HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rocket on the Radio

Closed Thread

Old
09-19-2003, 03:34 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Rocket on the Radio

I just found out that the PEI Rocket game is on the radio. 720 CHTN Rocket radio has the game on now.

Old
09-19-2003, 05:20 PM
toughstuff

Thanks montreal. I will listen to find out how our prospect are doing.

15:31 left in the 3rd. How have the prospects done?

Old
09-19-2003, 05:38 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Urquhart with 2 goals so far. Lapierre with an assist. Nothing for Lambert or Bonneau. 4-2 Sags so far.

Old
09-19-2003, 05:41 PM
Gainey RULZ

Send a message via MSN to Gainey RULZ
Some info about the game (in french) in direct
http://www.lhjmq.qc.ca/lang_fr/index...&id_partie=773

Old
09-19-2003, 07:33 PM
Guriken

I was there and i noticed urquhart and lambert's plays on PEI team.. (lambert seemed frustrated, he was looking for fights) altough they outshoted the sags 38-23 or something like that.. Urquhart scored his first on a rebound from a shot at the point and for his second goal he hit the puck hard and precise enough to beat the goalie in the top right corner. I haven't seen Bonneau playing at all, maybe he got some shifts but he really did nothing.

i think lapierre played a so so game, i haven't noticed him much...

some players i liked were René George, a speedy forward from the saguenéens, maxime boisclair, who hits hard and often, Urquhart who was the best of his team and pierre-andré bureau who did some good plays... and mathieu melanson scored with a nice backhanded shot when crossing the net, it was cool.. but i think PEI goalie wasn't really strong tonight..

that's it.!

Old
09-20-2003, 02:53 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guriken
I was there and i noticed urquhart and lambert's plays on PEI team.. (lambert seemed frustrated, he was looking for fights) altough they outshoted the sags 38-23 or something like that.. Urquhart scored his first on a rebound from a shot at the point and for his second goal he hit the puck hard and precise enough to beat the goalie in the top right corner. I haven't seen Bonneau playing at all, maybe he got some shifts but he really did nothing.

i think lapierre played a so so game, i haven't noticed him much...

some players i liked were René George, a speedy forward from the saguenéens, maxime boisclair, who hits hard and often, Urquhart who was the best of his team and pierre-andré bureau who did some good plays... and mathieu melanson scored with a nice backhanded shot when crossing the net, it was cool.. but i think PEI goalie wasn't really strong tonight..

that's it.!

Lapierre took a hooking penalty while on the PP which the team seemed to do often. Vigneault wont be happy with last nights game. Bonneau hasn't fought yet, and Lambert while getting some shots hasn't done much yet.

Closed Thread