HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

American Idol 2013, season 12.

Old
05-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Central PA Hawk Fan

vCash: 500
For all the hand-wringing over Nikki being a judge, she's been the best judge since Simon left the show. Mariah is worthless as a judge, the show is suffering not because of the judges, but the talent level keeps going down every year. I think the top 4 girls this year are all talented and good, but 3 of the 4 are all "throwback" type singers. where are the modern artists? But the rest of the field was pretty bad. I was utterly surprised some of these cats made it in the top 10. Then they vote off the best male singer the first week of the show!

Central PA Hawk Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2013, 03:05 AM
puckyeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central PA Hawk Fan View Post
For all the hand-wringing over Nikki being a judge, she's been the best judge since Simon left the show. Mariah is worthless as a judge, the show is suffering not because of the judges, but the talent level keeps going down every year. I think the top 4 girls this year are all talented and good, but 3 of the 4 are all "throwback" type singers. where are the modern artists? But the rest of the field was pretty bad. I was utterly surprised some of these cats made it in the top 10. Then they vote off the best male singer the first week of the show!
Mariah and Nikki both unlistenable. Nikki COULD be a great judge, she does say some really smart things on occasion...ya know, when she's acting professional and not being stupid.

You know that Kree wasnt going home with the heart string story about her personal tragedy and the fact that she's a country singer.

puckyeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2013, 12:09 AM
puckyeah

Decent ending for Idol, it was really good that Candice won, finally the actual best singer won the darn thing.

Adios to Kni-nicky. Sorry to see Randy go.

puckyeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Jussi
No strings on me

Saw the final on Finnish tv a week ago. A truly worthy winner. Angie Miller should have been in the final instead of Kree though. Kree was really boring in the final. I hope Nicki stays, she was much better than I expected. Keith wasn't too bad either.

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote