HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

Devils viewing parties Bar Anticipation (Belmar, NJ)

Old
12-10-2013, 12:22 AM
cleaner claude

vCash: 500
Devils viewing parties Bar Anticipation (Belmar, NJ)

Just wanted to pass the word along. Bar A in Belmar has Devils viewing parties from time to time.

Free admission to anyone in a Devils jersey
Drink & food specials and they always give away tickets.

Tonight they are giving away Flyers/Devils

They also do some bus trips along with prizes from time to time

Don't have a link, its posted on their fb page

cleaner claude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Devilsfan992

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleaner claude View Post
Just wanted to pass the word along. Bar A in Belmar has Devils viewing parties from time to time.

Free admission to anyone in a Devils jersey
Drink & food specials and they always give away tickets.

Tonight they are giving away Flyers/Devils

They also do some bus trips along with prizes from time to time

Don't have a link, its posted on their fb page
Giving away as in giving up tickets for free? Discounted? Full price? I'd like to know because I live 5 minutes away and would love to go

Devilsfan992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfan992 View Post
Giving away as in giving up tickets for free? Discounted? Full price? I'd like to know because I live 5 minutes away and would love to go
I've never heard of giving away tickets at a cost, but if you're 5 mins away you pretty much can't lose

On a side note, I'm very disappointed in the team for dropping their viewing parties.. It was awesome traveling to new bars and watching games with a bunch of other fans.. Hell, we even got 60 people at the South Jersey one.. I just don't see how these weren't worth it for them.. I mean so you have maybe 5 team ones planned at larger venues (Zeppelin Hall was awesome for that) but at least do something

Colin226 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 10:10 PM
Status Quo

vCash: 1776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin226 View Post
I've never heard of giving away tickets at a cost, but if you're 5 mins away you pretty much can't lose

On a side note, I'm very disappointed in the team for dropping their viewing parties.. It was awesome traveling to new bars and watching games with a bunch of other fans.. Hell, we even got 60 people at the South Jersey one.. I just don't see how these weren't worth it for them.. I mean so you have maybe 5 team ones planned at larger venues (Zeppelin Hall was awesome for that) but at least do something
My brother's best friend who is a manager at Texas Arizona told me it was because of the TV networks is the reason why viewing parties don't happen much at all anymore.

Status Quo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2013, 10:18 PM
Colin226
NJ Devils STH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status Quo View Post
My brother's best friend who is a manager at Texas Arizona told me it was because of the TV networks is the reason why viewing parties don't happen much at all anymore.
I recall it being an issue raised by the networks during the 2012 playoff run (especially after those massive ones at the Rock) but they're being a little ridiculous if they think 40-50 people at a bar is going to hurt their ratings.. Still, I can easily believe it the way these networks work smh

Colin226 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-17-2013, 01:21 AM
cleaner claude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsfan992 View Post
Free.

They've had a really good turn out for these too. The next one is January 14th vs Montreal & giving away 11th row fire & ice loungers

ATTENTION ALL DEVILS FANS. Bar Anticipation is Throwing another Viewing Party.
Tuesday January 14th, Come Watch Your NJ Devils vs the Canadiens in our Beautiful Mahogany Room.

If you joined Us Last Time You know it's a Good Time.

Watch & Listen to the Game & ENJOY $.50cent Wings All Night & $2 DosEquis & Sol til 8p then it's our Famous Beat the Clock Specials starting at $.50cents & increase $.50cents every Hour til midnight. We will be giving away GREAT DEVILS Tickets during the 3rd Period (11th Row Fire/Ice Club Tix & Free Parking)

After the Game, Stay & Watch the Hottest New Band on Tuesday Nights - Garden State Radio & DJ Dave Bain.

FREE ADMISSION to ALL Wearing DEVILS Attire

https://m.facebook.com/events/207061...user=772466982

Old
12-17-2013, 01:23 AM
cleaner claude

They also had one of those blow up big screens on the sand for devils cup finals games 2 years ago