Fairly simple, I'm sure many of you have seen this before on the forums. Since we have no idea when/if hockey will return, we certainly need something, anything, to stimulate that part of our brain reserved for the Predators. The rules are as follows:
1) Each player starts out with 10 points.
2) Prior to voting, copy and paste the full roster from the previous post into yours.
3) To select a player, add '1' to that player, and '-1' to any other player you choose.
ex. (only showing these two players for the example only.)
Hornqvist 11 (+1)
Spaling 9 (-1)
4) You can either show your vote by adding a +1/-1, or you can colour code it. Either way, make sure you leave your post with the proper total.
5) To make it fair and run smoothly, you can only post one time per day.
6) Players will be slowly eliminated as the game goes on and only the strongest(or most popular) will survive.