HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

LL v.89: Tiffany Alvord Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-01-2012, 06:17 PM
  #551
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,770
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
how was it the last time. I remember us being pretty down on our rate apparently it got boosted lol.
Let me do a quick search for the last update.

Grant is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:18 PM
  #552
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,613
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Let me do a quick search for the last update.
thanks for the effort brothe

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:20 PM
  #553
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,770
vCash: 50
Dec 1st - 59,140 behind habs
Nov 23rd - 62,843 behind the habs
Nov 11th - 70,417 behind the habs

All the Jays stuff was happening between the 11th and the 23rd which is why it is such a big jump, in general the leafs board seems to get 2+ posts for every 1 the habs get.



7:30pm EST December 1st, 2012
Leafs - 2,746,672
Habs - 2,805,803


Last edited by Grant: 12-01-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Grant is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:24 PM
  #554
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,613
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Dec 1st - 59,140 behind habs
Nov 23rd - 62,843 behind the habs
Nov 11th - 70,417 behind the habs

All the Jays stuff was happening between the 11th and the 23rd which is why it is such a big jump, in general the leafs board seems to get 2+ posts for every 1 the habs get.
still impressive regardless, we are moving at a nice pace. I can`t remember what it was a year ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
gotta beat them habs, they ahve 400k more posts.
10-14-2011

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:25 PM
  #555
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,770
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
still impressive regardless, we are moving at a nice pace. I can`t remember what it was a year ago.



10-14-2011
I'm going to put both the post totals in my last post as a reference point for the future.

And that seems to be on average a 1k gain a day?

Grant is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:32 PM
  #556
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,613
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
I'm going to put both the post totals in my last post as a reference point for the future.

And that seems to be on average a 1k gain a day?
pretty good pace for sure. Without a lockout I'd say we would have surpassed them a while back. Our GDT at least gets 2-3k ballpark

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:33 PM
  #557
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,770
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
pretty good pace for sure. Without a lockout I'd say we would have surpassed them a while back. Our GDT at least gets 2-3k ballpark
How were they ever ahead, and by 400k posts for that matter?

Grant is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:38 PM
  #558
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,613
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
How were they ever ahead, and by 400k posts for that matter?
No clue squiffy made that thread in Oct 2011 just when I got promoted, noting we passed the 2 mil mark and we are closing in on them.

Reading some of the posts from that thread, 3 days after that thread we had 10k since we had like 3 Part GDT threads Barely any freaking non-playoff gets one finished.

Then one more bump:
Quote:
Bump. 10 months later, 140k behind them now. Hurts the brain.
We are one crazy fan-base. Through and through we stick !

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:46 PM
  #559
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 15,937
vCash: 500
So ****ing exhausted. I wanna sleep, but I really need to study. Caffeine isn't working. Need some pro advice here.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:47 PM
  #560
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,613
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
So ****ing exhausted. I wanna sleep, but I really need to study. Caffeine isn't working. Need some pro advice here.
cold shower.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:49 PM
  #561
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 15,937
vCash: 500
At uni, so that's not possible.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:50 PM
  #562
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,613
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
At uni, so that's not possible.
cold water to the face and hair

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 06:51 PM
  #563
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,770
vCash: 50
I would take a break. Studying while exhausted isn't going to get you anywhere. Rest for a little so you can study later.

Grant is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:09 PM
  #564
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 15,937
vCash: 500
Yea I'll do that Grant.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:10 PM
  #565
Funk Volume
Independent Living
 
Funk Volume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
So ****ing exhausted. I wanna sleep, but I really need to study. Caffeine isn't working. Need some pro advice here.
go for a run or work out. always wakes me up

Funk Volume is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:10 PM
  #566
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 15,937
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Volume View Post
go for a run or work out. always wakes me up
Ok I just got a great idea. I'm gonna combine this and LR's idea - gonna go outside and stand in the cold for a bit. That should work

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:13 PM
  #567
Funk Volume
Independent Living
 
Funk Volume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,398
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
Ok I just got a great idea. I'm gonna combine this and LR's idea - gonna go outside and stand in the cold for a bit. That should work
is it by chance raining?

Funk Volume is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:18 PM
  #568
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,613
vCash: 500
lol i might have to do it myself have a lot of studying to do tonight.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:24 PM
  #569
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 15,937
vCash: 500
lol rain, the only thing falling here for the past week has been snow

nothing going on outside right now

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:27 PM
  #570
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,613
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post
lol rain, the only thing falling here for the past week has been snow

nothing going on outside right now
freaking walked in -20 last night in ottawa.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:30 PM
  #571
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
No clue squiffy made that thread in Oct 2011 just when I got promoted, noting we passed the 2 mil mark and we are closing in on them.

Reading some of the posts from that thread, 3 days after that thread we had 10k since we had like 3 Part GDT threads Barely any freaking non-playoff gets one finished.

Then one more bump:


We are one crazy fan-base. Through and through we stick !
I was beginning to wonder if anyone else had noticed how close we're getting.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:31 PM
  #572
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,613
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
I was beginning to wonder if anyone else had noticed how close we're getting.
don't know but spam is still not allowed.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:33 PM
  #573
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,770
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
don't know but spam is still not allowed.
You read his mind

Grant is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:37 PM
  #574
Hurt
Global Moderator
 
Hurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,381
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
You read his mind

__________________
Shoot me a PM with your concerns. Also, come visit us in the Science Forum!
Hurt is offline  
Old
12-01-2012, 07:38 PM
  #575
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
don't know but spam is still not allowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
You read his mind
Sure. Spread out one sentence over 10 posts and you're branded for life.

charliolemieux is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.