Notices

Season Ticket Waitlist Renewals

Old
07-19-2013, 01:14 PM
cheswick
Non-registered User

vCash: 574
Season Ticket Waitlist Renewals

Anyone know when it will be taking place? I now last year it was around this time that they sent out the requests.

cheswick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2013, 01:16 PM
hockeyarena

vCash: 1503
Wonder how many spots we moved up?

hockeyarena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Sabadecade
Sec304 STH & WL#2077

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyarena View Post
Wonder how many spots we moved up?
I have a feeling the wait list won't move much this year, unless some people lower on the list decided to drop off. At this point, I don't see much of that either as the money they invested to stay on the wait list last year counts towards their future season tickets.

Sabadecade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2013, 04:21 PM
scopar

vCash: 5800
I doubt there will be much movement this year. Next year will have some movement as the upper deck folks on 3 year contracts have to renew (which means True North can raise ticket prices beyond the ticket agreement cap)... but even then, I doubt there will be a low renewal rate.

scopar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 05:48 PM
cheswick
Non-registered User

Got the renewal email today. I was 22 last season. The email lists my current spot at 22 again but everyone still has to renew.

Old
08-01-2013, 06:50 PM
civic204

In the email it mentions wait list members will have exclusive access to tickets on seat exchange. Hmmm.

civic204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 06:58 PM
chancemc

anyone know if the wait list will open up for new spots again like last summer?

chancemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Gnova
Jets Flying Squad

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by civic204 View Post
In the email it mentions wait list members will have exclusive access to tickets on seat exchange. Hmmm.
They are going to start alienating fans if they keep restricting access to tickets from people who aren't lucky enough to be one of the 22Kish people with STs or on the waiting list.

If the wait list was unlimited, with a yearly fee, I wouldn't have any issues with the restrictions.

Gnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 07:41 PM
arby18
#whatdidchevydotoday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeney Regan View Post
They are going to start alienating fans if they keep restricting access to tickets from people who aren't lucky enough to be one of the 22Kish people with STs or on the waiting list.

If the wait list was unlimited, with a yearly fee, I wouldn't have any issues with the restrictions.
It won't be an issue for long if they keep missing the playoffs...

arby18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 07:45 PM
DarthMonty
Jurassic Park baby

We moved up 20 spots - we're now at 163 on the list. At this rate we'll get tickets in 2022

DarthMonty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 07:57 PM
DancesWithWookies

vCash: 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMonty View Post
We moved up 20 spots - we're now at 163 on the list. At this rate we'll get tickets in 2022
I seriously doubt it will be that long. Probably 2020.

DancesWithWookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 08:57 PM
KingBogo
Admitted Homer

vCash: 1087
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMonty View Post
This is why True North can take the slow and steady approach to building a winner. The appetite is still strong. But for those on the list I wish you luck.

KingBogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Toomuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSaveJesus View Post
I seriously doubt it will be that long. Probably 2020.
That's still better than never...

The best years for movement will be the next 3 years when the first contracts are up. After that when the waiting list people have moved in it will be really slow...

First year I was 877, this year 687, hopefully I can hit that wave before its a long ride.

Toomuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Shakey Rustie
2L

vCash: 1077
Quick question, I'm renewing right now, paying $100, that covers two seats correct?

Shakey Rustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 10:22 PM
cheswick
Non-registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey Rustie View Post
Quick question, I'm renewing right now, paying $100, that covers two seats correct?
Yeah $100 is the flat rate per account not per seat.

I'm terms of seat exchange exclusivity if I wa a season ticket holder I would hav an issue with that. If you have to sell at last minute if rather have the whole city available to buy them then just the few thousan on the wait list

Old
08-01-2013, 11:52 PM
theamazingchris
#ScrapChevy

Yeah, I'm at 37. Apparently the position will update the "week of August 20th". So we shall see.

theamazingchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2013, 08:34 AM
dhfromkw

Renewed mine as soon as I received the email yesterday.

I'm #2444 out of 3667, and quite frankly I don't care if I don't get season tickets for a while as I've had a real easy time attending all the games I want the past two seasons without having to worry about getting rid of Florida games. The perks of this membership are awesome!

dhfromkw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2013, 09:17 AM
shaunhil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhfromkw View Post

I'm #2444 out of 3667, and quite frankly I don't care if I don't get season tickets for a while as I've had a real easy time attending all the games I want the past two seasons without having to worry about getting rid of Florida games. The perks of this membership are awesome!
This. #2900 checking in. We are in it for the long haul. I am shocked we got the seat exchange hook up now. Good luck seeing any pair upper bowls general public.

shaunhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2013, 09:23 AM
Shakey Rustie
2L

vCash: 1077
Quote:

Damn you I'm 2473!

Shakey Rustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2013, 10:27 AM
flyingjay

vCash: 1500
#2432 here

While it won't be a mass exodus, I do think that more spots will open up over the next three years as people's initial commitments end.

flyingjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Sabadecade
Sec304 STH & WL#2077

Second time around on the wait list checking in at #2506 here. Can't wait to see how many spots I move up.

As a wait list member, I love the access to tickets, it's really the way to go for this hot ticket. I wonder if the exclusive Seat eXchange ticket access will be time based much like the monthly lottery leftovers go to the wait list then general public. Maybe it will be based on how close the tickets are released to game time. I wonder sometimes too about the exclusivity of tickets released to the wait list on game day. I don't recall any validation for being on the wait list to purchase those, perhaps the exclusivity is the email notice, which, wait list people can easily notify non-wait list people about anyway.

Sabadecade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2013, 01:57 PM
dhfromkw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabadecade View Post
Second time around on the wait list checking in at #2506 here. Can't wait to see how many spots I move up.

As a wait list member, I love the access to tickets, it's really the way to go for this hot ticket. I wonder if the exclusive Seat eXchange ticket access will be time based much like the monthly lottery leftovers go to the wait list then general public. Maybe it will be based on how close the tickets are released to game time. I wonder sometimes too about the exclusivity of tickets released to the wait list on game day. I don't recall any validation for being on the wait list to purchase those, perhaps the exclusivity is the email notice, which, wait list people can easily notify non-wait list people about anyway.
I can vouch for the exclusivity of the last minute tickets that come out around 1:30 - 2:00 on game days. The link they send us is a private link. I've had the private link open on one laptop and the general public TM page open for the same game at the same time, on another laptop. Guess which one was showing tickets were available?

I've gotten fortunate on numerous occasions by just watching the interactive map for upcoming games a few days before puck drop or the morning of, but nothing compares to the selection we're offered with the Last Minute Club emails.

dhfromkw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2013, 02:28 PM
ajmidd12
Know-It-All

vCash: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheswick View Post
Yeah $100 is the flat rate per account not per seat.

I'm terms of seat exchange exclusivity if I wa a season ticket holder I would hav an issue with that. If you have to sell at last minute if rather have the whole city available to buy them then just the few thousan on the wait list
Season ticket holder checking in

We don't list our seats on SeatExchange, there are more than enough people we know who will take them off our hands at cost instead of dealing with additional fees or random strangers on Kijiji.

ajmidd12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2013, 02:32 PM
King Woodballs
MVP! MVP! MVP!

Not overly happy that seat exchange is going to be limited.
I have only been to 1 regular season game, and that's because we knew a player on the other team

King Woodballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2013, 02:46 PM
wpgallday1960

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhil View Post
This. #2900 checking in. We are in it for the long haul. I am shocked we got the seat exchange hook up now. Good luck seeing any pair upper bowls general public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey Rustie View Post
Damn you I'm 2473!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingjay View Post
#2432 here

While it won't be a mass exodus, I do think that more spots will open up over the next three years as people's initial commitments end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabadecade View Post
You're all a pack of losers!!! I'm #2298.

wpgallday1960 is offline   Reply With Quote