HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

HFOCLx PS3 Openings Avail.

Old
07-21-2013, 12:13 AM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

vCash: 500
Edmonton Oilers Playoff Roster

T. Hall - R. Nugent-Hopkins - M. Havlat
N. Yakupov - M. Koivu - J. Eberle
P. Elias - J. Pavelski - M. Ryder
Ryan Jones - D. Helm - C. Greening
J. Bailey - J. Smithson - J. Cheechoo
M. Brown

D. Kulikov - J. Schultz
L. Smid - J. Petry
T. Gilbert - J. Braun
Randy Jones

M. Neuvirth
J. Hedberg

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm late on the simming. I simmed to the playoffs and without even knowing, I accidently simmed to the 2nd round of the playoffs . But don't worry, I'm gonna leave the 2nd round for a couple of days and hopefully we can get through these playoffs quickly.

Old
07-27-2013, 11:30 AM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Hey all, so I simmed through the playoffs since no one is responding to me to play games, and we are into the offseason. I did sim the draft, which wasn't that all important, and we are on the resign phase. I am going to give you until tomorrow, Sunday July 28 at 12 Noon Mountain TIme to resign your guys. Otherwise, I will sim to the Free Agency. I will be slowing down around Wednesday July 31 as I will be home more and won't have a crazy schedule to work around.

Old
07-28-2013, 03:06 AM
DonutLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Hey all, so I simmed through the playoffs since no one is responding to me to play games, and we are into the offseason. I did sim the draft, which wasn't that all important, and we are on the resign phase. I am going to give you until tomorrow, Sunday July 28 at 12 Noon Mountain TIme to resign your guys. Otherwise, I will sim to the Free Agency. I will be slowing down around Wednesday July 31 as I will be home more and won't have a crazy schedule to work around.
Could you maybe sim later tomorrow or Monday? Cause I'm out the entire morning tomorrow and I won't have time to resign my guys....

DonutLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2013, 04:26 PM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonutLee View Post
Could you maybe sim later tomorrow or Monday? Cause I'm out the entire morning tomorrow and I won't have time to resign my guys....
I would like to sim Sunday, but let me know on here when you are done today. I will postpone at the latest 8 PM mountain time Sunday. Sound good?

Old
07-28-2013, 07:58 PM
DonutLee

Quote:
I would like to sim Sunday, but let me know on here when you are done today. I will postpone at the latest 8 PM mountain time Sunday. Sound good?
I just got home, hopefully you haven't simmed yet.... I'm going to go make my re-signings now. (Pacific time for me)

Old
07-28-2013, 08:08 PM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Quote:
I just got home, hopefully you haven't simmed yet.... I'm going to go make my re-signings now. (Pacific time for me)
Ok, I will wait for you to post once more on here before I sim.

Old
07-28-2013, 10:45 PM
DonutLee

Sorry, I finished then went out for dinner and forgot to post. DONE!!

Old
07-29-2013, 03:41 AM
DonutLee

How often are you going to sim the off-season phase?

Old
07-29-2013, 01:41 PM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Quote:
How often are you going to sim the off-season phase?
Probably once a day. Depends on how done each person is with the offseason. I would rather speed up the season then slow it down.

Old
07-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!

The Dallas Stars have come to an agreement with the Toronto Maple Leafs. Some big players will be moved around! Maybe a fresh start for Toronto? Maybe a devestating move by the Stars!! Stay tune to find out more!

Ronik

Ronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 10:06 PM
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!

Good thing detroit gm left!

I JUST OFFERED THEM MILLER FOR MRAZEK AND 2 1STS. OH WELL. I HOPE THATS NOT TOO MUCH IN MY FAVOUR.

Ronik

Old
07-30-2013, 01:42 PM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Hey all, I have talked to a lot of people the last 24 hours and it looks like people are done with the offseason and are ready to move onto the season. I am gonna wait until 6 pm mountain time and then ill sim up to september (not beginning of season). To give people one more chance to tweak the rosters. Unless someone objects to this...

Old
07-30-2013, 01:50 PM
CowMix
Go Kings Go!

Quote:
Hey all, I have talked to a lot of people the last 24 hours and it looks like people are done with the offseason and are ready to move onto the season. I am gonna wait until 6 pm mountain time and then ill sim up to september (not beginning of season). To give people one more chance to tweak the rosters. Unless someone objects to this...
Can you push it one cycle first I missed the last cycle (the major fa cycle sigh) and now I have no goalies on my roster at all. I sent out a bunch of fa offers and I need to see who accepts.

CowMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowMix View Post
Can you push it one cycle first I missed the last cycle (the major fa cycle sigh) and now I have no goalies on my roster at all. I sent out a bunch of fa offers and I need to see who accepts.
that's fine. I can do one sim at 6 pm mountain time and then I can wait until wednesday (probably around noon mountain time).

Old
07-30-2013, 06:00 PM
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!

Quote:
Can you sim up to the one week where its like Aug 28 - Sept 2. I think it will say it in League news, but that one week allows people to send players down without waivers coming into effect. That way you can truly build your lines and not get royally screwed.

Ronik

Old
07-30-2013, 09:32 PM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronik View Post
Can you sim up to the one week where its like Aug 28 - Sept 2. I think it will say it in League news, but that one week allows people to send players down without waivers coming into effect. That way you can truly build your lines and not get royally screwed.

Ronik
I've tried that and it seems you can't edit or send down guys before the season. Sorry Cowmix, I simmed to the last week before the season start. If you like, you can trade for a goalie. I'll accept any trade for any goalie since you did lose your goalie to me (sorry). Neuvirth is available on Calgary. That goes with everyone else who might have lost a player or two that was decent/good. 1 trade that would replace the guy(s) you lost.

Old
07-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Holyhell
'Crumblers'

vCash: 642
Just applied as Pittsburgh...

Holyhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 11:07 PM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyhell View Post
Just applied as Pittsburgh...
Pittsburgh is taken atm.

Old
07-31-2013, 01:26 AM
CowMix
Go Kings Go!

Quote:
I've tried that and it seems you can't edit or send down guys before the season. Sorry Cowmix, I simmed to the last week before the season start. If you like, you can trade for a goalie. I'll accept any trade for any goalie since you did lose your goalie to me (sorry). Neuvirth is available on Calgary. That goes with everyone else who might have lost a player or two that was decent/good. 1 trade that would replace the guy(s) you lost.
Agh only one FA accepted me and none of them were goalies lol. Can you push the sim cycle forward one. I'll look into my trade options as well.

Old
07-31-2013, 09:48 AM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Quote:
Agh only one FA accepted me and none of them were goalies lol. Can you push the sim cycle forward one. I'll look into my trade options as well.
Yeah I will once I get home. Make a few trades and I can look at them. Ill probably accept them so you can get a replacement asap.

Old
07-31-2013, 12:58 PM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Quote:
Good news! You signed Irving and got Neuvirth looks like your goalie problems are solved

Old
07-31-2013, 06:58 PM
CowMix
Go Kings Go!

Quote:
Good news! You signed Irving and got Neuvirth looks like your goalie problems are solved
Nice they are both on 1 year deals and haven't fully reached their potentials will be interesting to see which one come out on top

Edit: Just checked, when you simmed to the start of the season for some reason the computer put all my free agent signings in the minors (including Irving wtf?) and now they have to pass through waivers leaving me with a roster half of low rated rookies (all who were on 2 way contracts and don't have to pass through waives WTF EA????)... I promoted all of them but I'm pretty confident most of them won't clear...

Last edited by CowMix: 07-31-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old
07-31-2013, 08:41 PM
Paralyzer
Tier 13428 Oiler Fan

Quote:
Nice they are both on 1 year deals and haven't fully reached their potentials will be interesting to see which one come out on top

Edit: Just checked, when you simmed to the start of the season for some reason the computer put all my free agent signings in the minors (including Irving wtf?) and now they have to pass through waivers leaving me with a roster half of low rated rookies (all who were on 2 way contracts and don't have to pass through waives WTF EA????)... I promoted all of them but I'm pretty confident most of them won't clear...
Oh, don't worry, as lomg as you don't demote them, they won't go through waivers. Its just warning you if youput them back in the minors. same crap happened to me. But imagine Eberle, RNH, Hall, Schultz, and Yakupov all sitting in the minors....zzzzzz.

Old
08-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Holyhell
'Crumblers'

vCash: 642
Quote:
Pittsburgh is taken atm.
Got an updated list?

Went back a page, took Chicago if that's fine?

Last edited by Holyhell: 08-01-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Holyhell is offline   Reply With Quote