HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Big Brother Canada Discussion (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday)

Closed Thread

Old
03-12-2013, 02:32 AM
Oilbleeder
RattsSSV on the avy

vCash: 500
Why do you say Andrew? I agree on Liza(if she's playing the game I think she is), but Andrew seems to be along for the ride.

For me I think Peter has the most absolute power in the house. The guy is the actual brains behind quattro, which he is using as a part of shield. He doesn't have any female attachments to take care of or consider(example Jillian may cause some issues for Emmett), gets along with everyone, is discrete enough where people don't really consider him a threat.

03-12-2013, 02:47 AM
Grant
LL Genius

vCash: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Speaker View Post
I think they are non existent because they have no social game. AJ seems to spend his time joking round with Talla.

P.S. I liked Topaz's involvement in the last episode.
I say it because you don't get on this show unless you have an over the top personality or you're strategic or you're hot. I'm a guy so don't have the expertise but I don't think either would be considered hot and neither seem to have over the top personality which leads me to believe they are hiding something which I think is intellect. Due to their lack of involvement in anything thus far, I have this gut feeling that they are both holding back right now, waiting to make a big move that will make them one of the most powerful people in the house. Right now both of them are really just 'there' and contribute pretty much nothing to the show.

Old
03-12-2013, 03:45 AM
maroon 6
Live and let live

vCash: 50
If I had to put money on someone, I would put it on Alec.

Old
03-12-2013, 10:16 AM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
Why do you say Andrew? I agree on Liza(if she's playing the game I think she is), but Andrew seems to be along for the ride.

For me I think Peter has the most absolute power in the house. The guy is the actual brains behind quattro, which he is using as a part of shield. He doesn't have any female attachments to take care of or consider(example Jillian may cause some issues for Emmett), gets along with everyone, is discrete enough where people don't really consider him a threat.
Peter's strategy this year seems very similar to Ian's in BBUS last year, even down to them fulfilling the same reality TV "quiet, friendly, harmless nerd" stereotype.

I wonder how long it'll take the houseguests to draw those comparisons (if they haven't already) and realize he's trouble.

Old
03-12-2013, 11:59 AM
paradeofwolves

For me, any HOH where you've had 3 people on the block is a bad one since you've got two staying and who knows who will harbour ill-feeling even if you swear up and down they are a pawn. Especially one where you're going after a sitting duck like Suzette.

Tom is led by his emotions and ego. I hope he gets out soon.

The game is so early and I generally like most people in the house except Tom. I hope Alec and Peter aren't shooting themselves in the foot by going along with Tom's plans to get out people that aren't close to him that would probably vote for Alec or Peter to stay in the house over Quattro members if they ever ended up on the block with one of them somehow.

Old
03-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Small Brain Presence

Even Danny Bonaduce likes Gary more than Tom.

Old
03-12-2013, 06:13 PM
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome

Pretty sure everyone knows by now that Peter=Ian, or they should anyways.

Old
03-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Marf

So far, Peter is nowhere near as annoying as Ian was.

Old
03-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Auguste Escoffier

Spoil:
Last night Tom was speaking with Alec and Peter about Andrew. Tom wants Andrew out before jury house, because he is afraid Andrew will come after one of the Quattro members just so he could "prove something" to his family and friends watching back home.

Tom's plan is to get Suzette out of the house this week, then if they (Quat) win HoH this week, they want one of Aneal or Gary gone, but if Gary or Aneal win, Tom will ask both to put up Jill and Andrew for nominations, essentially back dooring Andrew.

Pete and Alec are becoming wary of Tom's game play.

Old
03-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Eytinge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post

I think you're severely overrating Peter. He is getting a great edit as the narrator of the show so far, but from what I'm reading on suriviorsucks, Alec is the true mastermind of that alliance. Peter has only two solid connections in the house, Alec and Liza. He's on no ones hit list but he would lose to almost everyone in the house at this point since his social game is piss poor.

Alec has set up side alliances with Topaz/Gary/Andrew/AJ while also staying solid with Emmett and Tom (even though he hates Tom as a person). He's a lot more sociable and friendly with the rest of the houseguests too.

BTW this was posted on SS.

This is such blatant rigging to me. Why is BBCanada following in the footsteps on BBUS? Why are they working so hard to save Suzette? I just want to watch the house decide who wins, not random ass contests thrown in to render HOH useless.

Old
03-13-2013, 03:37 AM
danishh
Dat Stache

andrew and liza are important because they're in with the alliance, but not really in the alliance. They're in the middle of the house right now, and they are the only ones with the power to really turn the house. As i said, however, i dont think they realize it.

Old
03-13-2013, 03:56 AM
Fayne Staley
Fire Lou and Conte

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroon 6 View Post
If I had to put money on someone, I would put it on Alec.
i am beginning to think the same

no one is really suspecting him. he is a quite guy, but he's always reading people, and he's friends with everyone.

tom is a hot headed mess
peter's downfall will be his infatuation w/liza, i think. she'll turn against him in a second
emmett- has his eyes set on liza/tom showmance. he doesn't give 2 craps about topaz & alec

Old
03-13-2013, 04:47 AM
Auguste Escoffier

Liza talking about innnie and outie vaginas was a little....well, interesting.

That girl does not have a filter.

Old
03-13-2013, 09:36 PM
Canadian Game
Sportsnet sucks

This episode is awesome... especially the POV challenge!

Aneal and Suzette shooting pucks HAHAHAHA!

Loved Andrew's challenge too and Tom thinking the meal tasted great.

Old
03-13-2013, 10:06 PM
Knighthammer

What a ****** twist.

Yeah, let's save Suzette. Who knocked herself out of the veto comp

Old
03-13-2013, 10:26 PM
paradeofwolves

Why would they use this twist on a week with two useless players? Now I'm afraid Andrew will go home if he gets put up against AJ on the live show.

Old
03-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Eytinge

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradeofwolves View Post
Why would they use this twist on a week with two useless players? Now I'm afraid Andrew will go home if he gets put up against AJ on the live show.
Its so damn stupid. Why this early on two inconsequential players? I hate producers interfering with the game like this. I'm voting to save AJ just to spite them, but I guarantee Suzette will get TONS of pity votes. If I was in the house, after you learn about the twist I'd be scared to win HOH.

Old
03-13-2013, 11:35 PM
Evil Speaker
Registered

vCash: 112
I don't know why i can't find where to vote. Although it will probably be pointless because every female viewer is going to go "girl power" and vote to save Snoozette

Old
03-13-2013, 11:38 PM
PyrettaBlaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Speaker View Post
I don't know why i can't find where to vote. Although it will probably be pointless because every female viewer is going to go "girl power" and vote to save Snoozette
Yeah, no. People will be voting for Suzette because they hate Tom and want to see him have a meltdown.

03-13-2013, 11:42 PM
Eytinge

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Yeah, no. People will be voting for Suzette because they hate Tom and want to see him have a meltdown.
Tom will put up Andrew or Aneal and they will go home. Suzette ain't worth saving, they should have at least saved this for an Alec or someone more important.

Old
03-14-2013, 01:00 AM
RJ8812
Hellooooo ladiiiies

what a stupid twist to bring in at this point in the game

Old
03-14-2013, 01:02 AM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 50
I usually record a weeks worth of episodes and then watch them all at once, but from the sounds of it, it sounds like Tom's gameplay and the fact that he takes a lot of things so personal will **** him over and he'll be gone very soon.

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them." - PK Subban
He has physical charisma. When he talks he sounds like a gps device in a car. "In 500 feet, belie dat!" - NewAgeOutlaw
Old
03-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Auguste Escoffier

Jillian may be a *****, but holy **** is she cute. That smile gets me every time.

I laughed at AJ just before he was about to be placed on the block. The smirk was poorly disguised.

Old
03-14-2013, 01:19 AM
MapleLeafs9
MapleLeafs9

vCash: 100
Hahahaha Suzette calling Tom a "****ing redneck", and wow, production is really trying to save her with this twist. I guess they want the drama between Suzette and Tom to keep going.

Old
03-14-2013, 01:44 AM
Fayne Staley
Fire Lou and Conte

jill reminds me of a brunette blake lively
lol@ suzette

i think tom getting pissed at an overwight house wife is hilarious

Last edited by Fayne Staley: 03-14-2013 at 01:56 AM.
Closed Thread