HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

HFOCLx PS3 Openings Avail.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-21-2013, 12:13 AM
  #376
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Edmonton Oilers Playoff Roster

T. Hall - R. Nugent-Hopkins - M. Havlat
N. Yakupov - M. Koivu - J. Eberle
P. Elias - J. Pavelski - M. Ryder
Ryan Jones - D. Helm - C. Greening
J. Bailey - J. Smithson - J. Cheechoo
M. Brown

D. Kulikov - J. Schultz
L. Smid - J. Petry
T. Gilbert - J. Braun
Randy Jones

M. Neuvirth
J. Hedberg

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 08:25 PM
  #377
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm late on the simming. I simmed to the playoffs and without even knowing, I accidently simmed to the 2nd round of the playoffs . But don't worry, I'm gonna leave the 2nd round for a couple of days and hopefully we can get through these playoffs quickly.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2013, 11:30 AM
  #378
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Hey all, so I simmed through the playoffs since no one is responding to me to play games, and we are into the offseason. I did sim the draft, which wasn't that all important, and we are on the resign phase. I am going to give you until tomorrow, Sunday July 28 at 12 Noon Mountain TIme to resign your guys. Otherwise, I will sim to the Free Agency. I will be slowing down around Wednesday July 31 as I will be home more and won't have a crazy schedule to work around.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2013, 03:06 AM
  #379
DonutLee
Registered User
 
DonutLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,749
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Hey all, so I simmed through the playoffs since no one is responding to me to play games, and we are into the offseason. I did sim the draft, which wasn't that all important, and we are on the resign phase. I am going to give you until tomorrow, Sunday July 28 at 12 Noon Mountain TIme to resign your guys. Otherwise, I will sim to the Free Agency. I will be slowing down around Wednesday July 31 as I will be home more and won't have a crazy schedule to work around.
Could you maybe sim later tomorrow or Monday? Cause I'm out the entire morning tomorrow and I won't have time to resign my guys....

DonutLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2013, 04:26 PM
  #380
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutLee View Post
Could you maybe sim later tomorrow or Monday? Cause I'm out the entire morning tomorrow and I won't have time to resign my guys....
I would like to sim Sunday, but let me know on here when you are done today. I will postpone at the latest 8 PM mountain time Sunday. Sound good?

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2013, 07:58 PM
  #381
DonutLee
Registered User
 
DonutLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,749
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
I would like to sim Sunday, but let me know on here when you are done today. I will postpone at the latest 8 PM mountain time Sunday. Sound good?
I just got home, hopefully you haven't simmed yet.... I'm going to go make my re-signings now. (Pacific time for me)

DonutLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2013, 08:08 PM
  #382
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutLee View Post
I just got home, hopefully you haven't simmed yet.... I'm going to go make my re-signings now. (Pacific time for me)
Ok, I will wait for you to post once more on here before I sim.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2013, 10:45 PM
  #383
DonutLee
Registered User
 
DonutLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,749
vCash: 500
Sorry, I finished then went out for dinner and forgot to post. DONE!!

DonutLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 03:41 AM
  #384
DonutLee
Registered User
 
DonutLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,749
vCash: 500
How often are you going to sim the off-season phase?

DonutLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 01:41 PM
  #385
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutLee View Post
How often are you going to sim the off-season phase?
Probably once a day. Depends on how done each person is with the offseason. I would rather speed up the season then slow it down.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 04:35 PM
  #386
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
The Dallas Stars have come to an agreement with the Toronto Maple Leafs. Some big players will be moved around! Maybe a fresh start for Toronto? Maybe a devestating move by the Stars!! Stay tune to find out more!

Ronik

Ronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 10:06 PM
  #387
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Good thing detroit gm left!

I JUST OFFERED THEM MILLER FOR MRAZEK AND 2 1STS. OH WELL. I HOPE THATS NOT TOO MUCH IN MY FAVOUR.

Ronik

Ronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 01:42 PM
  #388
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Hey all, I have talked to a lot of people the last 24 hours and it looks like people are done with the offseason and are ready to move onto the season. I am gonna wait until 6 pm mountain time and then ill sim up to september (not beginning of season). To give people one more chance to tweak the rosters. Unless someone objects to this...

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 01:50 PM
  #389
CowMix
Go Kings Go!
 
CowMix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tustin, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,426
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Hey all, I have talked to a lot of people the last 24 hours and it looks like people are done with the offseason and are ready to move onto the season. I am gonna wait until 6 pm mountain time and then ill sim up to september (not beginning of season). To give people one more chance to tweak the rosters. Unless someone objects to this...
Can you push it one cycle first I missed the last cycle (the major fa cycle sigh) and now I have no goalies on my roster at all. I sent out a bunch of fa offers and I need to see who accepts.

CowMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 04:43 PM
  #390
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowMix View Post
Can you push it one cycle first I missed the last cycle (the major fa cycle sigh) and now I have no goalies on my roster at all. I sent out a bunch of fa offers and I need to see who accepts.
that's fine. I can do one sim at 6 pm mountain time and then I can wait until wednesday (probably around noon mountain time).

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 06:00 PM
  #391
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Hey all, I have talked to a lot of people the last 24 hours and it looks like people are done with the offseason and are ready to move onto the season. I am gonna wait until 6 pm mountain time and then ill sim up to september (not beginning of season). To give people one more chance to tweak the rosters. Unless someone objects to this...
Can you sim up to the one week where its like Aug 28 - Sept 2. I think it will say it in League news, but that one week allows people to send players down without waivers coming into effect. That way you can truly build your lines and not get royally screwed.

Ronik

Ronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 09:32 PM
  #392
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronik View Post
Can you sim up to the one week where its like Aug 28 - Sept 2. I think it will say it in League news, but that one week allows people to send players down without waivers coming into effect. That way you can truly build your lines and not get royally screwed.

Ronik
I've tried that and it seems you can't edit or send down guys before the season. Sorry Cowmix, I simmed to the last week before the season start. If you like, you can trade for a goalie. I'll accept any trade for any goalie since you did lose your goalie to me (sorry). Neuvirth is available on Calgary. That goes with everyone else who might have lost a player or two that was decent/good. 1 trade that would replace the guy(s) you lost.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 10:33 PM
  #393
Holyhell
'Crumblers'
 
Holyhell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,350
vCash: 642
Just applied as Pittsburgh...

Holyhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 11:07 PM
  #394
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyhell View Post
Just applied as Pittsburgh...
Pittsburgh is taken atm.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2013, 01:26 AM
  #395
CowMix
Go Kings Go!
 
CowMix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tustin, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,426
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
I've tried that and it seems you can't edit or send down guys before the season. Sorry Cowmix, I simmed to the last week before the season start. If you like, you can trade for a goalie. I'll accept any trade for any goalie since you did lose your goalie to me (sorry). Neuvirth is available on Calgary. That goes with everyone else who might have lost a player or two that was decent/good. 1 trade that would replace the guy(s) you lost.
Agh only one FA accepted me and none of them were goalies lol. Can you push the sim cycle forward one. I'll look into my trade options as well.

CowMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2013, 09:48 AM
  #396
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowMix View Post
Agh only one FA accepted me and none of them were goalies lol. Can you push the sim cycle forward one. I'll look into my trade options as well.
Yeah I will once I get home. Make a few trades and I can look at them. Ill probably accept them so you can get a replacement asap.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2013, 12:58 PM
  #397
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowMix View Post
Agh only one FA accepted me and none of them were goalies lol. Can you push the sim cycle forward one. I'll look into my trade options as well.
Good news! You signed Irving and got Neuvirth looks like your goalie problems are solved

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2013, 06:58 PM
  #398
CowMix
Go Kings Go!
 
CowMix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tustin, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,426
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Good news! You signed Irving and got Neuvirth looks like your goalie problems are solved
Nice they are both on 1 year deals and haven't fully reached their potentials will be interesting to see which one come out on top

Edit: Just checked, when you simmed to the start of the season for some reason the computer put all my free agent signings in the minors (including Irving wtf?) and now they have to pass through waivers leaving me with a roster half of low rated rookies (all who were on 2 way contracts and don't have to pass through waives WTF EA????)... I promoted all of them but I'm pretty confident most of them won't clear...


Last edited by CowMix: 07-31-2013 at 07:40 PM.
CowMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2013, 08:41 PM
  #399
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowMix View Post
Nice they are both on 1 year deals and haven't fully reached their potentials will be interesting to see which one come out on top

Edit: Just checked, when you simmed to the start of the season for some reason the computer put all my free agent signings in the minors (including Irving wtf?) and now they have to pass through waivers leaving me with a roster half of low rated rookies (all who were on 2 way contracts and don't have to pass through waives WTF EA????)... I promoted all of them but I'm pretty confident most of them won't clear...
Oh, don't worry, as lomg as you don't demote them, they won't go through waivers. Its just warning you if youput them back in the minors. same crap happened to me. But imagine Eberle, RNH, Hall, Schultz, and Yakupov all sitting in the minors....zzzzzz.

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 02:04 PM
  #400
Holyhell
'Crumblers'
 
Holyhell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,350
vCash: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Pittsburgh is taken atm.
Got an updated list?

Went back a page, took Chicago if that's fine?


Last edited by Holyhell: 08-01-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Holyhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.