HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

LL v.89: Tiffany Alvord Appreciation Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-02-2012, 08:29 PM
  #701
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,377
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Got the non-spam post count going. Are we getting close yet?

Come join the party and bang your head against the wall.

10 more BUrke threads and we should be caught up.
You say you hate those threads that get derailed but you love them

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko View Post
Sup.

Grant is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 08:59 PM
  #702
kamosko
btz's best friend
 
kamosko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Girouxsalem
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,208
vCash: 50
I signed up for that ****** secret santa thing, kind of hard to buy for some person you've never met lol

kamosko is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:00 PM
  #703
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,899
vCash: 500
So you all love TWD, but I've never understood how a show about the zombie apocalypse could be so popular. Someone wanna give me a summary of the show?

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:01 PM
  #704
KlattNazty
Registered User
 
KlattNazty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,339
vCash: 500
calling upon the power of the LL.

VOTE FOR SARAH! http://www.topblip.com/contest/bracket/151/5587

KlattNazty is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:04 PM
  #705
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 16,819
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
So you all love TWD, but I've never understood how a show about the zombie apocalypse could be so popular. Someone wanna give me a summary of the show?
If someone does this don't put any spoilers. If you want to give spoilers then pm LM.

Speaking of TWD, it was ****ing amazing tonight!

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:08 PM
  #706
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,377
vCash: 50

Grant is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:09 PM
  #707
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 16,819
vCash: 500
extra "the"

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:10 PM
  #708
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,071
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Lolll I didn't even notice that

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:35 PM
  #709
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,377
vCash: 50
**** you Kamloops (again). Good job Medicine Hat.

Not a good day for me and betting

Grant is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:40 PM
  #710
Brody
nah.
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 6,922
vCash: 24591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
**** you Kamloops (again). Good job Medicine Hat.

Not a good day for me and betting
Exactly this.

I guess it was an above average betting day for me, considering I only lost one bet myself, the virgin Grant and pedophile Charlio made me lose the Ravens/Steelers one, I told you guys. Ravens ****ing suck.

Brody is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:47 PM
  #711
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 16,819
vCash: 500
Yeah I need to stop betting on Kamloops lol.

I was about to bet over 5000 on Baltimore but decided not to bet anything. Glad I didn't.

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:49 PM
  #712
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,475
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
You say you hate those threads that get derailed but you love them
It's not derailed.

But ya the stubborn evil never say die, ******** baffles brains side of me does get some sick pleasure out of them.

And hey I'm helping you chase the dream.

IT is rather pointless tho isn't it.

If someone has abject hate for something, nothing you can say will change their mind.

Something to do while I watch TV and drink beer.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:54 PM
  #713
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,475
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
Exactly this.

I guess it was an above average betting day for me, considering I only lost one bet myself, the virgin Grant and pedophile Charlio made me lose the Ravens/Steelers one, I told you guys. Ravens ****ing suck.
DId the Steelers beat the Ravens?

NO way. What an upset! Holy **** that should have been one of the biggest slam dunks of the year. 3rd string Qb and no Paulomalou or however it's spelled.

Sorry dude.



I had a feeling about the Colts too Grant. Did you cash in on them?

The Chiefs!!!!! Wow. KInda felt it. Must have been a good payout. Anyone hit?

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:57 PM
  #714
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,475
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Happens to me all the time.

Get distracted by the pretty Number.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:01 PM
  #715
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,377
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
DId the Steelers beat the Ravens?

NO way. What an upset! Holy **** that should have been one of the biggest slam dunks of the year. 3rd string Qb and no Paulomalou or however it's spelled.

Sorry dude.



I had a feeling about the Colts too Grant. Did you cash in on them?

The Chiefs!!!!! Wow. KInda felt it. Must have been a good payout. Anyone hit?
It's Polamalu I think? And I believe he played a little.

I bet 465 on the Colts so I did alright there, wish I bet more of course now that they won though



Started the day with 4310, going to end with about 3410. Loss of 900.

Grant is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:08 PM
  #716
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 16,819
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
It's Polamalu I think? And I believe he played a little.

I bet 465 on the Colts so I did alright there, wish I bet more of course now that they won though



Started the day with 4310, going to end with about 3410. Loss of 900.
which game haven't you got your winnings back from yet

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:10 PM
  #717
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,377
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
which game haven't you got your winnings back from yet
Of the 4 NFL games that started between 4-4:30 I got 3 of them right. Waiting on all of those.

Grant is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:12 PM
  #718
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 16,819
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Of the 4 NFL games that started between 4-4:30 I got 3 of them right. Waiting on all of those.
Ah nice.

I'm annoyed the Calgary Hitmen game wasn't added. Was gonna bet 1000 on them.

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
  #719
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 69,534
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
You say you hate those threads that get derailed but you love them



OMFG SO ****ING CUTE!!! Love it!

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
  #720
charliolemieux
No Lu-wiki Zone
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,475
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
It's Polamalu I think? And I believe he played a little.

I bet 465 on the Colts so I did alright there, wish I bet more of course now that they won though



Started the day with 4310, going to end with about 3410. Loss of 900.
Polamalu was back?

I saw the game where he came back earlier and he blew out the calf again. Surprised they would let him go again.

Ray Lewis is coming back in 2 weeks I think. Ravens are contenders with him leading.

How the hell did they lose to the Steelers today?

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
  #721
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,377
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
Ah nice.

I'm annoyed the Calgary Hitmen game wasn't added. Was gonna bet 1000 on them.
I think it may not have been added because Krishna ran out of money to bet with. He seems to bet 250 (or some other amount) on each and every game, and adds as many games as he has money to bet on them. And then once he runs out of money he stops adding them. I've noticed sometimes that something like all OHL games are added, then all WHL games are added, and then only like 1/2 the AHL games get added. Then there are also times where no AHL games get added.

I can't really complain though, they make those threads and do that work for no compensation in any way. Just commenting on observations

Grant is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:23 PM
  #722
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,377
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
OMFG SO ****ING CUTE!!! Love it!
I was expecting the cat people to drooling over that, not you

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Polamalu was back?

I saw the game where he came back earlier and he blew out the calf again. Surprised they would let him go again.

Ray Lewis is coming back in 2 weeks I think. Ravens are contenders with him leading.

How the hell did they lose to the Steelers today?
He was dressed on the sidelines and the announcers seemed to be talking about how he isn't playing the whole game to ease him back in. There was no rush since his replacement had been playing well. I'm not sure since I only saw a few bits and pieces of the game.

Grant is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:24 PM
  #723
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,377
vCash: 50
Why do we have 20 guests? Did Terrence tweet Tiffany again or something?

Grant is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:25 PM
  #724
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 69,534
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
I was expecting the cat people to drooling over that, not you



He was dressed on the sidelines and the announcers seemed to be talking about how he isn't playing the whole game to ease him back in. There was no rush since his replacement had been playing well. I'm not sure since I only saw a few bits and pieces of the game.
its adorable haha i couldn't help it

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:28 PM
  #725
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 16,819
vCash: 500
24 guests

da ****

now 25 :|

JMcLeaf is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.