HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Bluth Discussion Thread PT 7: Advance 1/18 @ 11PM CST

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-04-2013, 03:31 PM
  #626
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!
 
Stockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 2,354
vCash: 500
Benini don't even talk to this guy he's the bills of this league.

Stockey is offline  
Old
01-04-2013, 03:32 PM
  #627
Price 89
Registered User
 
Price 89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
Definitely not advancing early. need to get their games in so they can knock Detroit out of the playoffs and I won't have to worry about them in the playoffs
It's going to be a great finish between us! I've gone from 15th to battling for playoff spot!

Price 89 is offline  
Old
01-04-2013, 03:39 PM
  #628
HaroldDruken
Registered User
 
HaroldDruken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
Definitely not advancing early. need to get their games in so they can knock Detroit out of the playoffs and I won't have to worry about them in the playoffs
Exactly... lol.

HaroldDruken is offline  
Old
01-04-2013, 04:11 PM
  #629
xVx Santillo
Registered User
 
xVx Santillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,127
vCash: 500
Hey Fuss please accept me back when u have the time...would like to get my last block in...thanks

xVx Santillo is offline  
Old
01-04-2013, 04:31 PM
  #630
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,306
vCash: 500
I just wanna get the damn playoffs started, feels like this year is taking forever. If we are able to advance a bit earlier and get lots of games in tonight we could probably start the playoffs on Saturday night or Sunday afternoon depending on when everyone clinches which would be nice rather than Monday.

EvoLu7ioN is online now  
Old
01-04-2013, 04:41 PM
  #631
Price 89
Registered User
 
Price 89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 984
vCash: 500
Sunday sounds pretty realistic

Price 89 is offline  
Old
01-04-2013, 05:57 PM
  #632
Jack de la Hoya
Registered User
 
Jack de la Hoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 14,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
I just wanna get the damn playoffs started, feels like this year is taking forever. If we are able to advance a bit earlier and get lots of games in tonight we could probably start the playoffs on Saturday night or Sunday afternoon depending on when everyone clinches which would be nice rather than Monday.
are away til Monday... I knew I would miss the last block, but starting the playoffs that early would force a first round sim or forfeit...

If that a makes sense for everyone else, i won't complain, but I just figured I should mention it.

Jack de la Hoya is offline  
Old
01-04-2013, 06:04 PM
  #633
dbridge
Bluth Lockout 2015
 
dbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 1,809
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
are away til Monday... I knew I would miss the last block, but starting the playoffs that early would force a first round sim or forfeit...

If that a makes sense for everyone else, i won't complain, but I just figured I should mention it.
Well if we start the playoffs on Sunday night, you'll till probably have Monday and Tuesday to get games in. It would just allow others to get theirs done Sunday if they so choose.

dbridge is offline  
Old
01-04-2013, 06:11 PM
  #634
Jack de la Hoya
Registered User
 
Jack de la Hoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 14,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbridge92 View Post
Well if we start the playoffs on Sunday night, you'll till probably have Monday and Tuesday to get games in. It would just allow others to get theirs done Sunday if they so choose.
E
Yeah, I was referring more to Saturday--I likely won't be able to play until Tuesday (my flight gets in around 11:00 p.m). I assume that the advance period would be 3 nights, right?

Jack de la Hoya is offline  
Old
01-04-2013, 06:21 PM
  #635
HaroldDruken
Registered User
 
HaroldDruken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Anyone else having trouble hooking up with Vancouver?

Edit: nevermind.


Last edited by HaroldDruken: 01-04-2013 at 06:49 PM.
HaroldDruken is offline  
Old
01-04-2013, 07:35 PM
  #636
HaroldDruken
Registered User
 
HaroldDruken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Dallas is done their games.

HaroldDruken is offline  
Old
01-04-2013, 08:25 PM
  #637
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,306
vCash: 500
You heard the man Fuss, advance time baby! Woopwoop.

EvoLu7ioN is online now  
Old
01-05-2013, 12:07 AM
  #638
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,309
vCash: 500
Advancing now *****es

xX Hot Fuss is online now  
Old
01-05-2013, 12:18 AM
  #639
Gary83*
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,287
vCash: 500
So despite the fact that I had no games left to play except the mysterious Toronto game Anisimov is out 40 games.

Gary83* is offline  
Old
01-05-2013, 12:45 AM
  #640
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please
 
ArGarBarGar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 27,414
vCash: 500
Man, **** these ridiculous injuries against CPU.

Three times in a row I have had players hurt because of games against the CPU.

ArGarBarGar is offline  
Old
01-05-2013, 01:24 AM
  #641
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,306
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary83 View Post
So despite the fact that I had no games left to play except the mysterious Toronto game Anisimov is out 40 games.
Ya that's so weird, I had a hidden game too I wasn't able to see on the Xbox listing that my CPU lost.. Weird!

EvoLu7ioN is online now  
Old
01-05-2013, 09:32 AM
  #642
That Habs Fan
CH fan in TO
 
That Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,484
vCash: 500
I likely won't be able to play until tonight/tomorrow night (girlfriend's over) and I am in a tight battle for 8th, hoping there won't be an early advance to get the playoffs started...Monday night would be good

That Habs Fan is offline  
Old
01-05-2013, 10:45 AM
  #643
Gary83*
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,287
vCash: 500
Boooooooo.

Gary83* is offline  
Old
01-05-2013, 10:51 AM
  #644
Jack de la Hoya
Registered User
 
Jack de la Hoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 14,075
vCash: 500
Can anyone breakdown the eastern conference / Atlantic division for me? do the rangers still have a shot at the division,or am I looking at the 4/5 matchup?

Jack de la Hoya is offline  
Old
01-05-2013, 10:59 AM
  #645
Gary83*
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,287
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
Can anyone breakdown the eastern conference / Atlantic division for me? do the rangers still have a shot at the division,or am I looking at the 4/5 matchup?
I had your CPU two games. Went 1-1 while Schenn got injured! You have division for sure. Ottawa is third with 99 pts in 76 games, you have 106 with 80.

Gary83* is offline  
Old
01-05-2013, 01:00 PM
  #646
Price 89
Registered User
 
Price 89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 984
vCash: 500
Delete


Last edited by Price 89: 01-05-2013 at 01:23 PM.
Price 89 is offline  
Old
01-05-2013, 01:15 PM
  #647
Jack de la Hoya
Registered User
 
Jack de la Hoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 14,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary83 View Post
I had your CPU two games. Went 1-1 while Schenn got injured! You have division for sure. Ottawa is third with 99 pts in 76 games, you have 106 with 80.
I though islanders were hanging around.

Jack de la Hoya is offline  
Old
01-05-2013, 01:20 PM
  #648
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,306
vCash: 500
Haha, TB and I are gonna finish #1 and 2 in the conference and league, and what will our reward likely be? First round matchups against Carolina and one of Florida or NYI. ****! But bring this **** on boys, if it's NYI round 2 bro biggg rivalry brewing, if I draw Florida again round two and gonna try and avenge that game 7 1.5 seconds loss. If it's Carolina it's gonna be the funnest series ever with dat run and gun play!


Last edited by EvoLu7ioN: 01-05-2013 at 01:28 PM.
EvoLu7ioN is online now  
Old
01-05-2013, 01:38 PM
  #649
That Habs Fan
CH fan in TO
 
That Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
Haha, TB and I are gonna finish #1 and 2 in the conference and league, and what will our reward likely be? First round matchups against Carolina and one of Florida or NYI. ****! But bring this **** on boys, if it's NYI round 2 bro biggg rivalry brewing, if I draw Florida again round two and gonna try and avenge that game 7 1.5 seconds loss. If it's Carolina it's gonna be the funnest series ever with dat run and gun play!
Counting me out?

That Habs Fan is offline  
Old
01-05-2013, 01:40 PM
  #650
Gary83*
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,287
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack de la Hoya View Post
I though islanders were hanging around.
Nope. If he wins out he finishes at 105. So congrats on the division win!

Gary83* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.