HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread (Part 2)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-23-2012, 11:18 AM
  #201
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again
 
Johnny Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Game on
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,351
vCash: 500
Does anyone else find that the mulitplayer quality of this game, is the worst yet? The quality of the game play is fine, it's just the connection quality. Seriously it would be interesting to see how many unnecessary hit markers I have had over the past week.

Johnny Bravo is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 11:27 AM
  #202
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...
 
sa cyred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Traveling...
Country: Cuba
Posts: 15,513
vCash: 500
Camping + Bouncing betties = multiplayer it seems.

Not doing to bad so far. Not as good as I have done in BO but since I havent played a COD game in over a year and a half, rolling with a 1.5 k/d isnt to bad.

sa cyred is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 11:33 AM
  #203
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again
 
Johnny Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Game on
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,351
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Camping + Bouncing betties = multiplayer it seems.

Not doing to bad so far. Not as good as I have done in BO but since I havent played a COD game in over a year and a half, rolling with a 1.5 k/d isnt to bad.
While I agree with the camping part! I use betties but trust me I don't camp (it's way to boring). I just put the betties in choke points and let the shotgun rushers get screwed.

Johnny Bravo is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 11:43 AM
  #204
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice
 
Leafs at Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,376
vCash: 500
Yea I used betties, but just run flak jacket , probably the best perk in the game besides ghost, but thats up for debate.

Leafs at Knight is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 11:54 AM
  #205
Penguins23
Le Magnifique
 
Penguins23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Moncton,NewBrunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,625
vCash: 500
I use betties as well. They're great because I can chuck them at campers like a grenade or leave them in doorways for others.

__________________
.
Penguins23 is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 12:01 PM
  #206
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again
 
Johnny Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Game on
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,351
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguins23 View Post
I use betties as well. They're great because I can chuck them at campers like a grenade or leave them in doorways for others.
I killed a kid with the impact of one yesterday He was totally camping too, made it more awesome!

Johnny Bravo is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 12:41 PM
  #207
Scottyk9
Goals? Please!
 
Scottyk9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: East Rutherford, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 25,169
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Scottyk9
People must hate me...i run danger close a lot...so someone would chase me...i'd throw one...they would duck under it....never expecting a 2nd one when they round the next corner... poor buggers

Scottyk9 is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 12:52 PM
  #208
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice
 
Leafs at Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,376
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
I killed a kid with the impact of one yesterday He was totally camping too, made it more awesome!
I've got like 4 or 5 kills like that so funny .

Leafs at Knight is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 12:56 PM
  #209
wingsnut19
Registered User
 
wingsnut19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,314
vCash: 500
Was a guy camping in the control room on Cargo, lying in the hallway with a shotgun. He got me once, but I got him like 5 times throughout the rest of the game. He just kept going back. After the game he sends me a message "A+ camping, kid".

....Really? We must have very different definitions of camping.

wingsnut19 is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:09 PM
  #210
CoopALoop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Van, Bandwagoner
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,019
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
Does anyone else find that the mulitplayer quality of this game, is the worst yet? The quality of the game play is fine, it's just the connection quality. Seriously it would be interesting to see how many unnecessary hit markers I have had over the past week.
I've noticed it as well. While it's not leagues worse than any other COD, it does seem to be a little on the rough side for myself.

Also, C4 > BB. Having the ability to detonate it when you want is much more valuable. Plus Scavanger replenishing C4's make like sweet.

Also, I almost can't make a class without Tact Mask + Engineer. Plus the remote to hack BB's is just hilarious. No one ever expects to be rocked by their own BB.

CoopALoop is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:17 PM
  #211
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again
 
Johnny Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Game on
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,351
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopALoop View Post
I've noticed it as well. While it's not leagues worse than any other COD, it does seem to be a little on the rough side for myself.

Also, C4 > BB. Having the ability to detonate it when you want is much more valuable. Plus Scavanger replenishing C4's make like sweet.

Also, I almost can't make a class without Tact Mask + Engineer. Plus the remote to hack BB's is just hilarious. No one ever expects to be rocked by their own BB.
I would say having the ability to still get kills and not worrying about detonating is more valuable. Plus BB's are more powerful!

Johnny Bravo is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:26 PM
  #212
jimmythescot
Registered User
 
jimmythescot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,337
vCash: 500
So....I don't play multiplayer and had this sent through the post through a subscription rental service. I take it all the fuss is about multiplayer because the campaign is really dull. I just don't feel any connection to any of the characters.

jimmythescot is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:39 PM
  #213
CoopALoop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Van, Bandwagoner
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,019
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
I would say having the ability to still get kills and not worrying about detonating is more valuable. Plus BB's are more powerful!
Yea, but with all the BB's going around, no one ever expects C4.

No one.

CoopALoop is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:40 PM
  #214
Satan
bend to squares
 
Satan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Romania
Posts: 40,817
vCash: 50
Engineer >>

Satan is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:42 PM
  #215
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again
 
Johnny Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Game on
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,351
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Gary Oak View Post
Engineer >>
Ghost>>>>>>Engineer>>

Johnny Bravo is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:44 PM
  #216
AndyPipkin
PSN: Lord_Of_War
 
AndyPipkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,489
vCash: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut19 View Post
Was a guy camping in the control room on Cargo, lying in the hallway with a shotgun. He got me once, but I got him like 5 times throughout the rest of the game. He just kept going back. After the game he sends me a message "A+ camping, kid".

....Really? We must have very different definitions of camping.
So been there. Just because someone goes to the same spot the entire game and you decide to run by and kill them suddenly you are the one camping. All I say back is "I didn't know running around the entire map was considered camping."

AndyPipkin is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:47 PM
  #217
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice
 
Leafs at Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,376
vCash: 500
Ghost > Flak Jacket >> Engineer

Who cares if engineer delays equipment , Flak Jacket barely hurts you plus protects you from grenades, c4 , semtex, rcxd , car bombs , sometimes hunter killer , + other things.

Leafs at Knight is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:54 PM
  #218
wingsnut19
Registered User
 
wingsnut19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,314
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPipkin View Post
So been there. Just because someone goes to the same spot the entire game and you decide to run by and kill them suddenly you are the one camping. All I say back is "I didn't know running around the entire map was considered camping."
All I send back is "LOL", anything more is a waste of my time.

wingsnut19 is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:55 PM
  #219
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again
 
Johnny Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Game on
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,351
vCash: 500
Black Hat is insane guys!!!! It can take out pretty much every enemy air support, even the warship!!!! I'm definitely gonna start using it.

Johnny Bravo is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:59 PM
  #220
wingsnut19
Registered User
 
wingsnut19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,314
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
Ghost > Flak Jacket >> Engineer

Who cares if engineer delays equipment , Flak Jacket barely hurts you plus protects you from grenades, c4 , semtex, rcxd , car bombs , sometimes hunter killer , + other things.
I like Engineer because it shows me where equipment is, and often exposes where people are camping. It also lets you avoid sentry guns and guardians. I also like using it to hack enemy care packages and re-roll. Of course flak jacket is great as well, but for me running Ghost and Hardline/ Blind Eye has more value since I don't generally play objective games. As soon as I think about joining objective based games, Flak Jacket becomes a must.

wingsnut19 is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 02:06 PM
  #221
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice
 
Leafs at Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,376
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut19 View Post
I like Engineer because it shows me where equipment is, and often exposes where people are camping. It also lets you avoid sentry guns and guardians. I also like using it to hack enemy care packages and re-roll. Of course flak jacket is great as well, but for me running Ghost and Hardline/ Blind Eye has more value since I don't generally play objective games. As soon as I think about joining objective based games, Flak Jacket becomes a must.
Yea I play a lot of domination / groundwar / S&D, although I take it off while playing search. I usually role with Tactical Mask as my 3rd perk, think its more useful than Engineer.

Leafs at Knight is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 02:12 PM
  #222
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice
 
Leafs at Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,376
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
Black Hat is insane guys!!!! It can take out pretty much every enemy air support, even the warship!!!! I'm definitely gonna start using it.
Takes 3 times to do it , which means you have to die 3 times to take it down.

Leafs at Knight is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 02:21 PM
  #223
wingsnut19
Registered User
 
wingsnut19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,314
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
Yea I play a lot of domination / groundwar / S&D, although I take it off while playing search. I usually role with Tactical Mask as my 3rd perk, think its more useful than Engineer.
Yeah, Tac Mask is great as well. I think they did a pretty good job with balancing perks this go around. The only one I haven't really used at all is Hard Wired in tier 2.

wingsnut19 is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 02:28 PM
  #224
KISSland
Registered User
 
KISSland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,682
vCash: 500
Can someone else use my nuketown code?

KISSland is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 02:34 PM
  #225
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again
 
Johnny Bravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Game on
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,351
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figz14 View Post
Can someone else use my nuketown code?
No, they cannot.

Johnny Bravo is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.