HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ilya Kovalchuk to play in Russia - KHL Lockout Thread Part 2

Closed Thread

Old
01-09-2013, 05:11 PM
apice3*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
Don't ask me how I know this, but Kovy has confirmed he will be back.
I stopped believing insiders on HF last time people claimed to know Kovy's sources.

Unless you explain who you've spoken to, I highly doubt you have tighter connections than world renown hockey insiders.

Old
01-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apice3 View Post
I stopped believing insiders on HF last time people claimed to know Kovy's sources.

Unless you explain who you've spoken to, I highly doubt you have tighter connections than world renown hockey insiders.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm thinking for him it's just one of those gut feeling things.

Old
01-09-2013, 05:13 PM
jjp24Devils
Captain Sal

I'm sure he'll be back, it seems as if most of this controversy has been fabricated for the most part.

Old
01-09-2013, 05:14 PM
VaxjoDevil

Quote:

Doubt me, I don't give a ****.

Old
01-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Devils731

Quote:

Not to say he does know, but I have some connections that give me guaranteed info before anyone in the press gets it. I can get it specifically because I'm a nobody who says nothing.

Old
01-09-2013, 05:30 PM
VaxjoDevil

All this is about the All Star game, and nothing more.

Old
01-09-2013, 05:50 PM
NJD Kula
yay hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Caller View Post
Exactly. People aren't worked up over a random reporter's twitter. We've had comments from Kovy, Grossman, Lou, and Medvedev. Every one is cryptic when they could easily just say he was coming back. Do you really think Lou hasn't been contacting him? If Kovy was definitely coming back when the agreement was signed, someone would have said it by now. Instead its all ambiguous ********.
Actually Kovalchuk was pretty specific the problem came from how it was tweeted and pit out of order when translated by Malamud.

The original interview was pretty straightforward and the interviewer act direct questions the only ****ing ambiguous thing is the fact the cba hasn't been ****ing ratified and that was kovy's answer to whether or not he would stay in the khl.

Watching fans turn on him because no one can read a ****ing original source anymore and base everything off 256 character limit tweets from media ****heads that want to rabblerouse is pathetic and I want to be as far away as possible from any idiot who trashed Russia or kovy over such nonsense.

Original interview here:
http://news.sport-express.ru/2013-01-08/559428/

Also datsyuk is playing in the asg but got permission, perhaps kovy didn't ask permission because the cba isn't signed and didn't want to abandon his ska team which he is the captain of.

Old
01-09-2013, 05:53 PM
megajake

I don't blame Kovy 1 bit. He signed a fantastic deal with us, and they take money away from he when he signed such a cheap deal.

Old
01-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

I expect Kovy will be asked in the post game or pre game tomorrow ''Will this be your last game with SKA?'' And Kovy will say ''I'm not sure. I'd like it not to be'' just to give us more heart attacks!

Old
01-09-2013, 06:03 PM
TP
Mod Supervisor
HFBoards

Continue here

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1319689

Closed Thread