HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

HFOCLx PS3 Openings Avail.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-18-2013, 09:57 PM
  #251
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbruins1 View Post
After the next sim ( I believe tmrw night?) how long will we have to complete our playoff series? I will most likely be matched up with Pitt but I won't be able to play any games until Thursday night, which would be a sim night...
Playoffs should be starting tomorrow night, both parties send me a message on here ASAP; stating when you can play and I'll hold off until series is done. If not, sim will commence otherwise.
EDIT:ONE PERSON CAN SEND ME A PM, BUT SEND ME CONVERSATION LOG. JUST COPY MESSAGES (QUOTE) AND PM TO ME. HIGHLIGHTED TIMES WOULD BE GREAT!! THANK YOU
SIM PUSHED BACK 1 DAY.
->ROUND 1 HAS BEEN UPDATED!
->ROUND 2 HAS BEEN UPDATED!
->ROUND 3 & 4 HAS BEEN UPDATED DUE TO GMS NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY SERIES. USE THIS TIME TO MAKE TRADES BEFORE THE DRAFT. SIM PUSHED UP FROM 4 DAYS TO 3 DAYS.

Ronik


Last edited by Ronik: 03-26-2013 at 09:58 PM.
Ronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 10:20 PM
  #252
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 500
San Jose is putting Vermette on the Trade Block. He is available to the highest bidder.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 10:45 PM
  #253
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 500
Hey, can we sim to the Free Agency on Monday? All my guys on SJ are signed and done. Want to see who is available

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2013, 11:12 AM
  #254
bigbadbruins1
Registered User
 
bigbadbruins1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,599
vCash: 500
I gave offers to all my guys so I just need one sim to make sure they resigned, then I'm set for Free Agency as well

bigbadbruins1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2013, 05:32 PM
  #255
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbruins1 View Post
I gave offers to all my guys so I just need one sim to make sure they resigned, then I'm set for Free Agency as well
I wouldn't mind the sim to even be done within the next hour or so and have the Free Agency starting even tonight.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2013, 08:00 PM
  #256
Canuckcrazy44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 13
vCash: 500
any spots open? my PS3 is canucksumit94

Canuckcrazy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2013, 10:04 PM
  #257
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckcrazy44 View Post
any spots open? my PS3 is canucksumit94
Pick a team from first page, send in request and I'll accept it ASAP. Sim times have been changed. They will happen between 2 & 4PM Mtn for next two weeks.

Ronik

Ronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 05:40 PM
  #258
DonutLee
Registered User
 
DonutLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,734
vCash: 500
I'm going on today to re-sign my guys... Pree sure they'll all accept my deals so I should be good to go. - Rangers GM

CHECK PM RONIK


Last edited by DonutLee: 04-01-2013 at 06:46 PM.
DonutLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 05:56 PM
  #259
The Newfoundlander
Registered Troll
 
The Newfoundlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,574
vCash: 652
There's alot of empty teams which makes me a bit wary of this league. Have the teams been maintained and not stripped of their best assets.

I'll take the Hawks pending a roster check.

The Newfoundlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 10:18 PM
  #260
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by weak5holeguy View Post
There's alot of empty teams which makes me a bit wary of this league. Have the teams been maintained and not stripped of their best assets.

I'll take the Hawks pending a roster check.
Chicago has all of it's same players. Kane, Hossa, Toews, Sharp, etc. all still on there. Most teams stayed the same. But if you look at SJ's team, they are completely different lol. Set up to my playing style.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 10:56 PM
  #261
The Newfoundlander
Registered Troll
 
The Newfoundlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,574
vCash: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Chicago has all of it's same players. Kane, Hossa, Toews, Sharp, etc. all still on there. Most teams stayed the same. But if you look at SJ's team, they are completely different lol. Set up to my playing style.
Ok great. PSN is gamingfreak911

The Newfoundlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 05:08 PM
  #262
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 500
San Jose is done with signings lol. Made a few trades and did a few changes, but pretty much the same team as last year.

San Jose Sharks 2014-2015 Opening Day Roster



Kovalchuk-Couture-Brown
Beach-Helm-Okposo
Tatar-Hanzel-Boedker
Paajarvi-Lapierre-Tootoo
Daugavins-Kassian-Iginla

Tyutin-Johnson
Hamonic-Orlov
Tuebert-Gudbranson

Bernier
Gibson

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 08:13 PM
  #263
DonutLee
Registered User
 
DonutLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,734
vCash: 500
Boston GM, I'm requesting that I get Landeskog back cause I lost him to the sim cause I was away on spring break and unable to sign him during the re-sign phase... Please and Thanks.

- Rangers

DonutLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 09:07 PM
  #264
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutLee View Post
Boston GM, I'm requesting that I get Landeskog back cause I lost him to the sim cause I was away on spring break and unable to sign him during the re-sign phase... Please and Thanks.

- Rangers
Personally, if you missed out on Landeskog, that's tough luck. Boston got him fair and square from FA. Also, why do you need him? you got Tavares, Nash, Kesler, Lucic, Mcdonagh, M. Staal, Kreider, Del Zotto, Versteeg, Filatov, Quick, Hiller, etc. You got enough talent as it is. Losing one player isn't the end of the world. You got Letang, Kreider, Leblanc, Schroeder from free agency in compensation. That's a huge haul for many who tried to sign players in FA. But that's just my opinion.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 10:12 PM
  #265
DonutLee
Registered User
 
DonutLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,734
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Personally, if you missed out on Landeskog, that's tough luck. Boston got him fair and square from FA. Also, why do you need him? you got Tavares, Nash, Kesler, Lucic, Mcdonagh, M. Staal, Kreider, Del Zotto, Versteeg, Filatov, Quick, Hiller, etc. You got enough talent as it is. Losing one player isn't the end of the world. You got Letang, Kreider, Leblanc, Schroeder from free agency in compensation. That's a huge haul for many who tried to sign players in FA. But that's just my opinion.
I told Ronik that I wouldn't be able to get on until the April 1st... Know what you mean but if I was able to get on, for obvious reason I would have locked him up and signed him... JS

DonutLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 10:23 PM
  #266
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutLee View Post
I told Ronik that I wouldn't be able to get on until the April 1st... Know what you mean but if I was able to get on, for obvious reason I would have locked him up and signed him... JS
When did you tell him you wouldn't be on until April 1st? because if he knew you wouldn't be on before, he wouldn't have simmed. Me, Boston, FLA, ANA, Winnipeg, and a few others said we were done with resigning. So he went ahead and simmed because over half of us were done with resigning.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 12:32 AM
  #267
DonutLee
Registered User
 
DonutLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,734
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
When did you tell him you wouldn't be on until April 1st? because if he knew you wouldn't be on before, he wouldn't have simmed. Me, Boston, FLA, ANA, Winnipeg, and a few others said we were done with resigning. So he went ahead and simmed because over half of us were done with resigning.
Yeah I PMed him like during the playoffs and he was keeping me posted on what I was missing... I get what you mean and all but like seriously... Kinda something that was outta my hands and I'm just hoping there could be some cooperation and mutual understanding on the situation.

DonutLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 09:54 AM
  #268
bigbadbruins1
Registered User
 
bigbadbruins1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutLee View Post
Yeah I PMed him like during the playoffs and he was keeping me posted on what I was missing... I get what you mean and all but like seriously... Kinda something that was outta my hands and I'm just hoping there could be some cooperation and mutual understanding on the situation.
I am not unhappy or happy. I lost Gaborik to FA because I offered him a contract saturday (which was June 27th in-game) and by sunday night I went to check in on my signings and see if I had to raise any of my offers but it was already July 1st.
Sucks I lost him, and that you lost Lando, but I guess theres not much that can be done now. Sadly had I kept Gaborik I would not have had a need on the wing but I had to sign someone that wasn't asking for 10-11 million that I couldn't afford at the time.

Honestly I think this situation falls to Ronik. He should have waiting to give you at least one day to send out offers to your players rather than advancing multiple days at a time, but if I have to send Lando back to you I would like to have Phx send gaborik back to me.


Last edited by bigbadbruins1: 04-03-2013 at 09:59 AM.
bigbadbruins1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 10:56 AM
  #269
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbruins1 View Post
I am not unhappy or happy. I lost Gaborik to FA because I offered him a contract saturday (which was June 27th in-game) and by sunday night I went to check in on my signings and see if I had to raise any of my offers but it was already July 1st.
Sucks I lost him, and that you lost Lando, but I guess theres not much that can be done now. Sadly had I kept Gaborik I would not have had a need on the wing but I had to sign someone that wasn't asking for 10-11 million that I couldn't afford at the time.

Honestly I think this situation falls to Ronik. He should have waiting to give you at least one day to send out offers to your players rather than advancing multiple days at a time, but if I have to send Lando back to you I would like to have Phx send gaborik back to me.
I don't think Ronik moved ahead too quickly for anyone. He asked me and a bunch of other GMs if we can move up a day or two so we can get to Season 3. I was one of the majority that said "Sure". Personally Boston, I would leave that decision up to you and DonutLee. Like I said before, it's tough luck when you lose one player. I have lost many from SJ during the whole season from signings I did. Like I said, Boston and NYR got a good haul from FA. So I don't see there being an issue. Do you see real NHL GMs ***** and complain if they make an error? (Ryan O'Reilly offer sheet with Calgary) etc.?

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 11:12 AM
  #270
bigbadbruins1
Registered User
 
bigbadbruins1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
I don't think Ronik moved ahead too quickly for anyone. He asked me and a bunch of other GMs if we can move up a day or two so we can get to Season 3. I was one of the majority that said "Sure". Personally Boston, I would leave that decision up to you and DonutLee. Like I said before, it's tough luck when you lose one player. I have lost many from SJ during the whole season from signings I did. Like I said, Boston and NYR got a good haul from FA. So I don't see there being an issue. Do you see real NHL GMs ***** and complain if they make an error? (Ryan O'Reilly offer sheet with Calgary) etc.?
I'm happy with the team that I have now, I'm just trying to say the situation could have been handled better. I would rather not lose the only player I signed in FA so far but I'm just saying it should come down to Ronik since he had knowledge of Donutlee's situation. Had it been made league knowledge I could have used the money I put on Lando toward another player that I wanted.

It sucks because this puts me in a sticky situation as Donutlee obviously wants lando back but I want to hold onto him as he was a key acquisition in FA for me filling a need with Gaborik leaving. donutlee being unavailable to sign his players sucks, but I had no idea of the situation until this morning, so giving him back would instantly make my team worse through no fault of my own.

bigbadbruins1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 12:19 PM
  #271
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbruins1 View Post
I'm happy with the team that I have now, I'm just trying to say the situation could have been handled better. I would rather not lose the only player I signed in FA so far but I'm just saying it should come down to Ronik since he had knowledge of Donutlee's situation. Had it been made league knowledge I could have used the money I put on Lando toward another player that I wanted.

It sucks because this puts me in a sticky situation as Donutlee obviously wants lando back but I want to hold onto him as he was a key acquisition in FA for me filling a need with Gaborik leaving. donutlee being unavailable to sign his players sucks, but I had no idea of the situation until this morning, so giving him back would instantly make my team worse through no fault of my own.
DonutLee told me he could access his PS3 on the 31st. I did not advance to FA until the 1st of April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutLee
Yo man, sorry for the late reply. I'm on spring break right now and won't be able to get on my PS3 until the 31st... Soz...
As for you acquiring Landeskog, I have no problem with that. You did acquire him legitimately. A lot of top players went into FA, couple being Letang, Malkin, Datsyuk and as far as I'm aware, PIT hasn't signed anyone yet and they've lost a lot of top players. I know he's currently attending college and its hard for him to get on, but you are complaining about one player, where PIT is/has lost a few top guys.

I am the commissioner and the only way I could get Landeskog back to the Rangers is by kicking BOS or forcing him to make a trade with you, but frankly, I do not want to do that. As I said, he claimed Landeskog legitimately and it wouldn't be fair on my part to force him to send Landeskog back when he played the game right.

Also, reading what "Paralyzer" said, comparing your team to every other team, you are very skilled and the only team that would have the same amount of skill, if not more, would be Anaheim. You got two top FWD lines, an Elite goalie, and a few good tandums on the blue line. McDonagh and Letang are your best D, with McDonagh still having potential. Than Del Zotto & Staal is another top line. Frankly, with or without Landeskog, your team is a major contender and you did win the Stanley cup. Looking @ Landeskog's stats, he did have 60 points 84 games, but in the playoffs, only 15 in 23 games played. Looking at the others on your team, Tavares, 20 in 23, Nash 19 in 19, Mcdonagh 18 in 23, Kesler 13 in 13. You still have other players that can score. Basically, you & Anaheim, possibly Boston, are Ideal teams.

Ronik

Ronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 05:39 PM
  #272
DonutLee
Registered User
 
DonutLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,734
vCash: 500
Kays I'll PM Boston and see if we can agree on some kind of middle ground. Thanks for everyones input.

DonutLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 11:55 AM
  #273
bigbadbruins1
Registered User
 
bigbadbruins1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,599
vCash: 500
When will the simming be complete to get to the regular season? I for one have signed the necessary players and am itching to start to get some games in with them

bigbadbruins1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 01:39 PM
  #274
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,260
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbruins1 View Post
When will the simming be complete to get to the regular season? I for one have signed the necessary players and am itching to start to get some games in with them
Same. I'm excited to see how my team does

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 04:08 AM
  #275
WestleySnipez
Christmas came early
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vancouver. Duh.
Country: Canada
Posts: 357
vCash: 500
If I can join as Vancouver, I'd like to!

Psn: westley_snipez

I'll be sending my join request in the next 30 minutes.

WestleySnipez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.