HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Big Brother Canada Discussion (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday)

Closed Thread

Old
03-29-2013, 08:59 AM
RJ8812
Gunner Stahl #9

vCash: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
I used to like Topaz but she's starting to annoy the **** out of me.
she has done nothing in the house. Aside from being easy on the eyes, how could you like her?

I don't understand why people think production did a great job with the cast. the entire house doesnt add much in terms of strategy. Most of them just seem to act up because they know they're on TV (Talla) and act like they're on vacation

Old
03-29-2013, 06:30 PM
DatsyukianDeke
Dangle Dangle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ8812 View Post
she has done nothing in the house. Aside from being easy on the eyes, how could you like her?

I don't understand why people think production did a great job with the cast. the entire house doesnt add much in terms of strategy. Most of them just seem to act up because they know they're on TV (Talla) and act like they're on vacation
Not to mention no bold moves. The house just allies with whoever wins HoH, and doesn't make any moves when they win because they 'promised' not to (Alec and probably now Topaz). It will be the same 6 going to the end because they made the deal to do so. The fact Alec and Peter think they are Dr Will and Boogie is a joke, they just flow with the house and make no moves.

I wish Topaz really stirs something up this week. Maybe put Jillian up, but it will probably just be AJ/Andrew and Talla. Will be another boring week talking about waxing *******, and whining because someone got their music taken away.

Old
03-29-2013, 08:01 PM
Fayne Staley
Deboer is great

Jillian is a waste of space. She does nothing.

Old
03-29-2013, 08:08 PM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Every BB thread people get so wrapped up in the "no big moves!!" argument that I wonder if you guys even watch the show to have fun. So there was no unpredictable elimination or crazy backstabbing this week...I still laughed my ass off at the double date, the pool party, Ajay's obstacle course mission, etc.

Old
03-29-2013, 08:36 PM
DatsyukianDeke
Dangle Dangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Every BB thread people get so wrapped up in the "no big moves!!" argument that I wonder if you guys even watch the show to have fun. So there was no unpredictable elimination or crazy backstabbing this week...I still laughed my ass off at the double date, the pool party, Ajay's obstacle course mission, etc.
Their is different ways to view the show. I don't care about the double date, pool party thing, it does nothing for entertainment for me. The contestants are in a game, not a party house. It would be like if Survivor just showed contestants swimming and playing volleyball games all the time instead of strategies to help further them in the game.

Old
03-29-2013, 11:39 PM
Knighthammer

Feeds are down until the end of Sunday's show, but the feeds came back for about ten minutes earlier and lots of **** went down. Spoilers below

Spoil:
Topaz put up Andrew/AJ with Andrew being the target. Alec turned on Topaz and got AJ evicted instead in the Instant Eviction twist. Topaz/Alec showmance is done

Andrew is new HOH. Gary/Topaz most likely to be nommed.

Alec just lost two jury votes in Topaz/Gary. whoops!

Old
03-30-2013, 12:19 AM
gunners14henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighthammer View Post
Feeds are down until the end of Sunday's show, but the feeds came back for about ten minutes earlier and lots of **** went down. Spoilers below

Spoil:
Topaz put up Andrew/AJ with Andrew being the target. Alec turned on Topaz and got AJ evicted instead in the Instant Eviction twist. Topaz/Alec showmance is done

Spoil:
That kind of sucks. I actually liked AJ

Old
03-30-2013, 05:34 AM
Dusk Soldier

Quote:

Spoil:

WTF is going on?!?

Old
03-30-2013, 10:41 AM
RJ8812
Gunner Stahl #9

vCash: 769
Quote:

Spoil:

wtf is happening? all these twist have RUINED the game

Old
03-31-2013, 08:27 PM
Canadian Game

Wow, this game is ****ed. Can't believe Big Brother did what they did. Topaz looks like crap and Talla is already pissed (rightfully so too).

Old
03-31-2013, 08:35 PM
DatsyukianDeke
Dangle Dangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Game View Post
Wow, this game is ****ed. Can't believe Big Brother did what they did. Topaz looks like crap and Talla is already pissed (rightfully so too).
They are controlling the game too much. It's like they have different scenarios, if so and so wins HoH do this. Why would you ruin the game like that ? They pretty much just eliminated her from the game and she didn't have a chance to play HoH for the week.

Old
03-31-2013, 08:45 PM
DatsyukianDeke
Dangle Dangle

lol @ Gary crying over slop like that. That can't be real ?

Old
03-31-2013, 08:47 PM
MapleLeafs9
HFBoards Sponsor

I thought the twist was pretty cool, BB US has never done this before.

and HAHAHAHAHA Gary, suck it up...

Old
03-31-2013, 09:01 PM
MapleLeafs9
HFBoards Sponsor

Gary's so annoying too, he should know that Andrew is close with Alec and Peter and wouldn't put them up.

"blah blah blah he's scared to make a big move blah blah"

Does Gary not see that either him or Topaz going home is a big move?

Old
03-31-2013, 10:02 PM
Eytinge

Topaz was dumb. Diary room confessionals are always kept secret, but if I was called into the HOH like that and told to make immediate nominations, I would have guessed the other houseguests were watching. She ran her mouth off like the idiot she is.

Also, Gary is pathetic and annoying me again. I thought he was funny but him crying about slop like that....ugh. He even said he wants to lose weight in the house.

Old
03-31-2013, 10:06 PM
Knighthammer

POV spoilers and target

Spoil:
Andrew won. Noms will stay the same... Gary is getting blindsided.

Oh, and apparently Talla and Alec hooked up

Old
03-31-2013, 10:22 PM
Canadian Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleLeafs9 View Post
Gary's so annoying too, he should know that Andrew is close with Alec and Peter and wouldn't put them up.

"blah blah blah he's scared to make a big move blah blah"

Does Gary not see that either him or Topaz going home is a big move?
I thought the exact same thing about Gary. If he doesn't consider him and Topaz being on the block is a big move, then he must think very little of himself even though he talks like he is running the house.

Before nominations I was thinking Topaz and Gary would be the best optons for Andrew and ultimately gunning to evict Gary. With the core group of friends, Talla and Topaz would be left and clearly they are not on good terms. I haven't read the spoilers yet, but I would think getting Gary out would be best for Andrew.

Old
03-31-2013, 10:46 PM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
The twist was terrible, left a really bad taste in my mouth.

Considering Alec's mention last ep about Topaz "constantly breaking the rules", anyone else get the feeling that this was BB's way of punishing Topaz? They basically laid out her entire strategy and thoughts about the rest of the house for everyone to see. That's pretty ****ed up. I have little doubt that she was encouraged to "talk it out" with herself while she was in the HoH room too.

Gary crying about the slop was hilarious, in a sad sort of way. This house has had some classic crying fits, that's for sure.

Old
03-31-2013, 11:03 PM
Eytinge

Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
The twist was terrible, left a really bad taste in my mouth.

Considering Alec's mention last ep about Topaz "constantly breaking the rules", anyone else get the feeling that this was BB's way of punishing Topaz? They basically laid out her entire strategy and thoughts about the rest of the house for everyone to see. That's pretty ****ed up. I have little doubt that she was encouraged to "talk it out" with herself while she was in the HoH room too.

Gary crying about the slop was hilarious, in a sad sort of way. This house has had some classic crying fits, that's for sure.
She hasn't mentioned that she was pushed to think out loud, that was just her being dumb. In that environment you can't be that naive to think out loud like that.

Remember, in BBUS everytime a HG goes up to the HOH to talk to Julie, she makes sure to mention that no one else can hear what they're saying. Topaz just assumed that they were treating the HOH like a diary room and started to blab away. Her always cussing out production probably didn't help her though.

Old
04-01-2013, 12:15 AM
punk_o_holic

vCash: 50
Why would Talla be mad at Topaz for her saying everyone wants her out? Talla should be happy that Topaz said that because now she knows where she stands in the house. Also, if everyone wanted Talla out, Topaz did her a favour by keeping her safe and not doing a favour for the other house guests by putting her up to get rid of her.

Topaz also said that she wants to play the game longer with Emmett and Jillian yet Peter convinced Emmett that had Andrew went off the block, the power move that she would have made was putting up either him or Jillian. So either Emmett didn't hear the part where Topaz said she wants to play longer with him and Jillian or since this was twist was a surprise to him that he completly forgot about that comment or he's getting paranoid.

Who even talks out loud to themselves? I would have thought out my game plan in my head. Maybe at most, whispered to myself but not speak loudly.

Old
04-01-2013, 12:58 AM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 5496
What complete and utter contrived garbage this show is.

The most blatant riggage yet.

Old
04-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

vCash: 81
This twist was awful. BB just basically buried Topaz. It's one thing for the instant eviction(which isn't a bad idea), but the whole "let the house see her strategy" thing was awful. Especially when Arisa asked her "Why did you put them up". I get that she should've had the presence of mind to keep it internal, but when the host (who is nowhere near Julie Chen in quality btw) directly asks you, it's kind of brutal.

This one really left a bad taste in my mouth. You essentially killed the chances of one of the contestants super blatantly. Just awful.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Jillian and Emmett being targeted soon. Their names are coming up and eventually, someone will need to grow a pair and target them. Emmett wins pretty much every comp, so if the chance arises, it wouldn't surprise me to see him getting back doored.

Gary crying about slop was one of the funniest and most pathetic things I've seen on BB. When he ran from the HOH comp I was just dying of laughter.

04-01-2013, 03:14 AM
The Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukianDeke View Post
lol @ Gary crying over slop like that. That can't be real ?
Yeah hard to believe. I'm sure he's eaten worse things than that. Hope his ***** *** gets sent home soon. Annoying as ****.

Cheering for Andrew or Talla to take it all. Or Tom if they let him back.

Old
04-01-2013, 04:59 AM
VanCanucks14

Just watched the latest episode and I'm almost done with this season. Absolute bush league stuff they just did with Topaz tonight. Completely ruined any chance she had in the game and was completely unfair.

I also hate Peter and Alec and can't wait for their ***** to get evicted. They think so highly of themselves. Both of them are *******s.

Actually can't stand anyone on this season. I like Gary and hope he wins but his little crying fit was ridiculous today. Still like him more than anyone else which says a lot. This is probably the first season that I find it hard to even cheer for one person. I'll have trouble watching the rest of the way since they all suck.

Old
04-01-2013, 05:17 AM
maroon 6
Live and let live

vCash: 179
I think Peter is going to win this season which sucks because I hate him.

Closed Thread