HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Kovalchuk most underated player in NHL?

Old
12-18-2012, 11:22 AM
JerseyGuy276
An American Outlaw

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JA#11 View Post
You guys went on a cindarella run as a SIX seed who needed TWELVE shootout wins just to get to that spot...this is not some juggernaut team we're talking here.

And thats before you subtract Parise and before you factor in a 40yr old marty being yet another yr older and sitting around 1/2the season which shows even more so at that age...and Elias is puching 40 as well in the next few yrs.

Do you not remember all the spectacular one_and_done flameouts in the first round every yr that precluded last yrs very unlikely run?

Or how they have been in the bottom 5 in prospect pools in every publications list for almost a decade?

Which of us is being delusional again?
It's funny because, as I will tell you, just like so many people have, if you take away shootout wins and replace them with ties, we were still the 6th seed.

And its funny because I think the Rangers have thrived off the shootout since it's been around so let me just laugh at you for this.

Spectatular 1 and done? Oh cause the Rangers have really made a lot of progress haven't they hahaha.

Thats nice, but you're still delusional because you are a special type of person who actually hates a team more then he likes his favorite team, which makes you a pretty crappy fan lol.

Cinderella run, 102 points and our playoffs were a cinderella run. You crack me up kid.

JerseyGuy276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2012, 11:27 AM
startainfection

please tell me when he was ever able to carry/lead a team successfully

startainfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2012, 03:01 PM
Bleedred
Fire Dumbeor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by startainfection View Post
please tell me when he was ever able to carry/lead a team successfully
Did you see the second half of the Devils season in 10/11? Did you see him this last season? Or the playoffs? He was our leader in goals, and points, and had 3 more points in the playoffs when we went to the SCF than the one who was second in points. While being 100% none of that time during the playoffs.

There I told you. Now please watch the last season and a half plus playoffs if you don't believe me. Or keep on thinking the way you do in ignorance.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote