HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

season saved?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-18-2005, 10:24 PM
  #1
flyersrock1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Nova Scotia Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 609
vCash: 500
season saved?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=115396

flyersrock1 is offline  
Old
02-18-2005, 10:27 PM
  #2
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars
 
MiamiScreamingEagles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 39,610
vCash: 1462
Even the college hockey web site has a note about the rumor:

http://www.uscho.com/

MiamiScreamingEagles is online now  
Old
02-18-2005, 10:59 PM
  #3
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo
 
CharlieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kitchener, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,863
vCash: 500
Please let this be right....... we need to get Carter and Richards signed!

CharlieGirl is offline  
Old
02-18-2005, 11:07 PM
  #4
Winston Wolf
Registered User
 
Winston Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Oahu, HI
Posts: 7,501
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl49
Please let this be right....... we need to get Carter and Richards signed!
Amen, Charlie_Girl. BTW, what's up with Richards? Seems to be quite the nagging injury.

Winston Wolf is offline  
Old
02-18-2005, 11:54 PM
  #5
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo
 
CharlieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kitchener, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,863
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers guy
Amen, Charlie_Girl. BTW, what's up with Richards? Seems to be quite the nagging injury.
It's a bruised pubis bone according to the newspaper today..... he's skating with the team, and expects to be back for the game against the Soo on the 25th. My guess is that they're being extra careful with him; better that he sits out now and is ready to go for playoffs.

CharlieGirl is offline  
Old
02-19-2005, 12:04 AM
  #6
Winston Wolf
Registered User
 
Winston Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Oahu, HI
Posts: 7,501
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl49
It's a bruised pubis bone according to the newspaper today..... he's skating with the team, and expects to be back for the game against the Soo on the 25th. My guess is that they're being extra careful with him; better that he sits out now and is ready to go for playoffs.
That's what I figured. Never heard anything serious (although a bruised pubis bone sounds quite painful) , so I figured they were being extra careful because they've gotten burned before.

Thanks, BTW!

Winston Wolf is offline  
Old
02-19-2005, 12:21 AM
  #7
blah
Registered User
 
blah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,269
vCash: 500
Maybe they wont' sign Richards then?

blah is offline  
Old
02-19-2005, 02:24 AM
  #8
FlyersGuy69
Registered User
 
FlyersGuy69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: purgatory
Country: United States
Posts: 8,837
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyersGuy69
:gman:

FlyersGuy69 is offline  
Old
02-19-2005, 08:57 AM
  #9
i am dave
Registered User
 
i am dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st
Country: United States
Posts: 2,182
vCash: 500
IF the season is saved, or at least, if they get a CBA done within the next few days for next season, will they have a Carnival? I think that is one of the biggest disappointments of all in this whole mess - a good cause has to suffer because of a labor dispute.

i am dave is offline  
Old
02-19-2005, 09:01 AM
  #10
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment
 
GKJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Do not trade plz
Country: United States
Posts: 110,451
vCash: 5872
Quote:
Originally Posted by PitkanenPower
IF the season is saved, or at least, if they get a CBA done within the next few days for next season, will they have a Carnival? I think that is one of the biggest disappointments of all in this whole mess - a good cause has to suffer because of a labor dispute.

If there was to be, count on it happening some time just after the season is over.


Or don't be suprised if they have one twice next season (one in October, one in February/March)

GKJ is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.