HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Things You've Yelled At Players At Games [+ Reactions]

Closed Thread

Old
12-14-2012, 12:00 AM
WoostahShaahks

vCash: 500
Nothing like making fun of people while you're helping sign their pay cheques.

Old
12-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Devilspuppet666

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank4Hart View Post
TUUURRRCOOOOOO YOOUUUUU SUUUCCKKKKKK
lol when smith came into edmonton back in 2007ish people that couldnt see him (we were behind roloson (at least i think it was him.... on the opposite end anywho) and people where yelling turco, turrrrrcccoooo (sorry you remided me of this game...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0CFWPxdss

BEST GAME IVE EVER BEEN TOO, IM A FLAME FAN BUT GEZZZ THAT ARENA EXPLODED

Old
12-14-2012, 12:20 AM
frankthetank91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondillium View Post
My father is always 'that' guy who yells "Shoot!", I always feel embarrassed when he does.
LOL oh man I love those guys, wouldn't feel like a hockey game without them.

It's funny when a player is in no position to shoot or even in the neutral zone and you hear SHOOOOT.

Old
12-14-2012, 12:22 AM
EndlessNameless9319
@NBarry19

Send a message via MSN to EndlessNameless9319
I was on the glass for a Portland Pirates game at (then)HSBC Arena, right on the blueline of the offensive zone. The Pirates were on the PP and I yelled, "Just f***ing shoot it!" at Marc-Andre Gragnani who was on the left point, he got a pass and cranked a slapshot on net and scored. He skated by and nodded at me, haha.

Old
12-14-2012, 12:36 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

I was young and you had to know the layout of the old Forum in L,A, but where the player locker rooms let the players out to the "tunnel" that allowed them out on the ice you used to be able to stand a couple of feet away from the players as they left the halls to enter the ice.

Well, Doug Gilmore was walking by and it was during a difficult time that he had been accused of making lewd advances on his under age baby sitter. Well he walked by and was about two feet away from me and I said to him "Hey Doug, my kid sister loves hockey is a babysitter and wants to be a model when she gets out of high school, interested?" and he went apedoody.

Of course I deserved it but he tried to jump right through the little waist high railing at me and just missed. Security grabbed him and got between us and he went to the ice. I was let go and went to me seat with my friends.

It sounds worst than it was but Gilmore was really peeved off.

Another time when Larry Robinson was still with the Habs he was walking down the same halway and as he walked by I handed him a bottle of geritol and said "drink up grandpa"! He knocked the bottle down and laughed out loud.

Another time I asked Chelious if he and Paul Coffer really had a place together in West Hollywood and he looked at me, stopped right in front of me and said "jealous". I got to know him later on in life and he is a very funny guy.

Macel Dionne told me I had the biggest and most crooked nose he had ever seen when I was a kid.

There are more but those are good enough or bad enough anyways.

I told Mario Goselin to hit Laurie Baushman with his purse while he was swinging at him with his glove on and he stopped after the scrum and gave the thumbs up.

Old
12-14-2012, 12:40 AM
spiny norman
Global Moderator
Dinsdale !!!

This thread is done.

Closed Thread