Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > QMJHL

So how are Acadie-Bathhurst doing?

Old
01-18-2013, 03:55 AM
H44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalifaxDucks View Post
Anyone here know the definition of beating a dead horse? Seems to be a pretty common occurrence throughout this thread ... It's repetitive and starting to get annoying.

Yes, chsb made some questionable predictions in the summer about the Titan, and even knocking a few teams down in the process ... Hasn't exactly worked out for him, I get it ... Bathurst's season is not as good as some had hoped and currently sit in 13th ... But is there really a need to bring this up every game?

We've got people chirping chsb after every game and even digging up old posts as to remind everyone like the poster has accomplished something ... I get into arguments with him quite a bit, look at all my summertime posts, and I'm not a saint, but this mindless dribble by people it seems who can't spell or type, we see now is growing old ... If you want to have a discussion with someone, talk about hockey and have a debate, not bringing back the dead in January with no real basis to your posts...

The quality of posts in the Q board have taken a hit it seems over the last few months, which makes for a boring board ... And I'm sure the hawks are carefully watching my posts, probably telling me to stop trying to play "policeman" ... Duly noted, but this is me personally being tired of the crap that gets thrown (chsb's) Bathurst's way ...

Seems to have occurred again but can we "let it go"? Seriously .. It might be hard to have a conversation with him, but the amount of "hehehe titan suck" (or something of that ilk) has got to go ..

/Rant, happy Friday everyone

Good post

H44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 06:22 AM
hfboardfanatic

Quote:
Anyone here know the definition of beating a dead horse? Seems to be a pretty common occurrence throughout this thread ... It's repetitive and starting to get annoying.

Yes, chsb made some questionable predictions in the summer about the Titan, and even knocking a few teams down in the process ... Hasn't exactly worked out for him, I get it ... Bathurst's season is not as good as some had hoped and currently sit in 13th ... But is there really a need to bring this up every game?

We've got people chirping chsb after every game and even digging up old posts as to remind everyone like the poster has accomplished something ... I get into arguments with him quite a bit, look at all my summertime posts, and I'm not a saint, but this mindless dribble by people it seems who can't spell or type, we see now is growing old ... If you want to have a discussion with someone, talk about hockey and have a debate, not bringing back the dead in January with no real basis to your posts...

The quality of posts in the Q board have taken a hit it seems over the last few months, which makes for a boring board ... And I'm sure the hawks are carefully watching my posts, probably telling me to stop trying to play "policeman" ... Duly noted, but this is me personally being tired of the crap that gets thrown (chsb's) Bathurst's way ...

Seems to have occurred again but can we "let it go"? Seriously .. It might be hard to have a conversation with him, but the amount of "hehehe titan suck" (or something of that ilk) has got to go ..

How refreshing! 'Rant' more often!!

hfboardfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2013, 07:36 AM
chsb

Truly, I don't give a damn about that chirping!

Of course the Titan disappointed not only me but a lot of fans since the beginning of the season.
But....this is turning into an interesting set of events lately and we probably will see them improving regularly from now to the playoffs.

To what extent remains the question.
But you all know I am confident.

chsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 07:46 PM
Catz

Your right chsb the Titan aren't a 13 place team

Tommorow they will be a 14th place team

Are the Titan even gonna make the playoffs

Catz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2013, 08:16 PM
WildcatMapleLeafs28

Quote:

Good post. I too can be found guilty from time to time arguing with him but it's true. The quality of Proboards has gone up consisderably the past couple of weeks because there's a certain person absent. I enjoy these boards and realizes there are few followers that keep things intresting and it's frustrating to constantly have threads derailed because of someones non sense. A thing I suggest would be to totally ignore non sense and it will slowly stop because no one likes arguing alone. Overall I fully agree.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2013, 05:36 PM
chsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
Good post. I too can be found guilty from time to time arguing with him but it's true. The quality of Proboards has gone up consisderably the past couple of weeks because there's a certain person absent. I enjoy these boards and realizes there are few followers that keep things intresting and it's frustrating to constantly have threads derailed because of someones non sense. A thing I suggest would be to totally ignore non sense and it will slowly stop because no one likes arguing alone. Overall I fully agree.
The quality of proboards went up?

Give me a break!

There was not even a game thread about the Titan in Rimouski up to two periods into the game tonight....the truth is that there is no more posters daring to say anything positive about the Titan on proboards...I know at least 3 other posters who have been banned for futilities.Some just don't like to read anything else than bandwagon lyrics for their teams and can't stand anything positive about the Titan.

The reality is that posts like you just made are the ones spoiling the quality of boards as they are absolutely made to stir the soup....and useless.

A good dose of respect is needed badly....unfortunately.

Old
01-20-2013, 05:49 PM
Catz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chsb View Post

Give me a break!

There was not even a game thread about the Titan in Rimouski up to two periods into the game tonight....the truth is that there is no more posters daring to say anything positive about the Titan on proboards...I know at least 3 other posters who have been banned for futilities.Some just don't like to read anything else than bandwagon lyrics for their teams and can't stand anything positive about the Titan.

The reality is that posts like you just made are the ones spoiling the quality of boards as they are absolutely made to stir the soup....and useless.

A good dose of respect is needed badly....unfortunately.

What's good to say about the Titan??? They just gave up 4 goals in the last 10 minutes to loose again!
No one says anything good cuz there's nothing good to say.
THERE A 14 place team that bought!!!! The whole organization is horrid from the gm down.
That's why next year will be there last.

Old
01-20-2013, 06:05 PM
Catz

Quote:

Give me a break!

A good dose of respect is needed badly....unforttely.

It's way better on proboards. We don't have to listen to you say how the Titan are way better than a 13 place team. THERE NOT! that's why there in 13!!! We don't have to listen that the Titan are gonna win a couple playoff rounds! They will be lucky to win a playoff game!!!!! Then of course there's your jealousy of the wildcats. Must be burning you up inside to see them 4-0 with danualt . Up to 5th place now and rolling.

Old
01-20-2013, 06:56 PM
chsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catz View Post
It's way better on proboards. We don't have to listen to you say how the Titan are way better than a 13 place team. THERE NOT! that's why there in 13!!! We don't have to listen that the Titan are gonna win a couple playoff rounds! They will be lucky to win a playoff game!!!!! Then of course there's your jealousy of the wildcats. Must be burning you up inside to see them 4-0 with danualt . Up to 5th place now and rolling.
The Cats are showing good stuff indeed lately and I am not blind you know.

However we will face off twice next weekend and it will be interesting to see how things go...

Waiting to talk to you then...

I am sure it will be a pleasure for you to talk with Titan rivals on the board....and don't tell me things are fine on the Titan board.
I meet fans every game who tell me that they are fed up to not have any action on that board and that it is not interesting anymore.

Nice for you guys though to have very little Titan fans input and have it your way all the way.
After all this is what you wanted from a long time ago....

Old
01-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Catz

Quote:
The Cats are showing good stuff indeed lately and I am not blind you know.

However we will face off twice next weekend and it will be interesting to see how things go...

Waiting to talk to you then...

I am sure it will be a pleasure for you to talk with Titan rivals on the board....and don't tell me things are fine on the Titan board.
I meet fans every game who tell me that they are fed up to not have any action on that board and that it is not interesting anymore.

Nice for you guys though to have very little Titan fans input and have it your way all the way.
After all this is what you wanted from a long time ago....
You know your stuff when you leave your biased Titan talk out of things. But you just go way to far. It's one thing to love your team and hope for the best. But you just get silly. The Titan should of sold there assets and planned for next year. Instead they bought . Should of the seadogs bought? They had the same amount of PTs at the deadline as the titans. No they did the right thing and build for the future.

Also your jealousy of moncton and comparing everything to moncton is proably what got you booted

Old
01-20-2013, 11:41 PM
RJQuack

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
The quality of proboards hasn't gone up really ... if anyone would make it better it's removing porkchop, so that's been peaceful lol.

If we're talking about putting up with things, and "Derailing" the bad part of this board is dealing with catz, which is much more annoying than chsb.

RJQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 07:40 AM
WildcatMapleLeafs28

Quote:
The quality of proboards hasn't gone up really ... if anyone would make it better it's removing porkchop, so that's been peaceful lol.

If we're talking about putting up with things, and "Derailing" the bad part of this board is dealing with catz, which is much more annoying than chsb.
The reason I say that is now, something can be discussed without being totally derailed with Titan bs and compairisons.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 10:55 AM
ClemQ

Quote:
What's good to say about the Titan??? They just gave up 4 goals in the last 10 minutes to loose again!
No one says anything good cuz there's nothing good to say.
THERE A 14 place team that bought!!!! The whole organization is horrid from the gm down.
That's why next year will be there last.
Exactly!!! all we hear about is "good things are happening", and "interesting devellopments".....please!!! what's interesting? The loss to Gatineau? Drummondville...maybe it was running stairs that was interesting. It would be great to see an honest and realistic look from him, about his team. It has to be the first time in history a 13th place team (with 3-4 games in hands on teams lower), that buys at the deadline. If i was a fan of that team...i would be pissed! They sacrificed some of the future for what?? to finish 10th? 11th?

i'm from NB, and deep down, i wish for the titan to stay in NB and i do like them. They are just not good this year! Sometimes that happens in hockey. On paper, they should be much better, but they are not! That happens!! Their fans are passionate(obviously), the problem runs too deep in the administration of the team. They need new owners!

ClemQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2013, 08:10 AM
chsb

Well it is not looking good for next weekend!

Firstly Kelly got concussed in Rimouski Sunday.
Stevens still has another 10 days to recover from his knee injury.
Walsh is also out of the question and injured for next weekend.
Bissonnette is also out.

4 veterans out, and probably a 17 YO Bernard called back....

Old
01-22-2013, 09:33 AM
Catz

Good to get your excuses already for when the cats beat them.
Your always talking About how much depth the Titan have should have no problem beating the cats. Since you believe rim,bc and rn are better than the cats

Old
01-22-2013, 09:46 AM
ClemQ

all those players out and Gallant is still not being called up..... ??

Old
01-22-2013, 09:56 AM
chsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemQ View Post
all those players out and Gallant is still not being called up..... ??
Right now it would probably disturb school year and midget AAA playoffs to come...

Bernard is playing Junior A in Campbellton and is a temporary call up.

We will probably see on the weekend:

Zdrahal-Lafontaine-O'Brien
Brouillard-Lalancette-Beaudry
Pelletier-Meredith-Zboril
Davis(back it seems on the Q roster)-Bernard and whoever takes over at center from the first 3 lines.

That is about just as good as I can expect for now.

Old
01-22-2013, 11:30 AM
ClemQ

Quote:
Right now it would probably disturb school year and midget AAA playoffs to come...

Bernard is playing Junior A in Campbellton and is a temporary call up.

We will probably see on the weekend:

Zdrahal-Lafontaine-O'Brien
Brouillard-Lalancette-Beaudry
Pelletier-Meredith-Zboril
Davis(back it seems on the Q roster)-Bernard and whoever takes over at center from the first 3 lines.

That is about just as good as I can expect for now.
makes sense in regards to school

Old
01-22-2013, 09:03 PM
Catz

14 place now for the Titan

Old
01-22-2013, 11:02 PM
RJQuack

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal, catz?

RJQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 05:28 AM
Reesor01

Quote:
Is it lonely up there on your pedestal, catz?
Inferiority complex. Spew garbage loud enough and maybe there's a chance people will start believing him.

Reesor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 11:17 AM
Catz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesor01 View Post
Inferiority complex. Spew garbage loud enough and maybe there's a chance people will start believing him.

Reesor shouldn't you be over on proboards on every teams boards talking about how amazing failifax is?

Old
01-23-2013, 12:58 PM
NS Bluenoser

Quote:
Reesor shouldn't you be over on proboards on every teams boards talking about how amazing failifax is?
Hilarious considering you are the only person on the boards who is running around boosting your own team and putting down other teams. You are like an angrier version of chsb. Do some yoga or something.

NS Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Catz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS Bluenoser View Post
Hilarious considering you are the only person on the boards who is running around boosting your own team and putting down other teams. You are like an angrier version of chsb. Do some yoga or something.
When do I go on other teams boards boasting about the cats?

Lol I'm not angry i think it's funny how you moose fans think your unbeatable.
Can't wait till the playoffs

Old
01-23-2013, 03:23 PM
chsb

They banned all the Titan fans posting on Titan proboards, so now you have to come on here to defy any Titan fan and also troll some Mooseheads fans.....pretty typical.