HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Big Brother Canada Discussion (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday)

Closed Thread

Old
03-15-2013, 12:47 PM
GetThePuckOut

vCash: 1081
Quote:
Originally Posted by tape to tape View Post
Arissa's question to Tom last night should have been done in the privacy of the HOH room, similar to what is done on BBUS. By asking Tom in front of the entire cast why he consulted Emmett only, Arissa has placed an even bigger target on Tom. She has called out Tom's alliance, in front of his other alliances. A good host should never effect gameplay like that. Now Liza, Peter and Alec will have another reason to backdoor Tom because they were not included in the discussion to decide who replaces Suzette.
Yeah that was bad form.

It also let Suzette know that she's still in immediate danger, since it's still the same people in power. Complete BS on BB's part.

Anyway, unlike the Quack Pack, I do not see this alliance going as far. Unlike the Quack Pack, Peter and Alec do not like Tom one bit, and want him gone. They resent him trying to control the alliance's decisions, and he threatens their masculinity while they're trying to hook up.

My guess is that Peter and Alec ally with another faction, in order to double cross Tom and get him outta the house.

Tom is playing too much like Willie in that he's trying too hard to be the Alpha male which will be his inevitable downfall, unless Emmett can protect him.

My guess for F4 is Emmett, Peter, Jillian, and maybe Alec. Everyone else is useless except for Tom, who will end up digging his own grave.

Old
03-15-2013, 12:57 PM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

vCash: 500
Awards:
To be fair, how many people were in the Quack Pack? Like, at least 6? Pretty easy for your alliance to go far when almost half the house is in it. I never got on board with that being a masterful alliance.

I agree though, Tom does remind me of Willie (slightly more controlled, mind you). Glad I'm not the only one to think that.

Old
03-15-2013, 03:12 PM
tape to tape

I noticed Alec didn't do the "sheild" when he voted. It looks like his alliance with Peter is still solid. Maybe he didn't want to get laughed at by the audience again.

Old
03-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Knighthammer

BB shut down the feeds today due to Emmett's cheating in the HOH comp. No After Dark either

Old
03-15-2013, 03:38 PM
Eytinge

Stupid. It seemed like everyone was using their hands during that competition. Liza, Talla, Emmett. Even Alec admitted he tried to cheat. It was a very poorly designed contest, but why did they air it, not edit out the cheating (the HOH comp isn't live) and give Emmett his HOH room and his letter.

What a terrible production crew.

Old
03-15-2013, 08:39 PM
tape to tape

For some reason BBCAN does not have the big button that the HGs press when they complete a competition. In BBUS, big brother decides at this point if the HG has successfully completed the task. The ding ding sound is success, the buzz sound is failure, keep playing. The point is, in BBUS, big brother makes the call and the call is final. That's the way it should be.

Old
03-15-2013, 08:49 PM
Nazem Bozak

I think f3 will be Liza,Alec & Peter. Peter wins.

Old
03-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Grant
LL Genius

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eytinge View Post
Stupid. It seemed like everyone was using their hands during that competition. Liza, Talla, Emmett. Even Alec admitted he tried to cheat. It was a very poorly designed contest, but why did they air it, not edit out the cheating (the HOH comp isn't live) and give Emmett his HOH room and his letter.

What a terrible production crew.
Everyone was cheating to an extent which is why I think the HoH is still valid. If you didn't cheat a little in that challenge you weren't trying hard enough. Overall I thought that was a terrible challenge. Was way to short and cheating was easy.

Old
03-15-2013, 09:04 PM
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome

I'm curious if the voting to save Suzette had been monitored by a third party (or any other voting for that matter). I wouldn't be surprised one bit if BB just rigged it. Sure they did indeed hold a vote for who to save, but with no one to actually check the validity of it, they could easily just decide who wins. Suzette would've been by far the best choice for them to save, from an entertainment standpoint. And let's face it, like all reality shows, they're usually grasping for breath in terms of finding drama. Hence why there's constant flashbacks and tons of stalling, etc in order to get enough time to fill the timeslot.

Old
03-15-2013, 09:08 PM
GetThePuckOut

vCash: 1081
Why save Suzette? Does she bring in the Native demographic? I really don't understand why they would have done that. It's not like she's going to last much longer; she has no alliances and she can't win a physical challenge. Aneal seriously had a better chance at winning than she does.

Old
03-15-2013, 09:46 PM
tape to tape

Feeds are back.

Spoil:
It appears that Gary is the new HOH. Not sure if this is a spoiler.

Old
03-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Kessely Snipes
Great White North

Quote:
Originally Posted by tape to tape View Post
Feeds are back.

Spoil:
It appears that Gary is the new HOH. Not sure if this is a spoiler.
What? How did that happen already?

Old
03-15-2013, 09:56 PM
tape to tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessely Snipes View Post
What? How did that happen already?
Spoil:
Apparently Emmett was disqualified and they redid the HOH comp. Gary's in the HOH room celebrating and making it orange...

Old
03-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Knighthammer

Didn't expect the feeds to come back on at all tonight.

Spoil:
LOL at Suzette being saved AGAIN by production

Old
03-15-2013, 11:24 PM
Eytinge

This production crew sucks.

Old
03-15-2013, 11:43 PM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBlazer View Post
Why save Suzette? Does she bring in the Native demographic? I really don't understand why they would have done that. It's not like she's going to last much longer; she has no alliances and she can't win a physical challenge. Aneal seriously had a better chance at winning than she does.
According to my mom, who is super into the BB websites & community and stuff, Tom is hated by most of the online community...and people (my mom included!) voted for Suzette purely because it would piss off Tom.

Old
03-16-2013, 12:11 AM
paradeofwolves

Spoil:
WOW I can't believe they actually re-did the HOH. I'm SO happy about it though.

And yeah, the reason why Suzette was even voted for to be saved was more because people hate Tom than people actually like her.

Last edited by parabola: 03-16-2013 at 12:59 AM.
Old
03-16-2013, 05:09 AM
Fayne Staley
Deboer is great

Spoil:
i am so happy for gary! production sucks, but this happened in all stars when the buzzer malfunctioned, they redid hoh. peter is all sad saying liza took advantage of him liking her.

Old
03-16-2013, 05:16 AM
Auguste Escoffier

Gary and Topaz are awake! This is the first time I have watched feeds this late(4am local time)so I was surprised to see some action. They are currently eating pizza, chips and pop. Wonderful breakfast.

So Gary and Topaz are talking about
Spoil:
Tom and Liza
as nominations.

Gary,
Spoil:
We don't have to make this move yet.

Topaz:
Spoil:
Are you crazy? Yes we do.

YES! It sounds like this may happen.

Old
03-16-2013, 05:19 AM
Auguste Escoffier

Spoil:

Tom would have:

Emmett
Jillian
Alec
AJ

Liza:

Topaz
Suzette
Peter
Andrew

Wildcard: Talla

Does that sound right?

Old
03-16-2013, 06:54 AM
tape to tape

3 weeks into the game and already Tom has won 3 competitions. Production comes along with an early twist and nullifies both his HOH and his POV victories. Having the Canada votes twist so early in the game has done nothing but save the biggest floater in there. Is this really what people want? Suzette polled nearly everyone in the house to save her and no on could look her in the eye when they talked to her. She would have went home with a unanimous vote. Even Gary said he would vote to save her IF she could get the votes. In other words, Gary wasn't even going to vote for her.

Old
03-16-2013, 07:17 AM
danishh
Dat Stache

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auguste Escoffier View Post
Spoil:

Tom would have:

Emmett
Jillian
Alec
AJ

Liza:

Topaz
Suzette
Peter
Andrew

Does that sound right?
i have faith that peter and alec will vote together, so i think you're wrong on one of them, and therefore your "wildcard" doesnt really matter.

also, i'm sort of pissed now that aneal went home. This game would be completely different if, knowing what we know now, he had survived another week. That twist completely ****ed up this game.

03-16-2013, 11:35 AM
Fayne Staley
Deboer is great

Spoil:
gary and topaz were talking so much **** about liza last night.

glorious....everyone sees what's she's doing. she is sooooo transparent.

Old
03-16-2013, 11:52 AM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

vCash: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auguste Escoffier View Post
Spoil:

Tom would have:

Emmett
Jillian
Alec
AJ

Liza:

Topaz
Suzette
Peter
Andrew

Does that sound right?
Spoil:
I think Alec goes with Liza. He's getting unnerved with Tom's little power game, and him and Pete said they'd consider back dooring him.

If there was any time, now would be the best to get Tom out of the game imo. They have the votes I think

03-16-2013, 01:36 PM
Eytinge

No way OB. Alec hates her, and has pushed for her to go for the past week or so. He knows she would nominate him, while tom wouldn't at this point. Topaz would vote with alec as well.

Closed Thread