Eastern Europe Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan

Aigars Razgals

Old
11-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Vikke
FHM 13 researcher

vCash: 500
Aigars Razgals

Hey. Razgals once played for my hometown team in Sweden and he's a bit of a legend here since he pretty much scored at will. I'm curious if anyone here knows him, or of him etc, and what you can tell me about him?
Both as a player in the Latvian league and afterwards. I know he coached juniors for a while, but not sure what he's up to now.
I'm writing a pretty lengthy article about him for the team's website and I'd be very grateful for all input I can get. If anyone know how I could get in touch with him, preferably through email via his current team or something, that'd be even more amazing.

Thanks, guys and girls.

Vikke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2012, 11:42 AM
Purple hippo

vCash: 500
I dont believe he is coaching anybody this year, he worked with SK Rīga for a few years then moved to HK Juniors last season but has since been replaced by Nazarovs. To get in touch with him, you could either try contacting Dinamo themselves (info@dinamoriga.eu) or trying SK Rīga (askoldsvarpins@inbox.lv) where his son is currently playing. Im sure if you explain it they would be willing to help you.

However, he does still play with Kurbads in the 35+ veterans league which isnt anything special but its still cool to see his name on the score sheet.

Sorry if I couldnt be anymore help but I hope your able to get some more information. Best of luck.

Purple hippo is offline   Reply With Quote