HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Opinions on James Massen

Closed Thread

Old
09-20-2003, 04:28 PM
18Sarge

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to 18Sarge
Opinions on James Massen

Hey guys, im looking for UND fans, or those that see UND play for opinions on James Massen, what kind of player is he, strengths/weakness, the general overview. Thanks in advance.

Old
09-22-2003, 01:58 AM
ttnorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Sarge
Hey guys, im looking for UND fans, or those that see UND play for opinions on James Massen, what kind of player is he, strengths/weakness, the general overview. Thanks in advance.
I only saw Massen live once and on the dish a few times. He plays on the Sioux's high scoringing 2nd line with David Lundbohm and Jason Notermann. Above average skater with good offensive skills is about all I can remember.

You can actually catch a free web cast of UND's season opener with Minn/Duluth on 10/4 (registration required). Most of these games cost $9.00 to connect. Duluth is probably a boarderline top 10 team this year and this should be a good game.

http://www.dataflix.com/scripts/prod...ry=62&idAff=16

Beyond that, I think that all 4 of UND's games with Minnesota will be televised by Fox Sports North if you have the dish. Hope that helps.

Old
09-23-2003, 12:00 PM
jiggs 10

He improved quite a bit during the season last year. Better skater than you'd think, and pretty good hands for a guy his size. Scored much more than we had been led to believe he would, so I'd say he should continue to improve (at least I hope he does!).

Old
09-23-2003, 12:55 PM
Jared Ramsden
Hockey's Future Staff

Send a message via AIM to Jared Ramsden Send a message via MSN to Jared Ramsden Send a message via Yahoo to Jared Ramsden
Seems to me like James has very good upside as a power-forward. Maybe this will be a breakout season for him......

2011-12: The start of a new making the playoffs streak!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CalDevil3219
Closed Thread