HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Lady Advice Thread XXXI: A woman needs love

Closed Thread

Old
12-28-2012, 08:04 AM
zytz
lumberjack

vCash: 500
Every time the wife and I have some fun time the dog ****s on the floor.

Old
12-28-2012, 08:58 AM
MartyOwns
NYRB!!!2013********33333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckgenius View Post
I have to go to a stupid wedding banquet this weekend (my loser cousins), and really dont wanna go. Would rather watch jump off a cliff then be there for what looks to be a loooong night. He looks like a frog and his wife is fat and nasty as hell. I cant even bare look at her, makes me wanna barf.

Whats going to annoy me is the fact we have to go early for pictures (which I hate pictures!) and of course everyone is going to try to set me up with one of the single girls there cause they will have the singles dance like at every wedding. Lame. I would be up for it if the girls were my type (white and werent all ugly as hell). At his previous brothers wedding a few years back, I left once the dinner and speeches were all done. Once they hit the music for the dance floor, I took off. I wanted no part of it and no part of this one as well.

I know everyone says that weddings and banquets is the ultimate place for singles to match up but not at this kind ha. No thank you! Im just going to mind my own business and not give any girl any time of day cause theyre not my type.
im sensing a social phobia and lack of dance skills

Old
12-28-2012, 11:40 AM
Timbo Slice
Tank Nation

I think I'm going to ask a girl out tomorrow night. Been wanting to for a while now.

Old
12-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Puckgenius*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respect Your Edler View Post
Or you could go there willing to have some fun and see what happens... Your attitude has a large part in determining how fun an experience will be. Go over there relaxed, ready to laugh and give people a shot. I guarantee you will have a lot more fun.
I would if i didnt think my cousin was a total loser. Im into white girls and there aint gonna be any white girls there let alone any good looking ones, so there goes my interest.

Once the dinner is done and lame speeches, im outta there. With stupid pictures im probably going to be there for 6 hours, GOOD GOD!

Old
12-28-2012, 07:58 PM
The Dayvan Cowboy
Registered Genius

Quote:
I would if i didnt think my cousin was a total loser. Im into white girls and there aint gonna be any white girls there let alone any good looking ones, so there goes my interest.

Once the dinner is done and lame speeches, im outta there. With stupid pictures im probably going to be there for 6 hours, GOOD GOD!
You could just not go to the Wedding if you don't enjoy weddings. I don't enjoy weddings so I don't go to weddings.

Old
12-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Frozen Fiend
DOUBLE D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo Slice View Post
I think I'm going to ask a girl out tomorrow night. Been wanting to for a while now.
Timbo, you the man.

Old
12-28-2012, 09:11 PM
mighty all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
I have made it a policy to never add someone you are seeing or just recently started a relationship with to facebook.

There is no ****ing benefits to it at all.
I always do I've caught two chicks who went on a few dates and did stuff with actually have a bf. Freaking *****...

Old
12-28-2012, 10:16 PM
CommanderShepard15
Eberle=Clutch

Wheelin hard or hardly wheelin???

Old
12-29-2012, 12:08 AM
Lonny Bohonos
Kassian = P.A.G.A.N

Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty all the way View Post
I always do I've caught two chicks who went on a few dates and did stuff with actually have a bf. Freaking *****...
Its not nearly as uncommon as people would like to believe.

Old
12-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Puckgenius*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dayvan Cowboy View Post
You could just not go to the Wedding if you don't enjoy weddings. I don't enjoy weddings so I don't go to weddings.
Wish that was possible but its family and my seat is already confirmed and everyone is going.

Old
12-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Stanley Foobrick
Clockwork Blue

Quote:
Wish that was possible but its family and my seat is already confirmed and everyone is going.
It's flu season you know....................?

Old
12-29-2012, 10:20 AM
DatsyukNumberOne*

Jeez..a lot of you guys really need to grow a pair. Read through a lot of this thread and felt embarrassed for my gender.

Old
12-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Stanley Foobrick
Clockwork Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukNumberOne View Post
Jeez..a lot of you guys really need to grow a pair. Read through a lot of this thread and felt embarrassed for my gender.
Not everyone can be a super human like yourself I guess..........

Oh and by the way, if you are going to try to pull off this internet image, don't use a username that idolizes one individual player makes you come off as somewhere between the ages of 12 to 14.

Old
12-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Lonny Bohonos
Kassian = P.A.G.A.N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue'sClues View Post
Not everyone can be a super human like yourself I guess..........

Oh and by the way, if you are going to try to pull off this internet image, don't use a username that idolizes one individual player makes you come off as somewhere between the ages of 12 to 14.
Says the guy whos username is based on a kids show. Lol

Old
12-29-2012, 11:29 AM
mighty all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonny Bohonos View Post
Its not nearly as uncommon as people would like to believe.
Yeah I thought it was uncommon, but now it seems like every other chick cheats on their bf. Women always complain how men use them, I think its more common the other way around.

I do hate adding chicks on fb though, mainly because their best friend will post exactly what they're doing, so I'll be like, "Why hasn't she texted back" "Why did she tell a little lie" like whats the point sometimes? But I force my self to add them after being the "other" guy twice and not knowing it.

EDIT: But the two chicks that that happened with were seniors in high school (I'm freshman in college, yes it was legal haha), never seeing a immature high school chick again haha.

Last edited by mighty all the way: 12-29-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old
12-29-2012, 11:34 AM
mighty all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukNumberOne View Post
I felt the same way at first. But dude this is where guys post their thoughts about chicks, sometimes they just need confirmation on what they should do. Some guys aren't confident around chicks and need some support from someplace.

Old
12-29-2012, 11:35 AM
Stanley Foobrick
Clockwork Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonny Bohonos View Post
Says the guy whos username is based on a kids show. Lol
If it was Blue's Clues rule or Blue's Clues #1 you might have a point.

Daughter's stuffed toy sitting on the couch was the first thing I saw when I first went on this site and had to think of a user name.

Old
12-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Frozen Fiend
DOUBLE D

Quote:
Yeah I thought it was uncommon, but now it seems like every other chick cheats on their bf. Women always complain how men use them, I think its more common the other way around.

I do hate adding chicks on fb though, mainly because their best friend will post exactly what they're doing, so I'll be like, "Why hasn't she texted back" "Why did she tell a little lie" like whats the point sometimes? But I force my self to add them after being the "other" guy twice and not knowing it.
You weren't the "other" guy. They were just a lying *****.

Had you known she wasn't single... that's a different story. My cousin was recently cheated on by his gf of two years. The worst part is we all knew the other guy well. Them ladies can do some F'd up stuff.

Old
12-29-2012, 01:11 PM
mighty all the way

I'm really hoping my date tonight goes well. First date with this girl I met online, thing is that she's normally not my type. I like being the more outgoing one and stuff, and I usually go for skinny white chicks haha, not hispanics idk why just prefer it haha. We like the same stuff though, I just hope since I met her online she's desperate because I don't seem like her type either, but idk we'll see. I also hope I can transform her into a hockey girl haha.

Old
12-29-2012, 02:22 PM
CommanderShepard15
Eberle=Clutch

Quote:

I do hate adding chicks on fb
though, mainly because their best friend will post exactly what they're doing, so I'll be like, "Why hasn't she texted back" "Why did she tell a little lie" like whats the point sometimes? But I force my self to add them after being the "other" guy twice and not knowing it.

EDIT: But the two chicks that that happened with were seniors in high school (I'm freshman in college, yes it was legal haha), never seeing a immature high school chick again haha.
got a better one for yab. girl i know, whom i had never talked to before this happened but knew of actually tried this.

She wanted to cheat on her BF with me, and i guess she must not of known i knew of her BF, but when i called her out on it. her response was just. oh well, he probably cheats on me too.

Left immediately

Old
12-29-2012, 02:35 PM
Puckgenius*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue'sClues View Post
It's flu season you know....................?
Everyone knows i was sick and already passed it, they saw me on xmas.

Well off to this stupid **** banquet soon. Im not even gonna dress up for it, **** it. Everyone can go in there suit and ties and dresses, ya not me. Sweater and jeans for me. I just want to get this night over and done with. And im bringing my ipad. People can think its rude to bring an ipad to a dinner table, I dont care.

Old
12-29-2012, 03:30 PM
mighty all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thLinePlug View Post
got a better one for yab. girl i know, whom i had never talked to before this happened but knew of actually tried this.

She wanted to cheat on her BF with me, and i guess she must not of known i knew of her BF, but when i called her out on it. her response was just. oh well, he probably cheats on me too.

Left immediately
yeah, I actually told her bf after this happened because I was pissed. They have a long distance relationship, so he says, "I dont care, she doesnt want a long distance relationship anyways, not like I love her or anything." Then they don't break up, and I went farther with her than he has and he doesnt even give a damn. They are still together.

Old
12-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Puckgenius*

IM IN A Bad ***** MOOD!!!!

Old
12-29-2012, 10:09 PM
Timbo Slice
Tank Nation

Quote:
IM IN A Bad ***** MOOD!!!!
Over a girl?

Old
12-29-2012, 10:16 PM
Timbo Slice
Tank Nation

Question/story time:

So there's this girl that I'm going to ask out. We work together, and I like her a lot. I have no idea if she'll say yes - I flirt with her a lot, and she laughs at my jokes, and we talk all the time when we work together. She says she loves working with me, only enjoys work when she gets to work with me (And a few other people), and after I mentioned that I made a mean penne pasta she asked me to make her some and bring it to work. So either I'm already friendzoned, or I have a shot.

Anyway, my plan is just to ask her to do something low key, and casual. I'm thinking ice skating, for example. It may be kind of out of the blue, but I think we're comfortable enough with each other where it wouldn't be totally weird, or awkward.

However, talking to one of my friends tonight, he said that he thinks that is a bad idea. He said I should get to know her better, start slowly texting her, getting closer, and then eventually ease into hanging out and stuff like that. I trust this dude's opinion because he's one of the smoothest guys I know, and very successful with the ladies.

However, his idea seemed like total bull**** to me. Seems like a recipe for getting friendzoned, or just chickening out and eventually just not doing anything about it.

What do you think?

Closed Thread