HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

Fairchild - Cundari

Old
12-19-2012, 09:08 PM
stlweir

vCash: 500
Fairchild - Cundari

Fairchild 1 assist in 13 games, -4.

Cundari 1 goal 13 assists +8

Fairchild injured?

stlweir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Stealth JD
Drexel's dead!!!

Cundari was looking really good 2 seasons ago (his freshman year in the AHL). Then he had a sophomore season (last year) and crapped the bed.

Fairchild looked really good last year (his freshman year in the AHL)...and is now (apparently) crapping the bed in his sophomore season.

I'd still venture to say that Cundari is the better pro-prospect...though both would be competing for the same job. Cundari is actually a year younger than Cade so I wouldn't be surprised to see him given a little more opportunity moving forward...if the NHL ever resumes play.

Stealth JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Prussian_Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth JD View Post
I'd still venture to say that Cundari is the better pro-prospect...though both would be competing for the same job. Cundari is actually a year younger than Cade so I wouldn't be surprised to see him given a little more opportunity moving forward...if the NHL ever resumes play.
Agree with this.

And yes, Fairchild was injured for much of the year to this point; he's only recently gotten back into the lineup.

Prussian_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote