HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

MODS Please Close This Thread/ PLAYERS SEE NEW THREAD

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-02-2012, 09:20 PM
  #126
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kessel Run View Post
Man, St. Lou got fleeced.
K, you guys are making this seem worse than it actually is. Like really, An 84 ovr dman+1st+3.5 prospect+3rd is fair for a really good prospect. Like this is a redo of 1st overall being worth more than friggin Weber at the draft. Stop overrating prospects lol

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:23 PM
  #127
nazem frattin
Registered User
 
nazem frattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
K, you guys are making this seem worse than it actually is. Like really, An 84 ovr dman+1st+3.5 prospect+3rd is fair for a really good prospect. Like this is a redo of 1st overall being worth more than friggin Weber at the draft. Stop overrating prospects lol
The first overall will probably be as good as weber in a couple of years maybe that's why everyone is upset that they couldnt trade peanuts for that first

nazem frattin is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:23 PM
  #128
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,240
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
K, you guys are making this seem worse than it actually is. Like really, An 84 ovr dman+1st+3.5 prospect+3rd is fair for a really good prospect. Like this is a redo of 1st overall being worth more than friggin Weber at the draft. Stop overrating prospects lol
Maybe if the 84 overall didn't have the mobility of a Timbits hockey player.

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:27 PM
  #129
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazem frattin View Post
The first overall will probably be as good as weber in a couple of years maybe that's why everyone is upset that they couldnt trade peanuts for that first
Realistically, how much seasons do you think we'll get before nhl 14?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Maybe if the 84 overall didn't have the mobility of a Timbits hockey player.
Nice exxageration. Sorry that you rush for every time, but some people can use average skaters.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:29 PM
  #130
nazem frattin
Registered User
 
nazem frattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 412
vCash: 500
These prospects jump quickly maybe two seasons until they are in the high 80's buddddd

nazem frattin is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:30 PM
  #131
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazem frattin View Post
These prospects jump quickly maybe two seasons until they are in the high 80's buddddd
Really? Because other leagues that I was in, Yak went to 75, then 82, and now 85. So that's the next season, the season after, and the one after that. Huh, 3 seasons to get to mid-80 for a 1st overall.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:31 PM
  #132
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
These trades man..

Montreal is looking for a first pairing d. Have a top 6 center available for trade.. There are few untouchables on my roster so lets make a deal.

Does anyone know when we'll know what our prospects grew to?

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:32 PM
  #133
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
Does anyone know when we'll know what our prospects grew to?
Pretty sure the tick after the draft day tick is when the overalls improve/decrease.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:34 PM
  #134
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,240
vCash: 500
Don't know what to do about my D ....

Keith, Yandle, Orpik, Rundblad, Niskanen, Gormley, Murphy, Maata, Reese, Harrington, Lovejoy

The first 8 should get to around 85ish.

The last 3 will be 78-80ish

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:35 PM
  #135
nazem frattin
Registered User
 
nazem frattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
Really? Because other leagues that I was in, Yak went to 75, then 82, and now 85. So that's the next season, the season after, and the one after that. Huh, 3 seasons to get to mid-80 for a 1st overall.
Pulock gets to a high 80 in two seasons and he is projected to go third
No need to get mad just stop pretending like it was a good trade

nazem frattin is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:37 PM
  #136
Predaleafs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Don't know what to do about my D ....

Keith, Yandle, Orpik, Rundblad, Niskanen, Gormley, Murphy, Maata, Reese, Harrington, Lovejoy

The first 8 should get to around 85ish.

The last 3 will be 78-80ish
hate to break it to you but i have Harrington

Predaleafs is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:40 PM
  #137
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,240
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaleafs View Post
hate to break it to you but i have Harrington
Well that solves some of my problems

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:42 PM
  #138
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazem frattin View Post
Pulock gets to a high 80 in two seasons and he is projected to go third
No need to get mad just stop pretending like it was a good trade
Just wondering if you have played through a gm connected league to get these results or your be a gm. Since the results are massively different. I thought the original one was a big win for me, I feel this is pretty fair. And you guys are the ones feeling the need to comment on my trade, so I have the right to defend it.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:43 PM
  #139
Kamal007
#leak4Jlaw
 
Kamal007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,426
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Don't know what to do about my D ....

Keith, Yandle, Orpik, Rundblad, Niskanen, Gormley, Murphy, Maata, Reese, Harrington, Lovejoy

The first 8 should get to around 85ish.

The last 3 will be 78-80ish
What are your needs?

Kamal007 is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:44 PM
  #140
nazem frattin
Registered User
 
nazem frattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
Just wondering if you have played through a gm connected league to get these results or your be a gm. Since the results are massively different. I thought the original one was a big win for me, I feel this is pretty fair. And you guys are the ones feeling the need to comment on my trade, so I have the right to defend it.
Okey

nazem frattin is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:45 PM
  #141
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal007 View Post
What are your needs?
I'd say better+cheaper talent.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:46 PM
  #142
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,240
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal007 View Post
What are your needs?
Everything lol

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:46 PM
  #143
Predaleafs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
Just wondering if you have played through a gm connected league to get these results or your be a gm. Since the results are massively different. I thought the original one was a big win for me, I feel this is pretty fair. And you guys are the ones feeling the need to comment on my trade, so I have the right to defend it.
you have to be able to take the comments. i have noticed that no one is calling for the trade to be cancelled so it doesnt matter really. we all have an opinion, it wont change the fact that the deal is one sided.

Predaleafs is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:47 PM
  #144
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaleafs View Post
you have to be able to take the comments. i have noticed that no one is calling for the trade to be cancelled so it doesnt matter really. we all have an opinion, it wont change the fact that the deal is one sided.
You lost me in your last sentence. We all have opinions, but my opinion is that it's one sided so it's a fact.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:49 PM
  #145
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,240
vCash: 500
Would you redo the trade if it was offered back to you?

if you say yes then I'll believe you that the trade is even

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:53 PM
  #146
nazem frattin
Registered User
 
nazem frattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
You lost me in your last sentence. We all have opinions, but my opinion is that it's one sided so it's a fact.
He is saying it doesn't matter what you think or what we think if you go by stats and facts the trade is one sided not that hard to understand

nazem frattin is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:54 PM
  #147
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Would you redo the trade if it was offered back to you?

if you say yes then I'll believe you that the trade is even
I'd want like an 79/80 player to come back with, but I said it was pretty fair, not right on the dot even, but you guys are saying he needs an iq test so..

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:56 PM
  #148
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazem frattin View Post
He is saying it doesn't matter what you think or what we think if you go by stats and facts the trade is one sided not that hard to understand
So please answer my question truthfully, did you get these stats and facts in BAGM or GMC? Because there is a difference in each.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 09:57 PM
  #149
Predaleafs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
You lost me in your last sentence. We all have opinions, but my opinion is that it's one sided so it's a fact.
its a term i use, i know it wasnt really clear, doesnt mean what you think it means. I mean that we all have opinions but the majority of people believe it is one-sided.

Never meant it as a im right your wrong type stance, meant it as a majority believe type thing.

But would you trade the deal back to yourself at any moment. no need to take offence to it, so i dont know why your getting all upset. i had this happen when i made the deal in the begining with SB for Wilson + Ellis. Never really fought back.

You won the deal by a fair margin, which is a good thing for you. no one is saying cancel the deal so it take as you won. no need to be upset. calm down and take the great deal.

Predaleafs is offline  
Old
12-02-2012, 10:02 PM
  #150
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaleafs View Post
its a term i use, i know it wasnt really clear, doesnt mean what you think it means. I mean that we all have opinions but the majority of people believe it is one-sided.

Never meant it as a im right your wrong type stance, meant it as a majority believe type thing.

But would you trade the deal back to yourself at any moment. no need to take offence to it, so i dont know why your getting all upset. i had this happen when i made the deal in the begining with SB for Wilson + Ellis. Never really fought back.

You won the deal by a fair margin, which is a good thing for you. no one is saying cancel the deal so it take as you won. no need to be upset. calm down and take the great deal.
Lol I don't see how you guys are seeing me as getting upset/mad haha, I'm just defending STL because when you are saying the guy needs an IQ test, that's a pretty damn big exxageration. I'll take it as a win, but people are getting mad over the deal which leads to protest it going through, chain reaction/domino effect.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.