HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

With koivu injured...

Closed Thread

Old
09-20-2003, 11:32 PM
Joe Maximum

vCash: 500
With koivu injured...

Do you think CJ might give a shot at Bulis or Hossa to try and do something in their natural center positions? ( I'm not saying that they should play the first line, just get some icetime as centers, since our apparent center depth chart is perreault, ribs, Juneau, ? ... )

Old
09-20-2003, 11:45 PM
Nyclaus

Well if Koivu's out for a while, I'm sure Bulis would get a tryout. Might be a good opportunity for the kid.

Old
09-21-2003, 01:34 AM
SwedenRulez

vCash:
Perreault is the realistic option, but I will be very happy if Bulis plays well during pre-seasons game and get a spot on the 1st line

Old
09-21-2003, 01:39 AM
Marksman

I think Bulis became too important as left winger late last season to be moved back, but he Hossa and Higgins are all possibilities. All three could fill in for lower two lines if it dont work out Kilger Gratton and Koivu will be back, hopefully sooner than later.

I can only hope they wont go looking for band-aid solution this time like signing Oates or talking Gilmour out of retirement.

Old
09-21-2003, 03:28 AM
Freaky Habs Fan

Quote:
I think Bulis became too important as left winger late last season to be moved back, but he Hossa and Higgins are all possibilities. All three could fill in for lower two lines if it dont work out Kilger Gratton and Koivu will be back, hopefully sooner than later.

You're right when you say that Bulis his important at the wing. Well, he's doing well. We cannot say the same thing with Hossa. He have the skill but I don't know if he can have many points as a winger. I wish CJ will try him at centre.

Old
09-21-2003, 05:44 AM
BrettHabs24

Can we PLEASE stop with these "since Saku is injured..." threads!!??

JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST!

And when we get the news on the duration of the injury, then we will talk about replacements.

But you must realize this COULD be a day to day thing... (hopefully)

Old
09-21-2003, 06:30 AM
Histrion

Send a message via MSN to Histrion
Maybe he left for preventive reason. Before launching a load of threads about it, let's just wait for the details to come up.

Old
09-21-2003, 07:08 AM
Asgalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman2

I can only hope they wont go looking for band-aid solution this time like signing Oates or talking Gilmour out of retirement.

...what about Bernie Nicholls

Old
09-21-2003, 07:09 AM
Asgalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman2

it is nothing serious...if he misses games, it wont be much and he'll be there to open the season.

Closed Thread