HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mods Please Close This Thread/ PLAYERS SEE NEW THREAD

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-07-2012, 07:42 AM
  #201
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,135
vCash: 500
i hope he does it before thou. love to get the trades out of the way and start the season

joestud is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 08:05 AM
  #202
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,157
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestud View Post
i hope he does it before thou. love to get the trades out of the way and start the season
I agree, it's going to take awhile for the free agent process too. But whatever he wants to do, I just wanna play lol

korndog81 is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 08:07 AM
  #203
NazemKadri43
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 760
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by korndog81 View Post
I agree, it's going to take awhile for the free agent process too. But whatever he wants to do, I just wanna play lol
Did u get my PM?

NazemKadri43 is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 08:27 AM
  #204
Predaleafs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,069
vCash: 500
I think the first 3 UFA days should be a 24 hour sim each. So 1 sim on the 8,9,10 then sim to season and start on the 11th. All the big name guys will be gone in the first 3 days

Predaleafs is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 08:55 AM
  #205
NazemKadri43
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 760
vCash: 500
Anyone interested in methot (78), good dfd. Only trading him cause i need cap space

NazemKadri43 is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 08:58 AM
  #206
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,157
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaleafs View Post
I think the first 3 UFA days should be a 24 hour sim each. So 1 sim on the 8,9,10 then sim to season and start on the 11th. All the big name guys will be gone in the first 3 days
But most of the ufa's don't respond on the first or second tick. Maybe do 2-3 tick at a time or something?

korndog81 is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 09:01 AM
  #207
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,135
vCash: 500
i think they should take there time. cause theres a few ppl that need to trade. if the trades go through day 1 they can still get there offers out to the main FA after there trades go through and still have a chance at landing a FA. maybe sim like there doing.....4 or 5pm and then midnight. then once the 1st few days go thru sim to start the season lol

joestud is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 09:15 AM
  #208
Predaleafs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestud View Post
i think they should take there time. cause theres a few ppl that need to trade. if the trades go through day 1 they can still get there offers out to the main FA after there trades go through and still have a chance at landing a FA. maybe sim like there doing.....4 or 5pm and then midnight. then once the 1st few days go thru sim to start the season lol
If Sergies up for it then this seems perfect start the new season maybe the 12-14th which seems perfect haha.

Btw SB you are running such a sick league. Didn't think we would make it thi far tbh due to lack of activity but this league is run smoothly and u actually let us voice ou opinion. Was in a league where commish kicked people out if they went against him. This is the greatest league I've been in so Kudos to u

Predaleafs is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 09:26 AM
  #209
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,157
vCash: 500
Yup this league is awesome, best one by far. Not only do we have a great commish, the other 29 members are good too.
Congrats on making season 1 a success, there were some bad moments but the good outweighs them.

korndog81 is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 09:40 AM
  #210
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!
 
FishManSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: I Bet You Hate T.O
Country: Croatia
Posts: 5,622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by korndog81 View Post
Yup this league is awesome, best one by far. Not only do we have a great commish, the other 29 members are good too.
Congrats on making season 1 a success, there were some bad moments but the good outweighs them.
**** you...

FishManSam is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 09:50 AM
  #211
Predaleafs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishManSam View Post
**** you...
I think he's gonna edit that to 28 other gms now

Predaleafs is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 10:06 AM
  #212
JaMoney9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
by reading some of these msgs it doesnt sound like many people will have much cap space come FA time lol myself included

JaMoney9 is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 10:36 AM
  #213
Predaleafs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaMoney9 View Post
by reading some of these msgs it doesnt sound like many people will have much cap space come FA time lol myself included
We can always make a deal I got around 26 million

Predaleafs is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 11:22 AM
  #214
Mart the Hitman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 21
vCash: 500
Hey NazemKadri43 you still want to make that trade cause if you do ill upgrade it if you want

Mart the Hitman is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 12:25 PM
  #215
Eyedea
The Legend Continues
 
Eyedea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Greece
Posts: 14,671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaMoney9 View Post
by reading some of these msgs it doesnt sound like many people will have much cap space come FA time lol myself included
I think I'll have around 6-9 million, not exactly sure, but it's good enough for a quality player.

Eyedea is online now  
Old
12-07-2012, 12:29 PM
  #216
Cor
Me Troll? Never
 
Cor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 24,092
vCash: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
I think I'll have around 6-9 million, not exactly sure, but it's good enough for a quality player.
After all my deals, I should have around 24ish million.

Meaning I have to give out close to 11 million in contracts.

Cor is online now  
Old
12-07-2012, 01:15 PM
  #217
NazemKadri43
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: toronto
Posts: 760
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart the Hitman View Post
Hey NazemKadri43 you still want to make that trade cause if you do ill upgrade it if you want
Cap space is ****ing me up

NazemKadri43 is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 01:28 PM
  #218
Donny Bomby
Dinger Derby
 
Donny Bomby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,406
vCash: 500
Got around 4.5m in capspace. Only need to sign a couple of third liners. Good to go for myself

Donny Bomby is online now  
Old
12-07-2012, 01:34 PM
  #219
Sergei Berezin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 500
Well. I've thought about it and I really don't think my rule is gonna make a difference in the amount of free agents remaining, so I'll just remove my 'no trading UFAs' rule, unless there are objections.

I just don't find a purpose for it, other than creating more things for me to nitpick at haha

Also, thanks for kind words people. I think it's a great league too and am really pleased with the way season 1 went! Hoping to continue things!

Sergei Berezin is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 01:36 PM
  #220
The Kessel Run
Registered User
 
The Kessel Run's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,172
vCash: 500
Considering the sluggish start, I am very pleasantly surprised at how awesome this league has been. A major kudos, Sergei - it's really cool to see this run into a new season (and hopefully many more!)

The Kessel Run is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 01:36 PM
  #221
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,135
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Berezin View Post
Well. I've thought about it and I really don't think my rule is gonna make a difference in the amount of free agents remaining, so I'll just remove my 'no trading UFAs' rule, unless there are objections.

I just don't find a purpose for it, other than creating more things for me to nitpick at haha

Also, thanks for kind words people. I think it's a great league too and am really pleased with the way season 1 went! Hoping to continue things!
Heres some kind words, sim this ****. (Jk, but it sounds like alot of ppl got there signings done lol)

joestud is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 01:40 PM
  #222
Sergei Berezin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,237
vCash: 500
Haha ya, but the people who haven't found time to sign their guys aren't gonna find time to come in the thread and say they haven't signed anyone haha ill do it sometime this evening, don't worry.

Sergei Berezin is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 01:42 PM
  #223
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,135
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Berezin View Post
Haha ya, but the people who haven't found time to sign their guys aren't gonna find time to come in the thread and say they haven't signed anyone haha ill do it sometime this evening, don't worry.
LOL, Touche......Wise, and just an add on, PAUL RANGER better wake up and resign


Last edited by joestud: 12-07-2012 at 01:49 PM.
joestud is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 01:54 PM
  #224
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,157
vCash: 500
I was looking forward to offseason. Now that were here, it sucks lol

Btw I checked to see how much mike smith wanted, its 4.8... Too rich for me greedy ******* lol

korndog81 is offline  
Old
12-07-2012, 01:55 PM
  #225
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,135
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by korndog81 View Post
I was looking forward to offseason. Now that were here, it sucks lol

Btw I checked to see how much mike smith wanted, its 4.8... Too rich for me greedy ******* lol
HAHAHAHA me too man

joestud is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.