HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

My Re-Alignment / Schedule Idea

Old
12-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Thesensation19*

vCash: 500
To the original idea,

I am a Ranger fan and as a fan and as a unbiased hockey supporter I like these divisions but I am upset at Chicago breaking apart from Detroit. Other than that I love the Canadian teams going after NY state and adding in the Bos NY rivalry. Detroit gets their time zone they preferred. Florida teams stay together. PA teams stay together and can have a good rivarly with Detroit and Washington. I like the West, Simple... but that Chi vs Det upsets me a bit

The 80 games is fine but I much rather see 60ish game season with International games more focus

Thesensation19* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 11:07 AM
MoreOrr
B4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreOrr View Post
You know that MLB/NFL alignment idea that occasionally gets thrown around for the NHL. Well how about a modified quasi-MLB/NFL version, one that keeps West vs East, but mixes the geographical spread within the both Conferences.

Western ConferenceEastern Conference
DIVISION AWDIVISION AE
VancouverNY Rangers
San JoseOttawa
PhoenixTampa Bay
ColoradoWashington
WinnipegBoston
DIVISION BWDIVISION BE
AnaheimNY Islanders
EdmontonToronto
MinnesotaFlorida
St LouisColumbus
DetroitPhiladelphia
DIVISION CWDIVISION CE
Los AngelesNew Jersey
CalgaryBuffalo
DallasMontreal
NashvilleCarolina
ChicagoPittsburgh

Hey, it mixes things up, and perhaps makes for some interesting Divisions, while keeping the East - West separation.
You know, forget the above. It's really bad. The West just doesn't offer many viable alternatives.

Keeping the EAST-WEST split, with 6 Divisions and the current set of teams, the best alignment is still pretty much this one, IMO:

PACIFICATLANTIC
VancouverNY Rangers
San JoseNY Islanders
Los AngelesNew Jersey
AnaheimTampa Bay
PhoenixFlorida
NORTHWESTNORTHEAST
EdmontonBoston
CalgaryMontreal
ColoradoOttawa
WinnipegToronto
MinnesotaBuffalo
MIDWESTCENTRAL
DallasCarolina
St LouisWashington
NashvillePhiladelphia
ChicagoPittsburgh
DetroitColumbus

That's if you want to keep the focus on groupings of geographic proximity as well as State, Provincial, and Time Zone.

Last edited by MoreOrr: 12-27-2012 at 11:33 AM.
MoreOrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Legionnaire11
HFBoards Sponsor

what kind of league could be made with a north/south split?

Legionnaire11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 12:49 PM
TrillMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire11 View Post
It would depend on where the line is? You'd have to include all the Cali teams. So the South would look something like: Ana, La, Sj, Phx, Col, Dal, Stl, Fla, TB, Nash, Car and a couple more.

It wouldn't work because of time zones and crazy travel.

TrillMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 12:55 PM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

Quote:
It would be a bad one, but I think it could have a favorable outcome. A couple years of people on the East Coast having to stay up until midnight or 1 AM to see a game that their team is in on a somewhat regular basis would give a small taste of what Columbus and Detroit get to deal with every year. This may well change the attitude of East Coast fans from "quit whining" to "Do something about this!!!"

Don't forget about the playoff travel either.

Mayor Bee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 01:00 PM
KingsFan7824

Quote:
Bos, Mtl, Ott, Tor, Buf
Det, Clb, Chi, StL, Min
Col, Wpg, Edm, Cal, Van

NYR, NYI, NJ, Phi, Pit
Was, Car, TB, Fla, Nas
Dal, Phx, LA, SJ, Ana

If that ever passed, I'd give everyone that posts here $100.

KingsFan7824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 02:04 PM
Ginger Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsFan7824 View Post
Bos, Mtl, Ott, Tor, Buf
Det, Clb, Chi, StL, Min
Col, Wpg, Edm, Cal, Van

NYR, NYI, NJ, Phi, Pit
Was, Car, TB, Fla, Nas
Dal, Phx, LA, SJ, Ana

If that ever passed, I'd give everyone that posts here $100.
I'll be waiting for my money

Ginger Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 05:17 PM
Chioster

My own NHL or hockey league realignment

All of this is based on my own opinion so feel to debate about it. I know, I know, this topic has been beaten to death but hey, its the lockout, we need some sort of discussion.

This map was created using Google Earth and Paint so sorry for any ugliness it possesses. I got bored during the lockout and decided to just fool around with my own version of what my NHL would look like.

I decided on using the older divisional names and tried to best use them in their geographical location as previously used.

The new teams such as Charlotte, Indianapolis, Portland, Seattle were chosen due to their geographical location as well as their population relative to metropolitan area. I tried to make each conference as geographically tight as possible in relative to time zone but the Western cities are still pretty darn spread out.

I chose the trade deadline so late due to the current schedule for trade deadline being too early and not enough teams are sellers/buyers which results in a pretty darn boring trade deadline, in my opinion.

You may ask, why 76 game season? Well a lot of you hate it or a lot of you love an 82 game season. I for one think it may just be a bit too long. Ending the season early gives it less competition against the other sports starting up such as MLB and the NBA playoffs. It also gives an earlier summer.

Lastly, why are there so little southern teams? Well, the only team that is more southern than Nashville are Charlotte, LA, and Dallas and those 3 cities are pretty darn big for a market to draw from.

Last edited by Chioster: 12-27-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Chioster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chioster View Post
All of this is based on my own opinion so feel free to criticize or debate about it. I know, I know, this topic has been beaten to death but hey, its the lockout, we need some sort of discussion.

This map was created using Google Earth and Paint so sorry for any ugliness it possesses. I got bored during the lockout and decided to just fool around with my own version of what my NHL would look like.

I decided on using the older divisional names and tried to best use them in their geographical location as previously used.

The new teams such as Charlotte, Indianapolis, Portland, Seattle were chosen due to their geographical location as well as their population relative to metropolitan area. I tried to make each conference as geographically tight as possible in relative to time zone but the Western cities are still pretty darn spread out.

I chose the trade deadline so late due to the current schedule for trade deadline being too early and not enough teams are sellers/buyers which results in a pretty darn boring trade deadline, in my opinion.

You may ask, why 76 game season? Well a lot of you hate it or a lot of you love an 82 game season. I for one think it may just be a bit too long. Ending the season early gives it less competition against the other sports starting up such as MLB and the NBA playoffs. It also gives an earlier summer.

Lastly, why are there so little southern teams? Well, the only team that is more southern than Nashville are Charlotte, LA, and Dallas and those 3 cities are pretty darn big for a market to draw from.
(Looks to see if Columbus is on the map)

**** off. Indianapolis and Cincinnati have the same qualifications as Birmingham, AL. They had WHA teams that didn't make the cut into the NHL, currently lack an NHL arena, and don't currently have a pro team even on the level of the ****ing AHL.

Old
12-27-2012, 05:34 PM
MoreOrr
B4

Quote:
All of this is based on my own opinion so feel free to criticize or debate about it. I know, I know, this topic has been beaten to death but hey, its the lockout, we need some sort of discussion.

Not too bad. Other than the 4 Divisions, which I hate, it reminds me a bit of this (the second table):
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=145

By the way, that alignment thread is just a bit below yours... Hint, hint!

Old
12-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Chioster

^^ my bad, didn't see it. If someone can merge it or something.

Also, about Columbus not being there. The fan base of Columbus will move to Cincinnati if possible just like how Raleigh will move to Charlotte. But Indianapolis is lacking a indoor sports team that is good, no not the pacers, there may be a reason for this but the fanbase to draw from can be huge if marketed correctly.

Old
12-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

Quote:
^^ my bad, didn't see it. If someone can merge it or something.

Also, about Columbus not being there. The fan base of Columbus will move to Cincinnati if possible just like how Raleigh will move to Charlotte. But Indianapolis is lacking a indoor sports team that is good, no not the pacers, there may be a reason for this but the fanbase to draw from can be huge if marketed correctly.
Columbus is split between Cincinnati and Cleveland for the other teams, so the idea that there would be some magical transplantation is absurd.

Second, how can Indianapolis have a "huge fanbase" (if the NHL team is good), but Columbus can't? I'll point out that Columbus is more populated than Indianapolis, and there isn't NFL competition in Columbus (which siphons money out from potential NHL fans).

Old
12-27-2012, 05:43 PM
Chioster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Bee View Post
Columbus is split between Cincinnati and Cleveland for the other teams, so the idea that there would be some magical transplantation is absurd.

Second, how can Indianapolis have a "huge fanbase" (if the NHL team is good), but Columbus can't? I'll point out that Columbus is more populated than Indianapolis, and there isn't NFL competition in Columbus (which siphons money out from potential NHL fans).
I agree with you on this one. But I just don't like the idea of Cincinnati and Columbus both being in Ohio. I was trying to create a one team per state thing, with a few exceptions, namely Pittsburgh and Philly. So it can be Columbus over Cincinnati but another team has to stay for a 32 team league in my idea.

Also about playoffs, what if an idea of this

Top 2 teams in each division, swap divisional playoffs. So say

First round, Canucks vs Flames, Edmonton vs Winnipeg
Canucks and Winnipeg advance (Canucks higher place obviously)

And in the other division, Denver and Chicago advance with Denver higher position

For round 2, it can be Canucks vs Chicago, and Winnipeg vs Denver.

Old
12-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

Quote:
I agree with you on this one. But I just don't like the idea of Cincinnati and Columbus both being in Ohio. I was trying to create a one team per state thing. So it can be Columbus over Cincinnati but another team has to stay for a 32 team league in my idea.
You still have both Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, thus violating the one-team-per-state rule. Then there's both Kansas City and St. Louis, and doing something like "the Kansas side of KC" is weak. Oh, and there's both Edmonton and Calgary as well as both Montreal and Quebec (and I don't wanna hear the "a state is not a province" defense).

So let's see here...."restore" Columbus at the expense of Cincinnati. Cut Kansas City, plus one of Pittsburgh or Philly. Then one of Edmonton or Calgary, and one of Quebec or Montreal. That's four open spots....oh good, Florida (Tampa or Miami), Arizona (Phoenix), and Georgia (Atlanta) are available.

Old
12-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Blue Regime

should the NHL expand to Seattle and Quebec, here is my realignment proposal (had to get my hockey fix somehow, sadly). Note that I split it up into 4 divisions, similar to the NFL.

PACIFICATLANTIC
San JoseNY Rangers
Los AngelesNew Jersey
AnaheimNY Islanders
PhoenixPhiladelphia
NORTHWESTSOUTHEAST
EdmontonFlorida
CalgaryTampa Bay
VancouverNashville
SeattleCarolina
MIDWESTNORTHEAST
DallasBoston
ColoradoOttawa
WinnipegMontreal
MinnesotaQuebec
CENTRALGREAT LAKES
DetroitToronto
St LouisBuffalo
ColumbusWashington
ChicagoPittsburgh

HIGHLIGHTS:
-most old rivalries retained
-new division rivalries: PIT-WSH, QUE-MTL, VAN-SEA, WPG-MIN
-rivalries lost:
PIT - odd one out in the Atlantic, sucks to lose PIT-PHI but you at least get WSH, can't possibly split up PHI-NYR-NJD-NYI
TOR - basically had to pick between keeping TOR-MTL or BOS-MTL, since TOR-BUF is more interesting than BOS-BUF, and I didn't want an all-Canada division, I chose to separate TOR, plus TOR fans get to see a lot more of Crosby
NSH - moved into the East with the cost of losing their division rivalries, but they definitely seem like they would fit in the Southeast much more than the Central

Regular Season

-Division games: 4 home and 4 away * 3 teams = 24 games
-Conference games: 1 home, 1 away, + 1 other (rotates between home and away) * 12 teams = 36 games
-non-conference: 1 alternating home or away * 16 teams = 16 games
-6 extra in-conference games: All teams will have an extra game against 6 unique non-division, same conference teams - this will bring the total to 2 home and 2 away games per year against these 6 particular teams, they will be chosen based on previous records of the last season so better teams will be paired with better teams, and worse teams with worse teams, 3 of these will be home and 3 away, so as to keep the home-away balance
EXAMPLES OF POSSIBLE MATCHUPS:
Philly - PIT, WSH, BOS, NSH, BUF, FLA
Leafs - QUE, MTL, NYI, CAR, TB, OTT
Wings - VAN, SJ, LAK, COL, PHX, DAL
Wild - EDM, SEA, CAL, ANA, CBJ, CHI
Total - 82 games

This will also be a way to get an extra game against a former rival who was moved from your division. For example, Toronto above gets an extra game against MTL, OTT, and QUE. It will also be a way to give weaker teams a slight advantage, although not enough to make a huge difference (only 6 games). The NFL does this and it definitely helps increase parity.

Playoffs

Format 1 (I prefer this one)
-Teams are ranked by points, top 8 teams make playoffs, although 4 division winners guarenteed a playoff spot
-Seeding is done completely by points, top 4 seeds always get home ice
-Division winners cannot play each other in 1st round, 1st seed plays highest non-division winner seed, 2nd seed plays next highest, etc. example - 1,2,3,6 seeds are division winners, 1st round matchups would be: 1v8, 2v7, 3v5, 4v6, 1,2,3,4 get home ice
-Since division winners can't play each other, this increases the chances, but not guarentee, that division rivals will meet up in 1st round
-Teams are re-seeded based on points after each round, matchups determined accordingly

Format 2
-Top 2 teams in each division get into playoffs
-1st round is the division championship round between 1&2 in each division, the division winner gets home ice
-after this round, 4 teams in each conference are seeded based on points, then 1v4 and 2v3, etc.

Looking for feedback on this. I'll also try to edit in a map showing the division breakups.
EDIT - added in the map, cleared up some other stuff

Last edited by Blue Regime: 12-27-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Blue Regime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 05:55 PM
Chioster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Bee View Post
You still have both Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, thus violating the one-team-per-state rule. Then there's both Kansas City and St. Louis, and doing something like "the Kansas side of KC" is weak. Oh, and there's both Edmonton and Calgary as well as both Montreal and Quebec (and I don't wanna hear the "a state is not a province" defense).

So let's see here...."restore" Columbus at the expense of Cincinnati. Cut Kansas City, plus one of Pittsburgh or Philly. Then one of Edmonton or Calgary, and one of Quebec or Montreal. That's four open spots....oh good, Florida (Tampa or Miami), Arizona (Phoenix), and Georgia (Atlanta) are available.
Great, you can decide on your own league. But this is my league, my opinion and I respect yours. But after I posted what I posted before yours, I found my mistake and fixed it.

I choose the cities I did because it was what I felt would make the league prosper. It may be different from yours. Kansas City has a brand new arena. Columbus to me, in my opinion hasn't garnered enough attention from its own city. I am hoping either one of Indianapolis or Cincinnati would. This is why I put them there.

In respect to the one team per state rule. I am making exceptions to Pennsylvania and the Canadian Cities.

So I don't feel the need to be angered over another persons opinion and their ideas. To tell me to "**** off" because Columbus is not there?

Anyways, anyone want to merge this to the other topic?

Last edited by Chioster: 12-27-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old
12-27-2012, 06:03 PM
MoreOrr
B4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Regime View Post
Not to hijack this thread, but should the NHL expand to Seattle and Quebec, here is my realignment proposal (had to get my hockey fix somehow, sadly). Note that I split it up into 4 divisions, similar to the NFL.

PACIFICATLANTIC
San JoseNY Rangers
Los AngelesNew Jersey
AnaheimNY Islanders
PhoenixPhiladelphia
NORTHWESTSOUTHEAST
EdmontonFlorida
CalgaryTampa Bay
VancouverNashville
SeattleCarolina
MIDWESTNORTHEAST
DallasBoston
ColoradoOttawa
WinnipegMontreal
MinnesotaQuebec
CENTRALGREAT LAKES
DetroitToronto
St LouisBuffalo
ColumbusWashington
ChicagoPittsburgh
That's not too damn bad at all. Looks good. Except that I think that Southeast Division has potential problem written all over it. But the alignment is great.

"Hijack this thread"...?... How? It's meant to express ideas.

Old
12-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Kane One
HFB Partner

vCash: 2550
There is a thread on this right on the top of the first page.

12-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Kane One
HFB Partner

vCash: 2550
And by the way, this is easily the worst proposal I ever saw. Just in case you haven't heard the news, the Islanders aren't leaving.

Kane One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 06:28 PM
Blue Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreOrr View Post
That's not too damn bad at all. Looks good. Except that I think that Southeast Division has potential problem written all over it. But the alignment is great.

"Hijack this thread"...?... How? It's meant to express ideas.
Just curious - what's wrong with the Southeast? If your just referring to having weak teams, I actually would say the Midwest is just as, if not, weaker.

If your worried about attendance, you could use the extra 6 games I mentioned to give extra games to "snow bird" teams. I also think TB-FLA and NSH-CAR are great potential rivals that would just need a playoff series or 2 to heat things up.

Blue Regime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Chioster

^^^ That's nice. In case you didn't know. This is not a relocation map. This is a WHAT IF scenario of my idea of what the NHL should be like.

Lastly, thanks for pointing out that there is another thread, I notice that too and hence why I have already suggested it be merged many times before yours.

Old
12-27-2012, 06:35 PM
JWINK19
southern Devils fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBruins231 View Post
My vision:

PRINCE OF WALES CONFERENCE (Eastern)

ADAMS DIVISION (Northeast)

Boston Bruins
Montreal Canadiens
Ottawa Senators
Toronto Maple Leafs
Buffalo Sabres
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
New Jersey Devils

PATRICK DIVISION (Atlantic)

Detroit Red Wings
Columbus Blue Jackets
Pittsburgh Penguins
Philadelphia Flyers
Washington Capitals
Carolina Hurricanes
Tampa Bay Lightning
Florida Panthers

CLARENCE CAMPBELL CONFERENCE (Western)

NORRIS DIVISION (Central)

Winnipeg Jets
Minnesota Wild
Chicago Blackhawks
St. Louis Blues
Nashville Predators
Dallas Stars
Colorado Avalanche

SMYTHE DIVISION (West)

Edmonton Oilers
Calgary Flames
Vancouver Canucks
San Jose Sharks
Los Angeles Kings
Anaheim Ducks
Phoenix Coyotes

There's bound to be some unhappiness here, especially by splitting the Rangers/Devils away from the Flyers/Penguins. Unfortunately, there's no real way around it. It's mitigated somewhat by putting Detroit into the Patrick Division, along with Washington.

Same frustrations in pulling Detroit out of the current Central. You lose that rivalry with the Blackhawks. But it gets all Eastern Time Zone teams to the Eastern Conference, and the Blackhawks should gain some good games with the Wild/Avalanche/Jets. Over time these will work out nicely.

------------------------------------------------------

The schedule will work as follows...

Each Wales Conference Team plays their own division opponents 4 times, two home, and two away.

7 X 4 = 28 Games

Each Wales Conference Team plays their other Conference division opponents 3 times, alternating home ice each year.

8 x 3 = 24 Games

Each Wales Conference Team plays each Campbell Conference team twice, one home, one away.

14 x 2 = 28 Games

This is an 80 game schedule.

Each Campbell Conference Team plays their own division opponents 4 times, two home, and two away.

6 X 4 = 24 Games

Each Campbell Conference Team plays their other Conference division opponents 3 times alternating home ice each year.

7 x 3 = 21 Games

Each Campbell Conference Team plays each Wales Conference Team twice, one home, one away.

16 x 2 = 32 Games

This is a 77 game schedule.

You'll notice the Western teams only have a 77 game schedule. This is tough. The easiest way I've found to make it work is those last 3 games are played within the division, with a 4 year rotation. For example,

In Year 1, VAN plays an extra divisional game against SJ, @LA, and @ANA.
In Year 2, VAN plays an extra divisional game against EDM, CGY, and @PHX.
In Year 3, VAN plays an extra divisional game against @SJ, LA, and ANA.
In Year 4, VAN plays an extra divisional game against @EDM, @CGY, and PHX.

This way, every 4 years, you get an extra two games against each division opponent, one home, one away.

------------------------------------------------------

Playoff seeding works thusly:

16 team playoff, same as now. 8 teams from each Conference. Top 2 teams in each Division get guaranteed Playoff Berths. The remaining 4 spots in each Conference are the teams with the highest points.

Yes, this means, in theory, the Western teams have a slightly better chance to get into the playoffs, as the last 4 playoff spots are pulled from 10 teams instead of 12. While East Coast teams may view this as unfair, there is a reasoning behind it. Western teams each have to play 3 extra divisional games, and Western teams also have to travel more. These are slight disadvantages, which, in my opinion, equal out the slight advantage in regards to Playoff Berths.

Seeding, and home ice is based on points, nothing else. If the Bruins are 2nd in the Adams Division with 91 points, they are guaranteed a spot. But if they're 5th in points behind Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Washington, and Detroit, tough luck. They're a 5 seed, and don't have home ice advantage.

As the NHL does now, teams are reseeded after each round.

To determine Home Ice for the Stanley Cup Final, we look at which team has a better winning percentage against the other conference.

Thoughts? Opinions? I haven't exactly gone in and worked out a specific schedule. I would imagine it could get a little complicated, especially out West, making sure teams get 40 home and 40 road games a year. But still, I think it's pretty good.

Flip flop the teams I have bolded and you have something. Pittsburgh loses the Flyers rivalry, but something has to give in these things. Besides, I can see them having a pretty solid rivalry with the Wings in this situation.

JWINK19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 06:37 PM
MoreOrr
B4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Regime View Post
Just curious - what's wrong with the Southeast? If your just referring to having weak teams, I actually would say the Midwest is just as, if not, weaker.

If your worried about attendance, you could use the extra 6 games I mentioned to give extra games to "snow bird" teams. I also think TB-FLA and NSH-CAR are great potential rivals that would just need a playoff series or 2 to heat things up.
Nothing from me personally as a hockey fan. I like Carolina, and I kind of like Nashville as well. The problem is that none of those teams are in deeply founded hockey markets, and with no real strong hockey market among them, the potential exists that the fans could be a bit blase about many of their team's Regular Season matchups. But hey, it's a theory that many people have; don't know how much proof there is that such is the case.

Old
12-27-2012, 06:39 PM
ckg927

Send a message via Yahoo to ckg927
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
And by the way, this is easily the worst proposal I ever saw. Just in case you haven't heard the news, the Islanders aren't leaving.
Feel free to make one of your own if it's not to your liking.

Here's mine:

Prince of Wales Conference

Adams Division

Boston
Buffalo
Montreal
Quebec
Pittsburgh
Toronto

Patrick Division

New Jersey
N.Y. Islanders
N.Y. Rangers
Philadelphia
Tampa Bay
Washington

Campbell Conference

Norris Division

Chicago
Cleveland
Detroit
Minnesota
St. Louis
Winnipeg

Smythe Division

Calgary
Edmonton
Los Angeles
San Jose
Seattle
Vancouver

Notes:

*Quebec and Seattle are on this list and it presumes that both cities get new arenas.

*Cleveland already has an arena in place, and Lake Erie currently is 4th in average attendance in the AHL.

*Make the season 80 games long. Top 6 in each conference make the playoffs.

ckg927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Chioster

^^ I assume Ottawa is gone then? and ya, It feels like people just hate proposals or anything in general when it isn't to their likings because their team is not included and so forth. Heck, I will probably be pissed if the Canucks aren't included in proposals too but I don't outright tell people to **** off or say it is the "worst proposal ever"