HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mods Please Close This Thread/ PLAYERS SEE NEW THREAD

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-23-2012, 12:04 AM
  #951
Funk Volume
Independent Living
 
Funk Volume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Welland, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,398
vCash: 500
In more pressing news, my d core currently has 1 defenseman over 80 overall. Injuries man.


Thank god for Pietrangelo.

Funk Volume is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 12:14 AM
  #952
nazem frattin
Registered User
 
nazem frattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 403
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Actually I kept it off the boards because I knew you'd try to defend your stupid goals.. And honestly, wrist it from the slot with Sid? You can shoot it with anyone from the slot and it's gonna go in.. Unlike your slap shots and curls with the same players... And two move deke some one? Not sure what you're talking about..

Honestly.. what's more realistic here Crosby scoring at the pace he will for my team? Or your garbage team scoring the same crappy goals every season? Seriously. I'm not the only person to complain about you, but I just want this league to go smoothly. Now that the Commish has allowed your crap goals, everyone is going to start scoring them and goalies are going to win the Vezina with 4.25 GAA and a .850 S%.

And last game wasn't all legit goals, nice try You curled it three times on me plus your patented slap shot from the point with Bogosian.. Seriously. You have fun scoring the same goals every game man?
I actually do have video. That's the best part... And get over ourselves? This coming from the guy that has to score the same goal every game.. That's the person that can't get over themselves. You have 2 losses, if you played any other way I'm sure you'd have more..

Don't tell me to man up when I don't curl it. You admitted you scored the same goals every game.
Not sure why you're denying it now. Not everyone does the same ****. People only do it against you because they know what to expect.
I don't know why you wasted your time writing this essay first off and second stop talking about this having fun obviously we are having fun because we are winning if u do it against me I won't care because you got yourself in the situation to do the move so it's my mistake the only thing is you can't do it so stop crying

nazem frattin is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 12:15 AM
  #953
nazem frattin
Registered User
 
nazem frattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 403
vCash: 500
Also a slapshot from the point isn't a glitch... Just saying

nazem frattin is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 12:21 AM
  #954
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazem frattin View Post
I don't know why you wasted your time writing this essay first off and second stop talking about this having fun obviously we are having fun because we are winning if u do it against me I won't care because you got yourself in the situation to do the move so it's my mistake the only thing is you can't do it so stop crying
1. It's no where near an essay. You'll find out when you get into highschool/college.
2. He is saying it's not fun as it's not challenging. Just like how Be a gm on rookie mode gets boring when you have allstars all on your team, and win 20-0 everygame.
3. There isn't any defined spot on the ice for a move, can do it anywhere in the zone for most moves.
4. It's (Slapshot^) OP when you can do it, and when you do it everytime, everywhere, you'll get some backlash.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 01:58 AM
  #955
alcanalz
whys and wherefores
 
alcanalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,691
vCash: 193
Well I would say I'm above arguing for a second time about the same argument, but I'm bored and drunk so why not.

NYR, you are a whiner. Plain and simple. You whine about everything. You can't even decide what "glitch goal" I keep scoring on you with. First I dusted you in the playoffs, and it was slappers. Now I pumped you this season, and it's wristers (the same and only ones you score on? No big deal). Try and keep it consistent at least.

Minnesota, we played once last year, so you don't know how I play, and I put like 7 on you, so please talk more and play less.

I wasn't kidding before. You guys need an ego check. Lol, maybe you guys just care too much about this ****. Seriously though, take a step back, realize you're not Jesus Incarnate playing this game and try and have fun. Maybe that's why me and the Flames are murdering you guys (with pathetic teams, I can add with no small hubris ). Glitch goals? Not quite, friends.

If y'all could get over yourselves we could all go back to having fun here and not laughing at you guys *****ing over every loss. Or you can continue to be passive-aggressive kids trying to justify every loss. Your choice though.

Sim whatever you want against me... you don't want to play, I don't care. You'll play the playoffs though, or you'll get kicked and I'll play the CPU / your replacement. Follow your heart.

Sorry to everyone who has to put up with this. Carry on.


Last edited by alcanalz: 12-23-2012 at 02:03 AM.
alcanalz is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 02:37 AM
  #956
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,229
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanalz View Post
Well I would say I'm above arguing for a second time about the same argument, but I'm bored and drunk so why not.

NYR, you are a whiner. Plain and simple. You whine about everything. You can't even decide what "glitch goal" I keep scoring on you with. First I dusted you in the playoffs, and it was slappers. Now I pumped you this season, and it's wristers (the same and only ones you score on? No big deal). Try and keep it consistent at least.

Minnesota, we played once last year, so you don't know how I play, and I put like 7 on you, so please talk more and play less.

I wasn't kidding before. You guys need an ego check. Lol, maybe you guys just care too much about this ****. Seriously though, take a step back, realize you're not Jesus Incarnate playing this game and try and have fun. Maybe that's why me and the Flames are murdering you guys (with pathetic teams, I can add with no small hubris ). Glitch goals? Not quite, friends.

If y'all could get over yourselves we could all go back to having fun here and not laughing at you guys *****ing over every loss. Or you can continue to be passive-aggressive kids trying to justify every loss. Your choice though.

Sim whatever you want against me... you don't want to play, I don't care. You'll play the playoffs though, or you'll get kicked and I'll play the CPU / your replacement. Follow your heart.

Sorry to everyone who has to put up with this. Carry on.
People complained about the slappers in the playoffs so now you've changed your game to the curl wrister, and you still score the slap shot goals. I'm not the only person who's said this so I'm not sure why I'm the complainer. I've told Sergei this plenty of times, and I've mentioned that I don't want to ruin this league with you scoring 7 goals a game. I'm not *****ing about losing it happens quite often to my team. I just played St. Louis and scored completely different goals, so I'm not sure what wristers you are talking about. I have yet to face anyone at this game who can say I've scored the same goals except for you. (Clearly there's an exception here because we all know what to expect out of you.)

I told the Commish all this stuff privately, and I showed him the proof.. He told me to post it on the boards to see where people sat with the idea. And this is the reason why I told him I wouldn't. I knew this would happen because "I'm the one who needs an ego check" even though I can handle my team losing because I don't do the same goals every game. The fact you can score 7 goals a game with any team on any given day against anyone in this league proves my point. Your goals go in every time.. It has nothing to do with defending or you being better then anyone. It has to do with you exploiting goals to make sure you win.

Sit there and tell people to take a step back but we aren't complaining about the loss, we are complaining about the goals you score to win the game. There's a difference. No one here thinks they are jesus at the game, but you and Nazem Frattin? really seem to have it down. You're the ones telling everyone to look at their records and bragging about all the goals you score on people..

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 02:38 AM
  #957
Eyedea
The Legend Continues
 
Eyedea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Greece
Posts: 11,430
vCash: 350
I by no means want to argue like last time, but if anyone is being egotistical, it's the guy stating how superior he is with his mediocre team.

Eyedea is online now  
Old
12-23-2012, 07:43 AM
  #958
korndog81
Registered User
 
korndog81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Parry Sound
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,075
vCash: 500
I just pictured Jesus on skates... Funny stuff

korndog81 is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 07:45 AM
  #959
Schennsation
Show goes on
 
Schennsation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sudbury Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by korndog81 View Post
I just pictured Jesus on skates... Funny stuff
Saw him yesterday on hut the guy had Mario Lemieux.


Last edited by Schennsation: 12-23-2012 at 07:50 AM.
Schennsation is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 08:48 AM
  #960
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
I by no means want to argue like last time, but if anyone is being egotistical, it's the guy stating how superior he is with his mediocre team.
THIS.

You talk down to us like we're pieces of **** but its US that has the ego problem.

There is 1 reason **** teams have unreal records. Glitch goals.

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 08:51 AM
  #961
bshaw
Registered User
 
bshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,094
vCash: 2000
Just stop the goals. There is no shot in this game that works 100% of the time and if there is I must be good at stopping it.

bshaw is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 08:54 AM
  #962
bshaw
Registered User
 
bshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,094
vCash: 2000
So Tampa minny or NYI up? Pm ne

bshaw is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 08:58 AM
  #963
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshaw View Post
Just stop the goals. There is no shot in this game that works 100% of the time and if there is I must be good at stopping it.
You say that, but there is. See Crosby in the slot or apparently WPG's slappers.

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 09:00 AM
  #964
bshaw
Registered User
 
bshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,094
vCash: 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
You say that, but there is. See Crosby in the slot or apparently WPG's slappers.
Going for breakfast?

bshaw is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 09:00 AM
  #965
nazem frattin
Registered User
 
nazem frattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 403
vCash: 500
Okay I don't want to say anything else I've caused enough of a mess. LOL

nazem frattin is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 09:18 AM
  #966
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshaw View Post
Going for breakfast?
Everyone is still ko'ed here lol

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 09:20 AM
  #967
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
Boston Ottawa Buffalo we gotta play... I better get the win vs Columbus considering I was up 2 with 5 min left before he ruined his disc..

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 09:39 AM
  #968
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,132
vCash: 500
U online now?

joestud is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 09:41 AM
  #969
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,845
vCash: 500
Only Tampa left, message me when u get on buddy

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 09:48 AM
  #970
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
Ottawa ill jump on if u wanna play

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 09:55 AM
  #971
Schennsation
Show goes on
 
Schennsation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sudbury Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,371
vCash: 500
Just waiting for Tampa

Schennsation is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 09:57 AM
  #972
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,845
vCash: 500
Lol nvm

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 10:14 AM
  #973
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
GG until the 3rd there ottawa. the connection went to **** at the start of the 3rd though

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 10:17 AM
  #974
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,132
vCash: 500
yeah was brutal all of a sudden....GG man

joestud is offline  
Old
12-23-2012, 10:18 AM
  #975
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS
 
joestud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,132
vCash: 500
Senators lookin for the Isles and the Jets and then im done.

joestud is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.