HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Lady Advice Thread XXXI: A woman needs love

Closed Thread

Old
12-09-2012, 02:00 PM
PromNite
Armed Android

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to PromNite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeflatedFootball7 View Post
Well what a disaster that was. Movie was cancelled because the girl in question had to go to a surprise birthday party. However she invited me to spend the night when she got home. This time I was their for about 30 minutes, and just as I was about to get to sleep, she started yelling at me to get out and let her sleep. I had barely sat up when her incredibly drunk roommate got home and turned on the light. As I was putting my shoes on I had to hear all these horror stories about a million guys that the apartment had slept with. At that point I threw my hands up in the air and gave up. I definitely have to move on.
I, for one, am shocked.

Adam Tensta's from the 163
Old
12-09-2012, 02:09 PM
PromNite
Armed Android

Last night I was not in the mood for 'activity' with my girl. Just kinda tired, a little drunk, not feeling it, whatever. So of course this is a big deal today and she wants to argue about me 'acting weird lately.' Meanwhile she shuts me down routinely when she's not in the mood.

Double standard much?

Old
12-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Kitten Mittons

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeflatedFootball7 View Post
However she invited me to spend the night when she got home. This time I was their for about 30 minutes, and just as I was about to get to sleep, she started yelling at me to get out and let her sleep.
Are you one of those guys who say "No thanks I don't drink coffee" when a girl asks you if you want to get coffee sometime?

Old
12-09-2012, 02:27 PM
buddahsmoka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epictetus View Post
So when a girl invites you over to 'spend the night', you actually sleep?

Am I missing something here?
Eventually.

Old
12-09-2012, 02:47 PM
KingLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons View Post
Are you one of those guys who say "No thanks I don't drink coffee" when a girl asks you if you want to get coffee sometime?

Old
12-09-2012, 03:24 PM
PromNite
Armed Android

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLB View Post
It keeps me up.

Old
12-09-2012, 05:23 PM
CommanderShepard15
Eberle=Clutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoewsables View Post
Just as a word of advice for the future, girls don't usually like it when you pretend to be their friend and then practically admit to them that you've been trying to sneak in through the back door (heh) the entire time.
The worst part is is that all but one i only like as friends...

Old
12-09-2012, 06:13 PM
a a ron
Tyler the franchise

dating your best friends younger sister

behind his back. Is that frowned upon? Is it morally wrong?

Old
12-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Krishna

Lady advice thread is that a way

Old
12-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Kitten Mittons

Doing anything behind your best friend's back is wrong.

Old
12-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Unaffiliated

Quote:
Doing anything behind your best friend's back is wrong.
this

Old
12-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Stanley Foobrick
Clockwork Blue

Let's see, you're doing it behind his back...... and then have to ask if it's wrong. My question, why are you doing it behind his back?

..................there, you have your answer.

Old
12-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Swedish Puck Mafia
Break The HeMan Down

vCash: 50
My best friend doesn't have a younger sister, so no thanks.

Old
12-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Krishna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Puck Mafia View Post
My best friend doesn't have a younger sister, so no thanks.
What about an older sister

Old
12-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Ceremony
Heist Life

vCash: 235
If you do it behind his back then you don't want him to know, which tells me that you don't want to be serious with her and part of you knows that you shouldn't.

I don't see what difference it makes but if you're not being open, you must do on some level.

12-09-2012, 07:02 PM
PromNite
Armed Android

I almost banged my best friend's little sister way back in the day.

Now that he and I don't hang out anymore, I wish I had. She was hot.

Remember these words, amckay6.

Old
12-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Mike Emrick
Corsi's right

HAve a go

Old
12-09-2012, 07:28 PM
vBurmi
Blue-Line Dekes

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by amckay6 View Post
behind his back. Is that frowned upon? Is it morally wrong?
Yes and yes. Doesn't mean you'd necessarily regret it. Depends on how much you value the friendship and what your other options are.

Old
12-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Baarle*
Lähme looduses

Anyone else ever second guess themselves with girls? For example, every time (well really only a few times) that I've liked a girl and tried to get her, right before I actually "get" her I second guess if I really wanna be with them and whether or not I'm settling and stuff. And when I follow that instinct I end up with a lot of regrets for a while.

Old
12-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Rizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
Anyone else ever second guess themselves with girls? For example, every time (well really only a few times) that I've liked a girl and tried to get her, right before I actually "get" her I second guess if I really wanna be with them and whether or not I'm settling and stuff. And when I follow that instinct I end up with a lot of regrets for a while.
No. I know what I want and why I want it. I make sure it's what I want before I ever make a move. I've never had a regret in life or 'second guessed' myself. I'm confident in what I want, and why I want it. Every guy should be.

Old
12-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Baarle*
Lähme looduses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizer View Post
No. I know what I want and why I want it. I make sure it's what I want before I ever make a move. I've never had a regret in life or 'second guessed' myself. I'm confident in what I want, and why I want it. Every guy should be.
lmfao, what the ****.

Old
12-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Spence334

Alright. Here my sit. Its pretty weird/funny at the same time.

I get off work one night and there a new girl at reception. I text my friend telling him that theres a cutie at front desk and just kid around with him about it. Anyways that night at like 2ish in the morning he calls me telling me he screwed up. He goes on to explain that he added her on facebook without any mutals friends with her. He then tells me that she asked who he is, but he refused to answer playing around the question. He then tells me that he told her that I got him to 'add' her on facebook to see how she was. Usually I don' really care, but this was a girl at work who I've never talked to. My buddy just added her on Facebook and made me look like a creeper/idiot.

So I decide to explain the situation to her and get her take on the entire thing because I don't want things to be weird/awkwardm, especially at work. I decide to go in early to my shift the next week hoping to catch her alone and just explain things. I show up and shes not there in the morning so I decide to just let things cool and just ignore the entire fiasco. At the end of my shift I walk by front desk not expecting her to be there. She is and give me this weird look. Thats when I'm like **** I have to talk to her now. At this time, the area is really busy and there are 2 other people working reception as well. So I go up to her intending to explain things. Usually I'm composed and can articulate my thoughts pretty well. I go up and just start talking to her when I catch the other two receptionist staring at me. One thing to note is that reception is pretty chatty. So at this point I completely lose it and start mumbling like an idiot. Like the entire conversation, I got out friend not me, screwed up. That and a bunch of umms and so and yea. Anyways at the end of it, shes like your friend "insert name here" is the guy that messaged me right? I thought it was funny and proceeds to walk away.

I decided to just give her space and let things cool off so that shes not weirded out. Usually when I walk in , I just say a quick hi or wave before walking in. On her part, shell smile or wave. Nothing special and nothing out of the normal.

Anyways, that was 3 weeks ago. Last week she added me on facebook. I'm not sure what to make of that.

Usually I'd move on, but shes starting to really grow on me. The only thing is that shes in 1st year and I'm still in grade 12 and that its a work thing. Christmas party is coming up too and the peeps at work are a pretty funny/close bunch.

Old
12-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Drop The Mits
Dinger Derby

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karlsson View Post
Alright. Here my sit. Its pretty weird/funny at the same time.

I get off work one night and there a new girl at reception. I text my friend telling him that theres a cutie at front desk and just kid around with him about it. Anyways that night at like 2ish in the morning he calls me telling me he screwed up. He goes on to explain that he added her on facebook without any mutals friends with her. He then tells me that she asked who he is, but he refused to answer playing around the question. He then tells me that he told her that I got him to 'add' her on facebook to see how she was. Usually I don' really care, but this was a girl at work who I've never talked to. My buddy just added her on Facebook and made me look like a creeper/idiot.

So I decide to explain the situation to her and get her take on the entire thing because I don't want things to be weird/awkwardm, especially at work. I decide to go in early to my shift the next week hoping to catch her alone and just explain things. I show up and shes not there in the morning so I decide to just let things cool and just ignore the entire fiasco. At the end of my shift I walk by front desk not expecting her to be there. She is and give me this weird look. Thats when I'm like **** I have to talk to her now. At this time, the area is really busy and there are 2 other people working reception as well. So I go up to her intending to explain things. Usually I'm composed and can articulate my thoughts pretty well. I go up and just start talking to her when I catch the other two receptionist staring at me. One thing to note is that reception is pretty chatty. So at this point I completely lose it and start mumbling like an idiot. Like the entire conversation, I got out friend not me, screwed up. That and a bunch of umms and so and yea. Anyways at the end of it, shes like your friend "insert name here" is the guy that messaged me right? I thought it was funny and proceeds to walk away.

I decided to just give her space and let things cool off so that shes not weirded out. Usually when I walk in , I just say a quick hi or wave before walking in. On her part, shell smile or wave. Nothing special and nothing out of the normal.

Anyways, that was 3 weeks ago. Last week she added me on facebook. I'm not sure what to make of that.

Usually I'd move on, but shes starting to really grow on me. The only thing is that shes in 1st year and I'm still in grade 12 and that its a work thing. Christmas party is coming up too and the peeps at work are a pretty funny/close bunch.
if she added you on facebook after what your friend did then she really doesnt care about that whole situation. usually one wouldn't "**** where they eat" but in your situation i dont think it really matters. you're not going to be working at your place for the rest of your life, or living off the job so id say go for it, nothing to lose really

Old
12-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Kitten Mittons

This story had potential but ended up being boring.

/disappointed

Old
12-09-2012, 10:35 PM
StringerBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karlsson View Post
She added you on facebook??!?! Dude she definitely wants your D. There's no other logical conclusion.

Closed Thread