HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Big Brother Canada Discussion (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday)

Closed Thread

Old
04-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Vegeta

vCash: 500
Peter looks like he's got this HoH down.

Old
04-11-2013, 10:05 PM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 133
My mom still follows. I lost interest, yet we're both wondering what the point of a double eviction was if they're just bringing someone back. Too many damn twists.

Old
04-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Knighthammer

So Peter didn't save Topaz because of Liza... what a fool If he wins HOH, he's screwed.

I agree with there being too many twists. Ratings have been good enough for a second season, yet they continue to pile on the twists. Shocked that they haven't introduced the DPOV.

HOH spoilers:

Spoil:
Jillian won AGAIN

Last edited by Knighthammer: 04-11-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Old
04-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Auguste Escoffier

Talla, WHERE THE **** ARE YOU LOOKING DURING YOUR CAST TO EVICT?

The airhead shtick is getting old.

Old
04-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Eytinge

Yeah Talla annoys the hell out of me too. She is playing up to the audience now.

Old
04-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Auguste Escoffier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eytinge View Post
Yeah Talla annoys the hell out of me too. She is playing up to the audience now.
My mom, who knows her a lot better than I do, is annoyed by her as well.

I cringe when the audience laughs. Bad, audience. Bad.

Old
04-11-2013, 10:55 PM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Just saw the Wed episode tonight as well, glad Alec went home. I liked him early on but either he stopped caring about the game, or he started thinking he was so good that he didn't need a POV to keep him in the game. I get the feeling it's the former but either way, dumb move.

I hope Peter goes next, just so he can see he's not as clever as he thinks he is.

There really hasn't been much in the way of good strategy/game moves this year and it looks like it'll continue until the end. I've been entertained by the show but the level of gameplay is pretty poor all around. Too many people who are just happy to be on TV.

The upcoming Power Shift...let's just call it what it really is - the producers' way of getting Gary back in the house. No chance he doesn't win the vote.

Old
04-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

vCash: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post

The upcoming Power Shift...let's just call it what it really is - the producers' way of getting Gary back in the house. No chance he doesn't win the vote.
I wouldn't mind Gary, but holy hell if ****ing Suzette wins again, I'll lose my mind.

I think it would be funny is Alec is brought back. Tom might be funny if he's still in rage mode, but I doubt that.

Peter also not saving Topaz was stupid. It's one thing to champion Liza, it's another to lose an ally in the house. Forcing Andrew to go up would've really helped Peter.

04-12-2013, 01:07 AM
stlblues9

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
I wouldn't mind Gary, but holy hell if ****ing Suzette wins again, I'll lose my mind.

I think it would be funny is Alec is brought back. Tom might be funny if he's still in rage mode, but I doubt that.

Peter also not saving Topaz was stupid. It's one thing to champion Liza, it's another to lose an ally in the house. Forcing Andrew to go up would've really helped Peter.
I'm pretty sure Suzette was only saved because a lot of people didn't like Tom. I think Alec has a good chance of coming back because BBCAN shoved the shield down everyones throats.

For Peter to say he is a genius of the game and then to not save Topaz is ridiculous, it's gotta be pretty obvious that when Jillian goes back on her word and puts up people she promised she wouldn't is because she is in an alliance with them. If Peter would have saved Topaz, they could have eliminated Andrew and then it would have been Peter, Topaz and after what Emmett said to Talla during the nominations, possibly her against Jillian and Emmett.

But, fortunately for me because I can't stand Peter, it seems as if he ruined his game just like his other 'genius' alliance member did just a week ago.

Old
04-12-2013, 02:20 AM
VanCanucks14

Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Just saw the Wed episode tonight as well, glad Alec went home. I liked him early on but either he stopped caring about the game, or he started thinking he was so good that he didn't need a POV to keep him in the game. I get the feeling it's the former but either way, dumb move.

I hope Peter goes next, just so he can see he's not as clever as he thinks he is.

There really hasn't been much in the way of good strategy/game moves this year and it looks like it'll continue until the end. I've been entertained by the show but the level of gameplay is pretty poor all around. Too many people who are just happy to be on TV.

Yup. There's like no strategizing or any real game play.

Peter should have really used the POV on Topaz. He's a fool for still thinking about Liza when she played him like a violin. Clearly isn't as smart as he thinks.

Talla is annoying as hell and I can't believe she's still in the game. I don't get why the audience laughs. Emmett is dull, Jillian is a liar and pretends to be a lot nicer than she is, Peter thinks he's too smart for his own good, Andrew is blah. Pretty obvious Gary will come back but too many twists and double evictions. Keep it simple BB Can.

Old
04-12-2013, 08:54 AM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
I believe Arissa said the Power Shift can only be used to bring back a jury member, so it won't be Tom or Suzette. It's either Ajay, Gary, Topaz or Alec.

Also Jillian deserves a lot of credit for her HoH week. She went back on a promise she made to not one but two people, and they both left the house seemingly holding no grudge against her and blaming themselves for their exit. A big part of winning the game is getting people you kicked out to turn around and award you a big cheque, and she might have that with those 2.

And props to Peter for the "wish I had two of these jokers" line.

Last edited by hototogisu: 04-12-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old
04-12-2013, 09:45 AM
Eytinge

I doubt Jillian wins against Emmett or Andrew in the final two. Hate to say it, but the jury always seems to judge women who lie harsher than men, which is part of the reason why a women has never beaten a man in the final two.

I still can't believe Peter didn't play the veto. That guy can never be called a "mastermind" or strategic player again. And he gets way too many lines in the diary room, 90% of the episodes are narrated by him.

Old
04-12-2013, 11:35 AM
paradeofwolves

They should just give Emmett his car and money now.

Peter is probably the dumbest player in the house next to Talla. Can't believe he didn't try to get Andrew out in the DE. I know the Shield has a lot of tween fangirls who will probably vote en masse to bring Alec back into the game so I hope Alec calls him an idiot when he gets back in the house for not saving Topaz.

The funniest part is he voted to evict Topaz for Liza when Liza has now become a fan of hers and said his decision to not save her was stupid.

Anyway, I hope Emmett wins the show.

Old
04-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Ralph
Stevehead.

vCash: 1135
It's definitely going to be Gary coming back.

Old
04-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

vCash: 270
Kind of confused as to why people at the show seem to like the East Coast Alliance over the Shield.

Old
04-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

Although I only started rewatching, so I don't have a reason to dislike The Shield yet.

Old
04-12-2013, 08:23 PM
ryanwb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eytinge View Post
I doubt Jillian wins against Emmett or Andrew in the final two. Hate to say it, but the jury always seems to judge women who lie harsher than men, which is part of the reason why a women has never beaten a man in the final two.

I still can't believe Peter didn't play the veto. That guy can never be called a "mastermind" or strategic player again. And he gets way too many lines in the diary room, 90% of the episodes are narrated by him.
I'm new to the show. 1st season I've ever watched. I was wondering about that, but wouldn't Jillian have just been able to put Peter on the block if he used his veto on Topaz? Or does his veto also exclude himself as well?

Old
04-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Knighthammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwb View Post
I'm new to the show. 1st season I've ever watched. I was wondering about that, but wouldn't Jillian have just been able to put Peter on the block if he used his veto on Topaz? Or does his veto also exclude himself as well?
Peter winning Veto meant he's excluded from being nominated.

Old
04-12-2013, 09:40 PM
ryanwb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighthammer View Post
Peter winning Veto meant he's excluded from being nominated.
Thanks. You're right. He probably screwed that one up.

Old
04-12-2013, 11:43 PM
danishh
Dat Stache

vCash: 50
yeah, peter really screwed up. He couldve saved topaz, the two of them could have evicted andrew, and then next HoH is Topaz/Peter/Talla/Jillian. Now, peter's screwed.

04-14-2013, 08:30 PM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

This tub challenge....

Old
04-14-2013, 08:33 PM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danishh View Post
yeah, peter really screwed up. He couldve saved topaz, the two of them could have evicted andrew, and then next HoH is Topaz/Peter/Talla/Jillian. Now, peter's screwed.
Or is he?

Old
04-14-2013, 08:42 PM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

So, Emmett is basically replacing Alec, ahah

Old
04-14-2013, 08:53 PM
Nazem Bozak

peter is smart.

Old
04-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

Peter made a dumb move by not using the power of veto on Topaz, but he was making some good moves this episode. Too bad it didn't work out.

Closed Thread