Aeros Notes and Milestones –
• So far to date, the Aeros have lost 124 man games due to injury. Only three Aeros have played in all 28 games.
• Aeros winger Justin Fontaine needs one more game to reach 100 for his Houston career, In 99 career games with the Aeros, Fontaine has 24 goals and 52 assists for 76 points.
• Defenseman Chay Genoway is closing in on his 100th AHL game. He has played in 98 games as an Aero, with 10 goals and 36 assists for 46 points.
• Aeros winger Nick Palmieri has three goals and eight points in his last ten games played.
• Houston is 10-6-0-0 when outshooting its opponent and 3-4-1-3 when outshot.
• The Aeros have 32 third-period goals, 29 goals in the first period of play and 21 in the second. The team is 1-8-0-3 when allowing the game’s first goal.
• Houston has not scored a shorthanded goal on the road this season.
• The Aeros are 13-2-1-0 when they score the first goal (.844 winning percentage).
• Houston has the fewest major penalties in the AHL at 16. Bridgeport is the most with 50.
• Texas has four shorthanded goals this season, all at home.
• Texas is 4-4-1-0 when outshot by their opponent and 11-5-1-2 when they outshot the opposition.
• The Stars are 8-5-1-0 within the South Division, while the Aeros are 11-5-0-1.
• Texas has outscored its opponent 39-36 on the road this season and been outscored 35-30 at home.
• The Stars are 7-0-0-1 when striking for the first goal of the game.
__________________ There is “no doubt” in Harding’s mind he can play hockey despite MS.