Notices

Friendly question for Bruins fans

Closed Thread

Old
12-04-2012, 04:30 AM
BarneyRoss

vCash: 500
Friendly question for Bruins fans

I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, because I'm a Rangers fan and don't visit these boards often. However, how are you guys not incensed by your owner? By all accounts, he is the head of the lockout brigade...I lived in Boston for 3 years, and have seen passionate fans....if I was a Bruins fan I would be angry as HELL and showing it. The small market teams I get (except that j-off in Minnesota who gave out those deals and now is taking this stance), but Boston? This is ridiculous...show some passion??? If this has been addressed before please point me to the proper thread so I may participate. Thanks.

Old
12-04-2012, 04:37 AM
MarshmontMcSlewfoot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyRoss View Post
I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, because I'm a Rangers fan and don't visit these boards often. However, how are you guys not incensed by your owner? By all accounts, he is the head of the lockout brigade...I lived in Boston for 3 years, and have seen passionate fans....if I was a Bruins fan I would be angry as HELL and showing it. The small market teams I get (except that j-off in Minnesota who gave out those deals and now is taking this stance), but Boston? This is ridiculous...show some passion??? If this has been addressed before please point me to the proper thread so I may participate. Thanks.
Sure theres plenty of rants in the CBA thread. A new thread started specifically to hate on JJ will get padlocked quickly there have been a few. I haven't posted ina few weeks and I think I have had a couple threads deleted or moved earlier in the lockout.

I think most Bruins fans if you had to pinpoint one guy as the primary villain in all of this are glad to concede it is our owner. There is a reason he was booed at the banner raising ceremony.

In fairness he had a great 5 year run prior to this lockout. He recovered from his blunder of the last lockout to have noone under contract quite impressively and has hired the best GM in the NHL. But his true colors are now showing unfortunately. And sadly, now JJ has taken money out of his pocket over this lockout don't think its going to end until he gets everything he wants. People around here remember what the football owner did during that work stoppage and what the hockey owner is doing currently.

Old
12-04-2012, 05:50 AM
doubleminor138
Call me Snake

vCash: 50
use the sticky CBA thread.

A true fan who will always be remembered.
Closed Thread