghost first. Probably going to do AN94 next (I'm on 51 now). Then maybe puppies, msmc, scavenger, or flak jacket. Haven't decided yet, but I've got plenty of time

Old
11-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

vCash: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneLaunch View Post
I don't mind the fire, I just wish they gave you the option to turn it off for custom games, I play a lot with my room mates who aren't huge gamers and all they do is ***** about the fire haha. I miss the simplicity of Kino, it really was the best zombies map that they made.
Der Riese is my favorite, but Kino and Asylum are tied for a close second.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:42 AM
Sovereign
sic parvis magna

I unlocked ghost then the AN-94 and plan on unlocking dead silence when i prestige again. I cannot stand it when my guiy just randomly yells.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
I unlocked ghost then the AN-94 and plan on unlocking dead silence when i prestige again. I cannot stand it when my guiy just randomly yells.
Yea I unlocked the same first 2 . Will pbly do flak jacket this time . I don't think enemy players can hear when your guy calls out but..

Also Der Riese was the best zombies map, know they look way to complicated to enjoy, oh well.

Old
11-30-2012, 09:52 AM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

vCash: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
Yeah, they legit yell nonstop in this game. Every action it seems.

Old
11-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Richie10

Der Riese is the king of zombies maps. Shi No Numa is a close second. The WAW maps in general are far better than anything BLOPS 1 and 2 have to offer.

Old
11-30-2012, 10:07 AM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

Quote:
Anyone have more class suggestions that they've found success with?
Here's a really well-rounded one that I've been using in Domination... It's really versatile to traverse the whole map with, using the Vector for CQB and the SWAT for cover-vs-cover or long range fights. And obviously, Flak Jacket helps when capping flags.

SWAT (burst AR) w/ Reflex Sight & ForeGrip
Vector w/ Suppressor
Flak Jacket, Toughness
Semtex, Concussion x1
Overkill

-----

The M27 is my best Assault Rifle, here's a class that I've been using in all game modes. Once I unlock the Suppressor, I'll probably get rid of the Shock Charge.

M27 w/ Reflex
Five Seven
Ghost, Cold Blooded, Engineer, Dexterity
Semtex, Shock Charge
Perk 3 Greed

-----

My defensive/cover/long range class:

MK48 w/ Target Finder & Quickdraw
Five Seven
Cold Blooded, Engineer, Dexterity*
Semtex, Smoke Grenade
Perk 3 Greed

Dexterity is key for LMGs if you are going to take more advanced positions, cap flags, collect dogtags in Kill Confirmed, etc...

Old
11-30-2012, 10:14 AM
Michael Gary Scott
Toronto Maple Tron's

vCash: 50
Damn last night in my last 2 games I went 28-4 and 74-14. Owe this largely to the fact that I removed UAV and used hunter killer instead with lightning strike and stealth helicopter. Best two matches of my life.

Old
11-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Sovereign
sic parvis magna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
Yea I unlocked the same first 2 . Will pbly do flak jacket this time . I don't think enemy players can hear when your guy calls out but..

Also Der Riese was the best zombies map, know they look way to complicated to enjoy, oh well.

Oh they can. I've been killed many times due to my idiot guy randomly yelling.

Closed Thread